Adventist Online

• "We are in danger of becoming a sister to fallen Babylon, of allowing our churches to become corrupted, and filled with every foul spirit, and cage of every unclean and hateful bird." Letter 51, 9/6/1886

"That these men should stand in a sacred place, to be as the voice of God to the people, as we once believed the General Conference to be--that is past". --Last Day Events 50.4 

“As for the voice of the General Conference, there is no voice from God through that body that is reliable.” -Manuscript 57, October  12, 1895 & Manuscript Releases, vol 17, p 178

"The church is in the Laodicean state. The presence of Christ is not in her midst." -Notebook Leaflets, p 99
visit the link for more information.
http://www.sdaapostasy.org/SDAstatements.htm#Sabbath
Signs that we are been betrayed
1. The organisation no longer believes in that anti- Christ is the papacy.
 "...if he was taught that the Pope is the anti-christ, I think that would be a misunderstanding. I don't feel that's what we as a church believe.... ...[the anti-christ], that's not a person. That's not an individual..."(Kenneth Cox, representing the SDA church on WTGL TV interview, February 8, 1993.)

2.They no longer believe that the mark of the beast is Sunday:
"...the Sabbath...[is] God's sign of obedience....But we must beware! Anyone whose focus is on the Sabbath...who looks at his Sabbathkeeping as the ground of his salvation...is a candidate for the mark of the beast." Adventist Review, September 7, 1989, p 26.
3.They believe that we should worship on Sunday on not pay the Sabbath much consideration although God gave us the Sabbath as a sign between His people and himself.
"All busy people yearn for a day of rest. God Himself gave His permission, a command even, for a day to allow the soul and spirit to be refreshed. This is God’s gift to us. He will take care of us physically and spiritually if we follow His plan. Our systems need the replenishment. Sunday is a special day for this worship and refreshment.... "Thoreau said, if you want to destroy the Christian faith, first take away Sunday. He was right; it’s a holy day, for those who know Jesus Christ as Saviour it cannot be a holiday. For those of you who have gathered around the cross and have been saved and washed clean by His blood, it is a sacrilege to do anything else on that day except to celebrate what God has done. "If we abuse Sunday, we’re going to destroy something beautiful that God has given. No Sunday means no church; no church means no worship; no worship means no religion; no religion means no morality; no morality means no society; no society means no government; no government means anarchy. That s the choice before us." Confessions of a Nomad: What We Learned in Sinai’s Shadow, page 86 and 120, by Carolyn and William Self, copyrighted by the SDA Ministerial Association and published by the Pacific Press Publishing Association, 1998.

3. the name Seventh Day Adventist is a name for persons who hold true to the beliefs of the SDA it is not an organisation and yet the General Conference is carrying members to court suing them for using the name. Some of the persons are: John Maric in 1984-1987. Raphel Perez. No wonder they have trademarked the name running it like a buisness as they said.

"We've got to PROTECT that name ["Seventh-day Adventist"], because we are giving a false impression to the world...And this church/state business; be a little careful how you use that, because that is not in scripture:  separation of Church and State.  That is a particular North American philosophy. It exists no where else in the world." Neal C. Wilson [Former Seventh Day Adventist General Conference President regarding the trademark], P.U.C. Sanctuary, June 18, 1988

4. Adventist vatican

We now have a Seventh day Vatican liking SDA to the mother church.

http://www.sdaapostasy.org/SDAstatements.htm#Sabbath

5. They no longer consider the work of Sister White has relevant to today.

There are so much more email: barbeebryan89@yahoo.com for queries, complaints or comments.

Its time to separate and join the remnant which is a small group. The Bible said many will be deceived and only a few saved.

