Adventist Online

The Bible says,

*2Peter 1:12---"Wherefore I will not be negligent to put you always in remembrance of these things, though ye know them, and be established in the present truth."

SOP says,

"There are many precious truths contained in the Word of God, but it is “present truth” that the flock needs now.  I have seen the danger of the messengers running off from the important points of present truth, to dwell upon subjects that are not calculated to unite the flock and sanctify the soul. Satan will here take every possible advantage to injure the cause. But such subjects as the sanctuary, in connection with the 2300 days, the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus, are perfectly calculated to explain the past Advent movement and show what our present position is, establish the faith of the doubting, and give certainty to the glorious future. These, I have frequently seen, were the principal subjects on which the messengers should dwell.           {EW 63.2}

"The Third Angel's Message--The present truth, the special message given to our world, even the third angel's message, comprehends a vast field, containing heavenly treasures. No one can be excusable who says, "I will no longer have anything to do with these special messages; I will preach Christ." No one can preach Christ, and present the truth as it is in Jesus, unless he presents the truths that are to come before the people at the present time.... {Voice in Speech and Song, 325-326}"

The Lord desires that every soul who claims to believe the truth shall have an intelligent knowledge of what is truth...and searching for the strong evidences that sustain the fundamental doctrines that have brought us where we now are, upon the platform of eternal truth. {Evangelism, page 363.3}"

"There was a present truth in the days of Luther,—a truth at that time of special importance; there is a present truth for the church today. {GC  143}"

...The question is: Are our pastors preaching the "Present Truth" for this time???

And what IS the "Present Truth" for this time???

Views: 5226

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Benicio your shart order is the most closers accuracy you can get,excepted that the Sealing comes before the Later Rain.

Benicio,i have to be agree with you in this one,the 144000 will not give the Loud Cry,but the Final loud Cry will be preached by 1,000,000s of the SDA members.Among those will come those who will be selected as part of 144000.

HAPPY SABBATH EVERYONE

I think the last day events have to be added to that now.. https://m.egwwritings.org/en/book/39.24

It looks like you just listed the present truth for this time in your OP.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2022   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service