Adventist Online

Is it wrong for Christians to sing secular love songs, like you would sing a love song to someone you love. They play love songs at weddings, is there anything wrong? Your thoughts. God bless Also, is it wrong to sing Christmas songs?

Views: 491

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love to sing Michael Jackson's songs when he was boy. Songs, like " i'll be there" Even his lastest, "You are not alone" Jim Reeves sing some nice love songs as well.
Praise God ... for the most part ... there are lots of good comments here. Thanks for starting this thread Johnny.
Thank you my friend, because these are issues that do concern alot of Christians
Well ... you keep right on singing !!!
I hear you my brother. Thanks for your comment
Good Advice John. How true. I do hear a lot of flesh on the internet. It is full of it. Praise God we as Adventists have the Holy Spirit to guide us in all matters.
Why do you laugh? I notice that you ask lots of questions but seldom answer any. I would love to find out why you laugh at such a serious matter.
John ... here is another question I hope you will answer ...

Are you a Seventh day Adventist? Not that it matters. Being a member of any church is fine. I was just curious.
Why do you laugh at that? Is it not true?

And can you share with us what church you go to. I noticed you asked Johnny but didn't tell us what church you go to.
Just for you Johnny ...

"There’s within my heart a melody
Jesus whispers sweet and low,
Fear not, I am with thee, peace, be still,
In all of life’s ebb and flow.
Refrain:
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus,
Sweetest Name I know,
Fills my every longing,
Keeps me singing as I go."
Thank you my friend, praise the lord!
Male or Female ... He can shout praises to God before me as much as he likes.
God is no respecter of persons. He loves all ... male or female.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service