Adventist Online

Samoa's Seventh Day Adventist Church has chosen Sunday as the official day of worship, ending months of confusion.

Views: 10254

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well, 

EGW stated that we have FAR MORE to fear from within, than from without !!

"There are persons in the church who are not converted, and who will not unite in earnest, prevailing prayer. We must enter upon the work individually. We must pray more, and talk less. Iniquity abounds, and the people must be taught not to be satisfied with a form of godliness without the spirit and power. If we are intent upon searching our own hearts, putting away our sins, and correcting our evil tendencies, our souls will not be lifted up unto vanity; we shall be distrustful of ourselves, having an abiding sense that our sufficiency is of God.

We have far more to fear from within than from without. The hindrances to strength and success are far greater from the church itself than from the world. Unbelievers have a right to expect that those who profess to be keeping the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus, will do more than any other class to promote and honor, by their consistent lives, by their godly example and their active influence, the cause which they represent. But how often have the professed advocates of the truth proved the greatest obstacle to its advancement! The unbelief indulged, the doubts expressed, the darkness cherished, encourage the presence of evil angels, and open the way for the accomplishment of Satan’s devices.”

SELECTED MESSAGES BOOK 1, PAGE 122

Another important statement was given by EGW that the SDA Faith WILL Change and she called it the NEW ORDER !!

That statement is 100% fulfilled today within Adventism !!

"The enemy of souls, has sought to bring in the supposition that a great reformation was to take place among Seventh-day Adventists, and that this reformation would consist in giving up the doctrines which stand as the pillars of our faith, and engaging in a process of reorganization.  Were this reformation to take place, what would result?—The principles of truth that God in His wisdom has given to the remnant church would be discarded.  Our religion would be changed.  The fundamental principles that has sustained the work for the last fifty years would be accounted as error.  A new organization would be established.  Books of a new order would be written.  A system of intellectual philosophy would be introduced.  The founders of this system would go into the cities and do a wonderful work.  The Sabbath, of course, would be lightly regarded, as also the God who created it.  Nothing would be allowed to stand in the way of the new movement.  The leaders would teach that virtue is better than vice, but God being removed, they would place their dependence on human power, which without God, is worthless.  Their foundation would be built uptown the sand, and storm and tempest would sweep away the structure.”----Letter 242, October 1903 & Special Testimonies, Series B #7, p. 36-42

Before her Death Ellen G White wrote:  100% fulfilled today within Adventism. 

“I am charged to tell our people, that do not realize, that the devil has device after device, and he carries them out in ways that they do not expect.  Satan’s agencies will invent ways to make sinners out of saints. I tell you now, that when I am laid to rest, great changes will take place. I do not know when I shall be taken; and I desire to warn all against the devices of the devil. I want the people to know that I warned them fully before my death.” --- Manuscript 1, February 24, 1915

"In the balances of the sanctuary the Seventh-day Adventist church is to be weighed. She will be judged by the  privileges and advantages that she has had. If her spiritual experience does not correspond to the advantages that Christ, at infinite cost, has bestowed on her, if the  blessings conferred have not qualified her to do the work entrusted to her, on her will be pronounced the sentence: 'Found wanting.' By the light bestowed,  the opportunities given, will she be judged.” 
---Testimonies Vol 8 247

"The Lord Jesus will always have a chosen people to serve Him. When the Jewish  people rejected Christ, the Prince of life,  He took from them the kingdom of God and gave it unto the Gentiles. God will continue  to work on this principle with every branch  of His WORK. When a church proves unfaithful to the WORK of the Lord, whatever their position may be, however high and sacred their calling  [even the SDA Conference], the Lord can no  longer WORK with them. OTHERS are then  chosen to bear important responsibilities.” ---Upward Look p.131

You find my original SDA Pioneering missionary outreach on Facebook under Franko Nero. God be with us !!

Frank,

Obviously you are opposing the SDA Church. We are not.

Please give us something helpful on this specific subject.

Take a position perhaps?

Ellen White's writings are like prescription medicine. For personal use.

When you start selling them for personal gain you become a pusher.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service