Adventist Online

is happening across the board in Adventist churches, ministers, members, and has now clearly reached even the SDA forums we find on the internet. They try to provoke members and bring confusion by posting offensive insults, absurdities etc.., and deliberately try to get a response by attacking the Adventist church or its beliefs. And I am seeing these things spreading like a cancer in the SDA and SDA sections of religious forums, subtly or directly. I am seeing this idea brought out by these 'tares', that the pillars of Adventist beliefs and our doctrines supported by the testimonies and anchored soundly in the scripture, be cast aside, thrown away, discarded and they be "revisited" as they are from "theologically unqualified founders". It is being pushed subtly or even stronger by those who claim they are Adventist or "in the church", and yet want all the solid foundation Adventism is anchored on be swept away and dashed into pieces. Satan is angry that the truth given to us still stands and is using his old tactics to conquer and divide from within. We need to stand firm and more fully grasp what God gave His remnant church and people in these last days as many will come with what is claimed as 'new light' or higher 'scholarship' to sweep it all away. We need to follow what God says, not man and not be taken in or shaken off the path so near to the end.

Views: 47

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

(An elder)  must be devoted to the trustworthy message that agrees with what we teach, so that he may be able to encourage others with healthy doctrine and refute those who oppose it. 

10For there are many people who are rebellious, especially those who are converts from Judaism.i They speak utter nonsense and deceive people. 11They must be silenced,

For this reason, refute them sharply so that they may become healthy in the faith

16They claim to know God, but they deny him by their actions. They are detestable, disobedient, and disqualified to do anything good. Titus 1

Titus 2:1

1But as for you, teach what is consistent with healthy doctrine.

While discussing issue, especially in church, maintain Christian decorum at all times and  ensure that your points are backed by solid evidence from bible and sop 

Nice Jason and Richard

Is there any Pastor willing to email you about this? Can you even make an appointment to see your Pastor these days? I have tried both approaches, and get no response, just a cordial reply of one email, or a verbal reply, "I too busy to spend time with you".

So what do we do about this?

Shalom

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com