Adventist Online

I was questioned many times  about what happened to the old Adventist church logo, the one with the image of the three angels messages flying around the earth, and was replaced by this new one with this three flames with the "CROSS" symbol in the center. Is this a clear evidence that SDA denomination had been drunken the "wines of Rome"?

How could that symbol of the three angels messages be changed into flames? Examine it closely.  I want to know more about this. Please do answer in the plain, "THUS SAITH THE LORD". 

Views: 14389

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Peace

What about the triangles you form in your picture, I can easily say your down with occultism... But that would be just assumptions, there is no evidence to my claim. Now you can say what evidence do I have to prove that? and I can say "what more evidence do you need"? It's right there in your picture, I see the triangles!

You can say it doesn't mean anything, but you can't trick me Jason, I see it. Of course you'll say that's crazy, you have no proof, that I'm just assuming.... and you would be right.

My point is you can see and say whatever, but if there's no concrete evidence then it can't be proven. How can we move forward without evidence? We can't!!

Blessings!

The reason they changed their logo is because of the horrible depiction of the three angels swooping around usually in black. A lot of people mistook the angels for witches.  So, they changed the logo.

Well now they will have to change it again

I think they should change it back, but do a better job so it doesn't look like flying witches.  I wouldn't want to go to the flying witch church either, frankly, if I was looking from the outside in.

Peace

Daniel: "The reason they changed their logo is because of the horrible depiction of the three angels swooping around usually in black. A lot of people mistook the angels for witches. So, they changed the logo."

Daniel: "I think they should change it back, but do a better job so it doesn't look like flying witches. I wouldn't want to go to the flying witch church either, frankly, if I was looking from the outside in."

Daniel, aka Heisenberg, aka Walter White, do you have proof that the old logo was changed because the angels looked like witches?

With the lack of evidence on this subject it allows for it go on... and no matter what logo, someone will come up with something, and like now, it will be base on assumptions. That's why this discussion won't move forward, because there is no proof. How can we have discussions without evidence?

Blessings!

Reasoning 

So how solid evidence do you need not to see it as circumstantial? Why was it changed from the 3 angels to the Occult triangle? because the church was looking to be a Corporation and needed a new Logo. So they adopted this Occult triangle. 

Looking from the outside in, I would be leery of a Church with the above symbol.

Peace

Hey Daniel, you prove a point, no matter if it goes back to the old logo someone will find something. If the new logo is changed to something different, someone will find something.... Still with no evidence of anything sinister, could it be true? Could be, but where's the proof!

Blessings!

They need to fix the logo to look like real angels, rather than black figures, that to the rest of the world look like they are riding brooms.  That would solve the problem on all fronts.  We wouldn't be driving away the curious, giving the enemy more things to talk about, and there would be no longer a debate regarding the symbol of the Church.  A simple fix, really.

Peace

A better fix my brother would be not having a logo at all... Just the name '7th Day Adventist'... That would nip in bud any possibility of someone taking your suggested fix and coming up with something.

Blessings!

Jason said, "What more evidence do you need ?"

Personally, I just need some evidence - any evidence. All I have seen so far is people telling me the motivation of other people whom they don't know and have not asked. In the Bible this is called "evil surmising" and "giving a false witness".

I don't understand why the assumption of evil has suddenly become "evidence" nor why one would want to assume evil rather than assume good.

No, provide some evidence to back up what you are suggesting or accept that it is an example of preferring to assume evil of your brethren rather than good.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2021   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service