Adventist Online

thank you.

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Prayers incoming!!!!!
thank you so much.
In Jesus' Name, Amen!

Bruce, I believe your heart and motives are sincere, but this is what the Word of God says in context regarding the scripture you made reference to:

"If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.  But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.  For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord."--James 1:6-8 

Christine has followed the Word of God by asking...God is asking here for her to have FAITH without wavering.

My prayer is for the Holy Spirit to hear her prayer and the prayers of those who are standing in agreement with her and reveal to Christine which direction God has for her to move in--whether that be for a business or to be still where she is....or whatever.

Thank you so much Sarah.

I want to have a Wholesale Rice Business.

Thank you Bruce

Hi Christine,

Have you starting working on organizing and planning this business yet?

I believe it is the Lord's will that we have our own business.

1 Thessalonians   4 : 11   And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Romans   12 : 11   Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;

I have been in business for myself. It is a blessing to have the freedom to be able to share my witness without a boss to threaten my job if they don't like it.

If you are interested in ideas to assist you in your business just let me know. I have made business plans and put them into action before. I am actually working on one right now and hope to put it to work soon.

He promises that if we do it with all our might that He will bless whatever we put our hands to. It will be according to His will as long as we do not continue in any known sin and we continue in prayer with Him....He will guide us.

Proverbs   3 : 6   In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

God be with you in your endeavors.

hi christine,

is it possible to ask, how is the progress in having your own business ?

sir james

Hi Christine,

I am on a similar path and I understand what you are seeking. I will most certainly pray for God's direction. We are here to support your walk and all that it entails. Hope it is going well!

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service