Adventist Online

PUBLIC NOTICE:ELIJAH ACCUSES JAMES FRENCH OF SATAN WORSHIP OVER AND OVER...

The accusations are so plentiful it is hard to keep up with them.

Whether you say implied or direct, the sodomy accusation was directed to me and no one else.

Where are Elijah's witnesses, evidence that I am involved in a church that practices evil gifts of the flesh like sodomy?

Why would anybody bring up such a nasty thing? 

Here is another accusation by Elijah:

"Permalink Reply by Elijah on December 6, 2017 at 5:06am

Martin Luther did also have a problem with the Epistle of James but he did not condemn it as not relating to Christians like you do. Tell me the difference between a Christian Jew and a Christian Gentile I see no difference. But if you O holy one has something to point out let me know.  

For your information, Christians who are not possessed by demons do not Brag about what they have done. It is quite possible for the Devil to make a fire and let you think you have put it out with your prayers. It seems to me you are trying to make your works a competition with others. The Devil is behind a Braggart while Christians are humble. Did you Know Bragging is a fruit of the flesh?"   

JohnB never corrected Elijah, but he always comes after me for defending my character which he attacks constantly. In fact JohnB, JasonM and Elijah work as co-conspirators in defamation of my character. 

Again Accusation of me being the 2nd Beast of Revelation by Elijah:

Permalink Reply by Elijah on March 25, 2018 at 4:23pm

Yes, this text describes you very well. Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Permalink Reply by Elijah on Sunday

James said:

He who hates his brother walks in darkness, and there is no light in him, and he shall stumble, not knowing where he is going. His heart is full of hatred, reviling, murder, false accusation and his lips are perverse, speaking hatred and falsehood not knowing that he speaks judgment to his own soul unless he catches himself and repents

So you want me to worship Satan do you, so I can be friends with you? Never ever will I do that, you are Satans tool, and remain so as long as you do not repent of your evil ways. 

James said:

You blaspheme by calling the manifestations of Holy Spirit evil. You are not initiated by the Holy Spirit into the sacred secrets of God and the spirit of God in manifestation

How can you blaspheme God when the things you say is wrong and not in accordance with the Bible. We do just go around in circles here. You say I blaspheme as soon as I say you are not in accord with the Bible. But what do you expect from a satan worshiper anyway? And you should respect God and call the Holy Spirit with a capital letter. 

Permalink Reply by Elijah on May 2, 2018 at 11:45pm

James said:   

"THEY ATTACK THE TRUTHS I HAVE BROUGHT" 

You have never bought any truth here it is all about you and lies not one word of truth here you are just like the Devil as it says

Rev 12:10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

James said:

IF ONE PERSON IS LEAD TO THE TRUTH. IF NO ONE BELIEVES THEN YOU HAVE RECEIVED THE OFFER OF THE SACRED SECRETS AND REJECTED THEM. THEREFORE I AM GUILTLESS THEREIN AS FAR AS REJECTION OF PAUL’S MESSAGE AND GOSPEL OF THE SACRED SECRETS IS CONCERNED.

What you bring here James is just Satanic doctrines we will never listen to these Satanic doctrines. 

Permalink Reply by Elijah on Saturday

James said:

Those that have never been in a swimming pool or lake or ocean and have never "swam," were never instructed on swimming in both principle and practice can say nothing about swimming, or golfing or the holy spirit having never manifested it or done it.

So as I have said before you think you are in charge of the Holy Spirit. That is a satanic idea! God is not mocked and you know it. And as I always have said you are speaking for Satan, and therefore all the miracles you have performed are Satanic. 

James said: 

By the flesh you judge, by the flesh you shall be judged!

No, James, it is going by Gods word something you do not, you just create a doctrine in your own image. With all the attendant falsehood that goes with it and that is Satans methods.  If what you say is in accordance with the Bible your Bible will be markedly different to mine. 

James said:

You blaspheme by calling the manifestations of Holy Spirit evil. You are not initiated by the Holy Spirit into the sacred secrets of God and the spirit of God in manifestation

How can you blaspheme God when the things you say is wrong and not in accordance with the Bible. We do just go around in circles here. You say I blaspheme as soon as I say you are not in accord with the Bible. But what do you expect from a satan worshiper anyway? And you should respect God and call the Holy Spirit with a capital letter. 