Views: 1370

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have been made very sad in reading the pamphlet that has been issued by brother Stanton and by those associated with him in the work he has been doing. Without my consent, they have made selections from the Testimonies, and have inserted them in the pamphlet they have published, to make it appear that my writings sustain and approve the position they advocate. In doing this, they have done that which is not justice or righteousness. Through taking unwarrantable liberties, they have presented to the people a theory that is of a character to deceive and destroy. In times past many others have done this same thing, and have made it appear that the Testimonies sustained positions that were untenable and false.  {RH, August 22, 1893 par. 1}

Those who receive the pamphlets advocating these false positions, will receive the impression that I sustain these positions, and am united with these workers in proclaiming what they term the "new light." I know that their message is mingled with truth, but the truth is misapplied and wrested by its connection with error. I would say to the brother who sent to these men a copy of a letter I had written him, that I have not one thought of censuring you, and no one should cast the least blame upon you concerning the matter. If I should misjudge and censure you, when your motives and intentions were good, I should incur the displeasure of God. If the brother you desired to help, has taken liberties, and has betrayed your confidence, do not blame yourself, and grieve over the results of his unfaithfulness.  {RH, August 22, 1893 par. 3}

It was a betrayal of sacred trust to take that which Jesus designed should be kept secret, and publish it to others, and bringing upon the cause of truth reproach and injury. The Lord has given to his people appropriate messages of warning, reproof, counsel, and instruction, but it is not appropriate to take these messages out of their connection, and place them where they will seem to give force to messages of error. In the pamphlet published by brother Stanton and his associates, he accuses the church of God of being Babylon, and would urge a separation from the church. This is a work that is neither honorable nor righteous. In compiling this work, they have used my name and writings for the support of that which I disapprove and denounce as error. The people to whom this pamphlet will come, will charge the responsibility of this false position upon me, when it is utterly contrary to the teaching of my writings, and the light which God has given me. I have no hesitancy in saying that those who are urging on this work are greatly deceived.  {RH, August 22, 1893 par. 7}

For years I have borne my testimony to the effect that when any one arises claiming to have great light, and yet advocating the tearing down of that which the Lord through his human agents has been building up, they are greatly deceived, and are not working along the lines where Christ is working. Those who assert that the Seventh-day Adventist churches constitute Babylon, or any part of Babylon, might better stay at home. Let them stop and consider what is the message to be proclaimed at this time. In place of working with divine agencies to prepare a people to stand in the day of the Lord, they have taken their stand with him who is an accuser of the brethren, who accuses them before God day and night. Satanic agencies have been moved from beneath, and they have inspired men to unite in a confederacy of evil, that they may perplex, harass, and cause the people of God great distress. The whole world is to be stirred with enmity against Seventh-day Adventists, because they will not yield homage to the papacy, by honoring Sunday, the institution of this anti-Christian power. It is the purpose of Satan to cause them to be blotted from the earth, in order that his supremacy of the world may not be disputed.  {RH, August 22, 1893 par. 8}

Yes there will be the implementation of the Sunday law that will persecute persons that believe and keep the mark of God Sabbath ( Saturday) along with some apostasy group. But remember that you have those Adventist now that believes there is nothing wrong with worshiping on Sunday ( it seems as if these people didnt read Ezekiel where persons were destroyed for sun worship). Even the GC has pushed forward that we must embrace Sunday as the new sabbath. So even the organization of SDA will fight against that few remnant that refuse to bow there knees to babylon and worship on a sunday.

We keep forgetting that it was the church in Christ time that had asked Rome to kill Christ because he would not hold fast to their teachings.

By their fruits yo shall know them.  The message of the Seventh-day Adventist church is now being broadcast 24/7 in 9 satelites, by 3 SDA tv networks.  They teach and preach the "unadulterated truths of the Bible to counteract the counterfeit."  Inspiration tells us that "God has a distinct people, a church on earth with facilities which are second to none but superior to all.....   My brother, if you say the the Seventh-day Adventist church is Babylon, you are wrong."  (Last Day Events, page 43).

Although there are evils in the ranks of the SDA church, and they will be there until the end of time, yet it remains as the object of God's supreme regard.  Let us pray for the continued guidance of the Holy Spirit in the thrust, the direction, of the SDA church globally.  MARANATHA!!

