Adventist Online

The Health Message is apart of the 3 Angels Messages. It is the "right arm" of the 3 Angels Message, which is the Everlasting Gospel. The Health Message is particularly connected to the 1st Angels Message, which tells us to "GIVE GLORY TO GOD". We give glory to God by reflecting His character and following His ways.

*Revelation 14:6,7---"And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters."

...We give "GLORY TO GOD" by reflecting His character and following His ways. We also give "GLORY TO GOD" in how we look, dress, eat, and drink. 1 Corinthians 10:31 makes this more clear.

*1 Corinthians 10:31---"Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God."

...This is how the Health Message is connected to the 3 Angels Message, through the announcement of the 1st Angel, which is to GIVE GOD GLORY. We give God glory in ALL that we do, including "eating & drinking". This is why God gave His last day church the HEALTH MESSAGE. We are told that meat eating should be done away with and that we (SDA's) should NOT eat cheese or other dairy products. Most of us agree on meat-eating. But many of us have not seen the light on eating dairy products (cheese, eggs, milk, butter, cream).

The SOP says,

"

• Pure Vegetarianism/Veganism

1868 "Cheese should never be introduced into the stomach." 2T 68

1883 "All the elements of nutrition are contained in the fruits, vegetables, and grains." HL 96

1889 "Years ago I had a testimony of reproof for the managers in our campmeetings bringing upon the ground and selling to our people cheese and other hurtful things." CD 329

1890 "The effect of cheese is deleterious." CH 114

1896 "The simple grains, fruits of the trees, and vegetables have all the nutritive properties necessary to make good blood." HL 98

1898 "In a short time the milk of the cows will also be excluded from the diet of God's commandment-keeping people in a short time it will not be safe to use anything that comes from the animal creation." CD 411

1899 "The light given me is that it will not be very long before we shall have to give up using any animal food. Even milk will have to be discarded." CD 384

1901 "The time may come when it will not be safe to use milk.... The time will come when we may have to discard some of the articles of diet we now use, such as milk and cream and eggs.... The time will come when milk cannot be used as freely as it is now used.... But I wish to say that when the time comes that it is no longer safe to use milk, cream, butter, and eggs, God will reveal this.... We see that cattle are becoming greatly diseased, the earth itself is corrupted, and we know that the time will come when it will not be best to use milk and eggs." CD 357-9

1902 "Let the diet reform be progressive. Let the people be taught how to prepare food without the use of milk or butter. Tell them that the time will soon come when there will be no safety in using eggs, milk, cream, or butter, because disease in animals is increasing in proportion to the increase of wickedness among men." 7T135

1903 "Vegetables, fruits, and grains should compose our diet. Not an ounce of flesh meat should enter our stomachs." CD 380

1905 "Cheese is... objectionable; it is wholly unfit for food." MH 302

1905 "Grains, fruits, nuts, and vegetables constitute the diet chosen for us by our Creator.... The grains, with fruits, nuts, and vegetables, contain ALL the nutritive properties necessary to make good blood.... The diet reform should be progressive. As disease in animals increases, the use of milk and eggs will become more and more unsafe... The people everywhere should be taught how to cook without milk and eggs, so far as possible, and yet have their food wholesome and palatable." MH 296, 316, 320-1

1906 "In grains, fruits, vegetables, and nuts are to be found ALL the food elements that we need." CDF 92, 310, 313

1909 "The time will come when we may have to discard some of the articles of diet we now use, such as milk and cream and eggs..." 9T162

"Let the diet reform be progressive. Let the people be taught how to prepare food without the use of milk or butter. Tell them that the time will soon come when there will be no safety in using eggs, milk, cream, or butter, because disease in animals is increasing in proportion to the increase of wickedness among men. The time is near when, because of the iniquity of the fallen race, the whole animal creation will groan under the diseases that curse our earth. God will give His people ability and tact to prepare wholesome food without these things. Let our people discard all unwholesome recipes. Let them learn how to live healthfully, teaching to others what they have learned. Let them impart this knowledge as they would Bible instruction. Let them teach the people to preserve the health and increase the strength by avoiding the large amount of cooking that has filled the world with chronic invalids. By precept and example make it plain that the food which God gave Adam in his sinless state is the best for man's use as he seeks to regain that sinless state{CD 460.5}"

...The last few words in the Counsels of Diet and Foods appendix, are those of James White regarding the counsels on health given to his wife: "...all changes in diet should be made carefully, one at a time. And while she [his wife, Ellen White] would say this to those who are in danger of making changes too rapidly, she would also say to the tardy, Be sure and not forget to change."

*Scripture says that you are to “Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth” (2 Timothy 2:15).

It is my hope and prayer that you will do just that.

QUESTION: Should SDA's Eat/Drink Dairy Products (Cheese, Eggs, Milk, Butter, Cream)???

ANSWER: NO!

Views: 7450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If there was no law in heaven before anything...how did anyone know what satan did was sin? Sin is the breaking of Gods commandments...satan must have had free will back then and the angels..just like we do....so how did anyone know that what satan did was sin if there was no law. The Bible says where there is no law there is no sin.

