Adventist Online

1/19/18: 2:28 PM; I received a phone call from a believer who was up all night with stomach pains from eating too much, and still had the problem. I asked if she wanted prayer. She said yes.

I prayed for the problem as inspired, for the food to go out of the stomach and the pain to go away.

Immediately I was told that the swelling went down and the pain had also gone away.

That's a gift of healing and a miracle all in one from God through faith.

I don't care what the critics, naysayers, gainsayers and fools say about it. If someone was raised from the dead they would say it was Satan's work. Go ahead and ignorantly blaspheme, it will be part of the account you have to make before Jesus Christ. I will boast about God, He empowered it, I just did as inspired.

The fools that say that telling others of God's deliverance, manifestations is of the Devil or boasting, you don't believe God. Signs, miracles and wonders follow those that believe, including the sign of speaking in tongues that many of you despise.

All you have to do is believe, trust and listen to God and receive or assist someone else. God always wants to heal, His desire to heal equals His ability to heal.

PRAISE THE LORD FOR HIS GOODNESS AND KINDNESS!

Views: 299

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Idiotic arguments basically you are a minister of the devil because God does not bless deceit and lies that are in your stock in trade.

Lets for a moment assume the IJ hypothetically is true and correct. What effect and judgment would both you Elijah's and Jason's judgments and evil speaking, hatred, and attitudes you have against me effect the results of God's investigation and judgment on you.

I claim and am a believer in Christ. What effect upon you both and what do you think God thinks of your actions and hatred etc. towards me? You claim I am totally evil and of the Devil etc. What if you are dead wrong? What if I am working for God as I claim? What would that mean, it would mean that you are standing in opposition and opposing God's works through my ministry. You both judged me mentally ill in the beginning, with no basis. You accused me of being so many things with no basis in truth or fact. 

I have only acted defensively for the most part, and attempted to burry the hatchet many times to no avail. You two talk about commandments, what about bearing false witness and hating your neighbor or other Christian? You guys have done that constantly with me. What does God think of that? Isn't that one of the Ten 
Commandments you always say you follow? 

I use scriptures and logic in my discussions which you answer with python spirit hatred. You call me Devilish. Have you looked at yourselves and what you call me without justification?

In ancient Israel, anyone that brought false accusations against someone suffered the punishment that they wanted to be imposed on the victim of their false accusations. In the case of bearing false witness of being possessed, of the Devil, worshipping the Devil, sodomy etc. etc. was the DEATH PENALTY.

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN ABOUT THE INVESTIGATION AND JUDGMENT BY GOD AND OF JESUS CHECKING OUT YOUR TREATMENT AND HATRED OF ME, NOT TO MENTION HOW YOU TREAT LEON AND OTHERS HERE WHO YOU REVILE AND ATTACK UNJUSTLY. THINK ABOUT IT FOR YOUR OWN SOUL AND ETERNAL REWARDS. I WOULD MUCH RATHER BE FRIENDS THAN ENEMIES AS HARD AS THAT IS UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCES. I HAVE MANY SDA FRIENDS. I MUST FORGIVE YOU ROUGH AND MEAN "BELIEVERS" BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT JESUS SAYS TO DO.

Well, may you believe in Christ but in reality you worship Antichrist? how about lies and deceit and many other fruits of the flesh, you think you are a saint but you are the devil's child in reality. I have seen enough of your dealings with members here You are praising the ones that for some unexplainable reason supports you. Fire and brimstone for the one who dares to disagree with you.      

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service