Adventist Online

what proverbs you like and discribe some one you care for

Views: 32

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow so many. I may end up finding another but among the first that comes to mind is:

The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction. -Proverbs 1:7
that is true and also very powerful as we as christians should fear god as he who gives us instruction to help us to become better idvidual
I like this one, too.
"The spirit of a man is the lamp of the Lord,
searching all the inner depths of his heart."

Proverbs 20:27

There can be no doubt, when you love God, He will know of it.
yes it that true as we pray with sinceary heart the light will glow with bright but it also be lilsparke as we havn,t say from our hearts
Proverbs 30:4

I found this verse very interesting as it references the son of God. It is to me significant that the author was aware of the Godhead. The verse says, : Who hath ascended up into heaven or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in as garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name and what is his son's name, if thou can't tell?
The following verse is also very good. "Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in Him...
that is maginifacant scripture where the five elements of our world earth , wind water , fire are mentioned in that scripture as it shows that faith we have means we trust in lord if we lack faith we willnot trust in lord as we be un able to be blessed
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.-- Proverbs 3:5-6

Your love ones will like this verse, this promise will care for the Lord will make their paths straight....
steven thar nice text prime example of faith as it teach us to be faithful
“But whoso committed adultery with a women lacked understating :he that doeth it destroyed his own soul(Proverbs 6:32 KJV)”.This theme I see a lot. I also see it in men being the ones who tries to seduce the women. I don't know if it okay hit on anybody on the streets;asking people for their age, phone numbers, ect. I find it inappropriate for men and women to hit on each other.
that i agree wiith that but also some young folk look older or older folk look younger so look can looks deciving but it depends on the nature but if for seducing that wrong ? but if it for friendship which i cannot see the harm but it,s depends on idvidual who being asked and the nature y the have been asked
btw good scripture

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by