Adventist Online

Romans 8V29-30 and Ephesians 1V4,5,11 speaks about predestination. Did God set each person's destiny?

Romans 8V29 - For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified.

Ephesians 1V4,5,11 - (V4)According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:(V5) Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will..... (V11) In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will

Views: 2081

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Sweets. It is most important. And one that is misunderstood by many.

The key here is WHEN we were predestined and what WE can DO about it in response.

IF you answer those questions - you will fully understand this important doctrine.

Mind Bender

This would be a great opportunity for you to explain what you mean by

"The key here is WHEN we were predestined and what WE can DO about it in response.

IF you answer those questions - you will fully understand this important doctrine."

That way we can all get a clear understanding of what you are talking about.

I think I've used the English language properly and the questions should be self explanatory. IF you are afraid of making your beliefs public - then I will understand. But otherwise - I hope to hear a response to these  simple straight forward questions that should not be too difficult.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service