James said:

He who hates his brother walks in darkness, and there is no light in him, and he shall stumble, not knowing where he is going. His heart is full of hatred, reviling, murder, false accusation and his lips are perverse, speaking hatred and falsehood not knowing that he speaks judgment to his own soul unless he catches himself and repents

So you want me to worship Satan do you, so I can be friends with you? Never ever will I do that, you are Satans tool, and remain so as long as you do not repent of your evil ways. 

Permalink Reply by Elijah on December 30, 2017 at 5:02pm

I can assure you the dislike is mutual. Vile, you rave on about how Innocent you are about drug use sodomy demon possession lead by the devil and mental illness. One just wonder why such a strong reaction to these things?

Permalink Reply by Elijah on December 29, 2017 at 11:52pm

I guess you must be on drugs I could not understand anything you were saying here we know you are driven by the devil so nothing new here. 

Permalink Reply by Elijah on December 29, 2017 at 3:42am

No one is forcing you to be here, we dislike you satan driven miracles that is obvious to most that you are a false prophet and a braggart to boot. And guess what you have not gained one convert to your satanic driven religion, one wonders why?

Permalink Reply by Elijah on December 30, 2017 at 11:53pm

OK, the wrong word "Pretentious," I think that title fits better on you with all your miracles that can only be satanic in origin. Because you display a lot of fruits of the flesh. 

Permalink Reply by Elijah on December 22, 2017 at 6:44pm

I thought you would have understood that James. I am not sure how baptism is done in your Church but as SDA we do it exactly like Christ told us to. And Pastor says "I baptise you in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit." I am yet to see a baptised person coming out of the watery grave and speak in tounges as you suggest we need to do. I seem to remember you telling us that you needed to take a special course in speaking in tounges anyway. Well the SDA do not run such a course as the Bible does not tell us that you need special training in speaking in tounges. As far as I understand speaking in tounges was the least of the manifestations of the Holy Spirit. You here seem to suggest it is the most important. As Raymond seems to suggest Gifts of the flesh is also manifested in your church like Sodomy, that is a thing God has condemned outright in the Bible. So please do not tell us how superior you are to us. 

Permalink Reply by Elijah on December 23, 2017 at 5:04pm

Wow must have hit a sore spot maybe there is some evidence of guilt hidden in that load of rubbish, he even talks about witnesses. 

Permalink Reply by Elijah on December 23, 2017 at 10:22pm

That seems to apply equally to you Bro. Your evil mind blinds you to the truth, that the devil inspires you to follow lies and deception. 

Permalink Reply by Elijah on December 31, 2017 at 5:22am

James hates me and I can assure you the feeling is mutual.

Permalink Reply by Elijah on January 1, 2018 at 1:15am

So tell me about your wisdom you have gained from the Bible. If it is about speaking in tongues do not worry, SDA is not into happy clapper claptrap. Or being possessed by "spirits". 

Permalink Reply by Elijah on December 27, 2017 at 2:03am

James said:

You again misrepresent what I stated and believe. The vast majority of the scriptures are accurate and true. You either purposefully misrepresent what people state and believe, or you cannot read properly, or both of the above?

Ok, James, that was not my take on this. What you said was this.

Matthew 28:19 is either incorrect

Clearly to me is this, the bible says it is true and correct as Gods own word, that gives me the impression that you dismiss the passage as incorrect and Jesus is displayed as a Liar. You seem to pretend to know what Jesus really said without any supporting evidence. If you believe the Bible is incorrect that is a matter for you. But SDA believes the Bible is Gods own word, we do not dismiss any passage as incorrect. What we do is search the Bible for supporting evidence if we find none we will still not dismiss it as false. This is where you Happy Clappers go wrong you think you know what is best and as it seems to me change what does not suit. You need to realize we have here a Site for SDA by an SDA and you are only here because you lied. Now as a Cuckoo chicken you push out the true nestlings to make more room for yourself. And you complain if anyone dares to call out your falsehood. What you seem to do most of the time is tell us how great you are and how miserable sinners we are. Telling us about wonderful works you have done and if we doubt that being true or maybe being a display of satanic works, you come down as a ton of bricks. So what you are is a liar and deceiver just like your master Satan.   