The church will never become babylon but sister White spoke of the church become a sister to rome. Consider the following statements:

"We are in danger of becoming a sister to fallen Babylon, of allowing our churches to become corrupted, and filled with every foul spirit, and cage of every unclean and hateful bird." Letter 51, 9/6/1886

As for the voice of the General Conferencethere is no voice from God through that body that is reliable.” -Manuscript 57,

"That these men should stand in a sacred place, to be as the voice of God to the people, as we once believed the General Conference to be--that is past".--Last Day Events 50.4

"The church is in the Laodicean state. The presence of Christ is not in her midst." -Notebook Leaflets, p 99

and lets now hear from Neal Wilson himself:

"there is another universal and truly catholic organization, the Seventh-day Adventist Church." (Neal C. Wilson, General Conference President of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, in Adventist Review, March 5, 1981, p 3).

These statements are clear as day, but all is free to choose what they want either God or baal.

Barbee. We have two choices here from your post.

1.) Either you are purposefully trying to misrepresent President Wilson

or

2.) You are honestly ignorant of what the term catholic in this reference is referring to,

so tell me Lee what does it mean. How do you blend in how Seventh day Adventist being truly Catholic. While your at that also explain the words of our prophetess.

Also consider this:

"Although it is true that there was a period in the life of the Seventh-day Adventist Church when the denomination took a distinctly anti-Roman Catholic viewpoint...that attitude on the church's part was nothing more than a manifestation of widespread anti-popery among conservative Protestant denominations in the early part of this century and the latter part of the last, and which has now been consigned to the historical trash heap so far as the Seventh-day Adventist Church is concerned." (Neal C. Wilson, past president of the Seventh-day Adventist General Conference, Court Transcript of United States vs the Seventh-day Adventist Church, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission vs the Pacific Press Publishing Association and the General Conference, Reply Brief for Defendants, p 4, Civil Case #74-2025 CBR, presided over by Judge Charles B. Renfrew, U.S. District Court, San Francisco, California, 1974-1975.)

I certainly agree with this statement.

What do you have against it?

And as far as the meaning of catholic in his reference - I think it is your responsibility to know this before you make ill-informed statements.

Look into it. Do some study. Check with "reliable" sources.

Well if you want to subscribe to that it would be your prerogative to do so. SDAs today seem to be proud of the fact that they are pro Catholic hence having on or magazine cover the name Adventist-Vatican. Calling the Pope a blessing and referring to our SDA workers as Catholic Nuns.... etc.

And i notice you also chose to have avoid speaking on what our prophetess has said about our own organization. As for being truly catholic, I have already done my research on that hence my stance, I would advise you to do your own research.

This script is totally blasphemus not only to us but to GOD ,THESE ARE THE FALSE PROPHETS WE ARE WARNED ABOUT,can;t believe anything in that script.....

To Barbee Bryan...i just want to ask, what is your point?

What do you want us to do?

Do you want us to leave the Seventh-day Adventist Church which God himself established?

or

You want us to know and see the situation of Adventism right now, and do something about it and make a change, or Make a REVIVAL AND REFORMATION INSIDE THE CHURCH by God's Grace?

My friend God established the Nation of Israel and they killed Him, also Ellen White spoke of the SDA church repeating the mistakes of ancient Israel.

So concider the following statement by our Prophetess.

"I saw the nominal church and nominal Adventists, like Judas, would betray us to the Catholics to obtain their influence to come against the truth. The saints then will be an obscure people, little known to the Catholics; but the churches and nominal Adventists who know of our faith and customs....E.G. White, Spalding--Magan Unpublished Testimonies, p. 1.

The saints is obscure people, little known. It is obvious that the saints/remnant is a small in number hence not a large organisation. Also consider the following:

As for the voice of the General Conference, there is no voice from God through that body that is reliable.” -Manuscript 57,

"That these men should stand in a sacred place, to be as the voice of God to the people, as we once believed the General Conference to be--that is past".--Last Day Events 50.4 

Neal Wilson himself:

"there is another universal and truly catholic organization, the Seventh-day Adventist Church." (Neal C. Wilson, General Conference President of the Seventh-day Adventist Church, in Adventist Review, March 5, 1981, p 3).

Also in Revelation 12 its says:

And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ. Now all those how knows prophecy knows that the Woman is the true Church (the SDA church, the church set up by God); but notice the dragon (satan) was wroth (hated/disliked) with the woman but did not make war with it, but instead made war with the remnant not even the woman's seed but the remnant (that small remaining portion). We should not look to what men want but what God wants, these are just the sad facts we face in or time.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service