Adventist Online

It looks like the Health Message is taking hold on its own....
"What is plant-based meat? Here's a list of some of TODAY's favorite plant-based meat alternatives that taste, well, like meat!
  • Impossible Burger. ...
  • Beyond Meat Burger.
  • Beyond Sausage.
  • Lightlife Italian Sausage. ...
  • Abbot's Butcher "Chorizo"
  • Before the Butcher UNCUT Breakfast Sausage Patty. ...
  • Tyson's Raised & Rooted "Plant-Based Nuggets" ...

"If it looks like a burger, cooks like a burger and even tastes like a burger, it must be a burger, right? Well, not anymore.

"Burgers," made with plant-based ingredients instead of animal meat, have become a hot item in grocery stores and even fast food chains. The Beyond Burger — which Carl's Jr., the restaurant famous for its particularly meaty dishes with ads starring models, incorporated into its menu — and the Impossible Burger, adapted by Burger King as a new Whopper patty, are two examples of the trendy alternatives out there.

And unlike the fake meats that are often relegated into the vegan section, the newest crop of plant-based options are found in the meat aisle at your local supermarket. That's right, the meat aisle! These companies aren't just making food for vegans and vegetarians — they're coming after meat lovers."https://www.today.com/food/what-plant-based-meat-here-are-our-top-10-product-t160303

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't like them too processed.  I do like A&W's veggie burger though it tastes good, but usually if I'm going to the city we just eat subway with a select group of veggies no sauce.  We do our best and forget the rest after we have fully confessed and repented as we are allowed to.  & Jesus will be with everyone in a special peaceful way to everyone who picks up his cross and counts the cost.  God is good He is coming & we must be ready at all costs.  He is trying to save my mom 73 yrs old.  When my dad cries out for God in the end which he might do I want God to save him.  I'm working very wisely to point him to Jesus.  He is fragil but he likes me a lot and I'm still leading him to Christ.  & my sister's only son is interested in God.  I have an Adventist cousin who graduated with me Cum Laude from Andrews University.  & of course my wife is trying her best with her heavy cross she has to bear everyday.  

Well, at least there not meat.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by