Permalink Reply by Elijah on January 1, 2018 at 8:34pm

Have you cast out demons in the Name of Jesus? Can you only speak in tounges if you are born again? Have you healed cripples? And goading me is not a sign of spirituality, to me that is a sign of the Flesh. How can one be driven by the Holy Spirit (whom you do not believe we can be baptised in) when you are displaying signs of the flesh? How can one display so much pride and be a humble servant of God? 

Permalink Reply by Elijah on January 1, 2018 at 10:19pm

So tell me who is the living Prophet to you and your ilk. 

Permalink Reply by Elijah on January 1, 2018 at 10:13pm

James said: 

For the most part the whole SDA from pastors to the top have almost no understanding of the Holy Spirit field, no mentors to lead or teach this area, no desire to manifest the spirit, no miracles I have ever heard of, and no prophesy even for over 100 years. No signs folloepwingbas Jesus promised. That is a bad sign, the sign of No confirmation, not because of God, but because of the unbelief and total opposition of the organization against all nine manifestations which are deemed demonic. You Elijah by your own words are opposed to anything supernatural, claiming everything is of the Devil.

This is nothing to be proud of, but is a shame.

I am not proud like you are. Yes, when you say SDA are so hopeless the Question arises what are you doing here? Why do you break Gods commandments, in order to gain access here? Is it that you want to feel superior to everyone else? Clearly according to you the SDA Church is dying? So explain to me how a dying church is growing by a Million members a year? If God was so disgusted with the SDA church why does He add so many members? Is it a church you need to have a living Prophet? What Kind of miracles is good enough to qualify as a Living Church? I am sure you will find the Gifts of The "Holy Spirit" whom you say we can not acknowledge in baptism. 

The fruits o the Devil are these: 

Gal 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
Gal 5:20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
Gal 5:21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

we see you displaying a lot of these here. PS I am not scared of you or any of your ilk. 

Permalink Reply by Elijah on January 2, 2018 at 1:52am

James said:

But you should believe God. You do not believe in the working of the holy spirit and its signs as promised by Jesus, Paul, Peter, John, etc. for if you believed you would have signs following you. But worse is being opposed to the holy spirit and blaspheming it in the name of SDA doctrines.

What did I say that blaspheme, God? 

Reading between the lines you seem to be saying when we say something against your ideas about how you can command the spirit we are blaspheming. You seem to act like a crybaby. 

Permalink Reply by Elijah on April 27, 2017 at 3:29am

James You are calling yourself "Holy"? 

Luk 6:44 For every tree is known by his own fruit. For of thorns men do not gather figs, nor of a bramble bush gather they grapes.

You do not have bad fruit mixed with Good as you seem to suggest. 

Views: 56

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i see your are having the time of your life: the spotlight being on you and all. enjoy the attention while it lasts  

NO, THE ATTENTION IS ON YOU, ELIJAH, JOHNB, AND UNFORTUNATELY THIS SITE AND THE SDA IN GENERAL BECAUSE OF YOU THREE. I AM JUST POSTING WHAT EVIL THINGS HAVE BEEN SAID.

YOU THREE ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT YOU SAY. YOU ARE NOT DOING WELL FOR THE SDA UNFORTUNATELY, THAT IS NOT MY INTENT, BUT YOU REFUSE REASON, DECENCY, AND KINDNESS.

I WILL STILL PRAY FOR THE THREE OF YOU, DESPITE EVERYTHING YOU SAY.

DON'T FORGET, YOU ARE ALL STILL UNDER JURISDICTION OF THE ALL MIGHTY, MY PETITION/PRAYER/PLEADINGS/SPIRITUAL INDICTMENT STILL IS ON THE DOCKET FOR HIS RIGHTEOUS JUDGMENT. IF YOU HAVE DONE EVIL, OR GOOD, YOU SHALL RECEIVE RECOMPENCE.

Peace

Brother James, surly you can't accuse me of not dealing with the other people, so I'm directing this towards you, let's focus on yourself... Why must your responses be un Christ -like? Do believe its  right to respond in the same way that a couple of people responded to you? 

I know you have a problem with a couple of people (Jason and Ian), there's no justification with your beef with JohnB, but why are you amplifing it the way you are, one post is sufficient enough to express your grievance. 

