Adventist Online

Hello everyone, I do need prayers from everyone for a sense of direction, especially during this pandemic of COVID-19. I'm doing my best to be in good spirits but i know better days are coming.

Views: 60

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We will keep you in our prayers and look to see what God has for you.

Therefore the redeemed of the Lord shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.

Pro 3:5  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

Pro 3:6  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

God can give you revelation about what to do; word of knowledge, word of wisdom and discerning of spirits.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13 NKJV.

God can trust you with more as you surrender to Him like we should.

Ro 13:11 ¶ And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.

Re 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

SOP and Scripture has a get out of the cities message for a reason. Even at age 60, it is not too late to move from one country location to another country location like we are doing, Praise the Lord for helping us see a better place.

Cov19 is a wake up call.... God is calling us to get ready...

Shalom

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by Clark P.   Powered by