Your using bully pulpit tactics on the boards, why? You don't think people will see your one post? It really makes no sense, not saying you have no sense, I just see no reason to post multiple times on the same issue.

Blessings! 

Reasoning ....

Peace

Yes.... Jason? 

Everything said here have been said before many times 

Peace

Yes, true... but hey,  EGW wrote: ".... we must manifest patience, meekness, and long-suffering.... – {Ev 305.2}

Bless! 

Patience is a fruit of the spirit but we should understand what it is 

Another crybaby thread how many of these do we need to have? 

*** This thread, the topic and the OP are all in breach of the rules of this site. ***

Once again, multiple violations of your agreement with AOL.

Site Rules and Guidelines For Use of Adventist Online:

****** ( Use of Adventist Online demonstrates your acceptance of these terms. ) *****
Specifically:
  1. Be loving. Discuss issues with Christ-like love for your brothers and sisters here.
  2. Be truthful.  Do not mislead others.  Speak only words that have a factual basis.  Do not speculate about suspicions.
  3. No vulgarity, profanity, or crass ugliness will be tolerated.  Threats of any nature are strictly forbidden.
  4. Don't call names, make personal attacks, or use negative stereotypes against other people or groups of people.
  5. No belittling of individual people, their character, their beliefs, or their motives.
  6. Only rebut issues, NOT the people who write them.  Do not negatively characterize others' positions or beliefs with your own value judgment.  Simply state how you think the belief is wrong and what you believe the correct interpretation is, while giving your basis for your belief.
  7. Don't put words in other people's mouths that they have never said. (This does not, of course, prohibit quoting their words from previous posts.)
  8. Don't post in the public forum personal differences, arguments, old grudges, hearsay, private messages, etc.  No spamming discussion forum or chat rooms with off-topic, useless or repeated messages.
  9. No spamming, soliciting money, commercial messages, or link farming. Ideological links at odds with the SDA church and Commercial links / messages are only allowed on your own personal profile page.  Members agree to not use any of the following ways to advertise, promote, or repeatedly link to any website: Status Updates, Comments, Chat, Videos, Photos, Groups, Blogs, Forum Discussions, Messages (both public and private), Member Name and Profile Picture.  Members further agree to not use Adventist Online as a platform to invite Adventist Onlines' members to any other membership site.
  10. Adventist Online is not a place to state your beliefs without accountability for their Biblical and/or Spirit of Prophecy basis.  Adventist Online is not a place to silence those who do not agree with you.  Do not stop the open exchange of ideas and the search for His truth by closing active discussions, blocking or deleting comments to your blog entries, videos, etc.
  11. Listen to, and cooperate with, moderators. Challenging the decisions/actions/inaction of moderator/s in the open forum is not acceptable behavior.  Use the "Report an Issue" link located at the bottom of every page to address issues.
  12. This is a site by Seventh-day Adventists for Seventh-day Adventists.  We welcome all seekers of God's truth here.  We believe that God will continue to reveal His truth to His people as time progresses.  Thus we are constantly seeking a better understanding of God and His word.  We welcome all that are doing the same. That said, if it becomes apparent that your purpose in being a member of this site is to promote a different agenda and/or sow discord among the brethren, your ability to interact with this site may be restricted.
  13. Only one profile is permitted per person.  Only one person is permitted to use each profile.  Each profile represents one person (the account holder) and is not a separate unique entity.  The profile is the representation of the person who established it.  The person and their profile are one and the same.
  14. If you ever feel justified for being negative or antagonistic toward another person...  prayerfully see rule #1 and DON'T.

Use of Adventist Online demonstrates your acceptance of these terms.

Please abide by the rules of the site this thread is in breach of the majority of the rules that you gave your word that you would abide by.

I have highlighted you violations of the rules that you gave your word to uphold in bold.

This is the fourth thread successive thread that you have started in deliberate violation of the rules. We expect all members to uphold the pledge that they make before God. There are never, ever, any excuses for unloving and unkind behaviour like this or for lying to God. A Christian is expected to be a person whose word can be trusted. You agreed to keep all the above rules and by posting you demonstrate your acceptance of the rules.

Please be true to your word. This constant dishonesty and the desire to expose the sins of others publicly reflects a spirit that is in opposition to Christ and a denial of any claim to be a follower of Christ. 

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service