I don't have to answer or stand approved before you, as Paul said

Colossians 2:16; “Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holy day, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath (Sabbaton; Strongs #4521; “of Hebrew origin (); the Sabbath [i.e. Shabbath), or day of weekly repose from secular avocations (also the observance or institution itself); by extension, a se'nnight, i.e. the interval between two Sabbaths; likewise the plural in all the above applications:--sabbath (day), week. 

1. the seventh day of each week which was a sacred festival on which the Israelites were required to abstain from all work
    1. the institution of the sabbath, the law for keeping holy every seventh day of the week
    2. a single sabbath, sabbath day
  2. seven days, a week“] END OF STRONG                                                                                

Is this some kind of Inquisition? If you want to keep all 613 laws that is your business. But don't judge me, as Paul said. Again you do not understand "to whom a book is written to. Are you Hebrews living in the time before this Age of Grace which really should be called the Age of The Sacred Secret, but unfortunately that understanding is lost for the most part. Most of Christianity is either in the Old Testament, or The Gospels, instead of following the New Covenant which is all based on what Jesus did for us, and the holy spirit living in the believer through which righteousness, sanctification, redemption, justification and the ministry of reconciliation. God sees the born again believer as a child of his, with Christ in him the hope of glory.

Romans 5: "8But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.  9Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.  10For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.  11And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement."

Romans 5 continues; " 12Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:  13(For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.  14Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.  15But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.  16And not as it was by one that sinned, so isthe gift: for the judgment wasby one to condemnation, but the free gift isof many offences unto justification.  17For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)  18Therefore as by the offence of one judgment cameupon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift cameupon all men unto justification of life.  19For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.  20Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:  21That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord."

Applying the whole Word of God as though it applied to us in the administration and not reading the 7 Church Epistles carefully in which eternal life is granted through the faith of Jesus Christ wherein the believer receives the token (arrabon; pledge, good faith down payment or earnest) by receiving the holy spirit, the gift of God in which each believer is sealed by the holy spirit. EGW said we are not sealed, God says we are. I would rather believe God than any person including EGW.

No wonder most Christians never manifest the holy spirit into manifestation, because they don't believe or feel righteous as they are brow-beaten by sin by  the demands for works which could never obtain righteousness. NO BUTS or hurdles can be added, either salvation is not by works including keeping Sabbaths or it is all for nothing because no one can be justified by the law, by doing any works whatsoever. We do good works and love with the love of God because we are redeemed and saved.

Those that are zealous of the law including keeping Sabbath(s) (there is more than one Sabbath) always oppose those that walk by the spirit. The choice is to do the law to some degree, which actually requires a debt to the whole law as one cannot pick and choose, or to walk by the holy spirit and live in Christ and newness of life for now and unto eternal life.

The Hebrews NEVER separated the 10 commandments from the law, nor the law from the 10 commandments, as it was all the Torah also called the Mitzvot. That is why they attempt to keep 613 laws which is comprised of 603 plus the 10 commandments.

Here is the link to the list of all 613 commandments under the law; called the Mitzvot. You are not being told the truth in this area of the Bible, and SDA are not known for their operating any manifestations of holy spirit, and in fact they are discouraged from doing so both in word and in deed. If I spoke in tongues and interpreted in an SDA church even by politly announcing I had a message from the Lord,  I would be eschorted out would I not?

https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/756399/jewish/The-61...

The 7 Church Epistles of Romans through Thessalonians are written directly to the Body of Christ. They contain information that was hidden in God since the foundation of the world until revealed to Paul. Holy spirit was given on the Day of Pentecost, which started this age of grace, a different covenant and administration then the law administration as Paul was given this dispensation (the stewardship of a household; Greek; oikonomia). See Ephesians 3:2 and Colossians 1:25, and the 27 usages of Musterion transliterated as “mystery” which is not a translation, but just bringing a word from one language into another. The absolute importance and significance of these sacred secrets have been lost even though they are what Paul taught as the most important first mentioned in Romans 16:25;

Now to him that is of power to stablish you according to my gospel, and the preaching of Jesus Christ, according to the revelation of the mystery (Greek: musterion; sacred secrets), which was kept secret since the world began,But now is made manifest, and by the scriptures of the prophets, according to the commandment of the everlasting God, made known to all nations for the obedience of faith: To God only wise, be glory through Jesus Christ forever. Amen.. ,”

NOTICE PAUL SAYS MY GOSPEL...ACCORDING TO THE COMMANDMENT OF THE EVERLASTING GOD, MADE KNOWN TO ALL NATIONS FOR THE OBEDIENCE OF FAITH. WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE STEWARDS OF THE SACRED SECRETS AND THERE IS THE FELLOWSHIP OF THE SACRED SECRETS.

IN THE MIDDLE OF THE BOOK OF REVELATION CHAPTER 10 ETERNAL LIFE WHEN TIME IS NO MORE STARTS A NEW ADMINISTRATION, THE MYSTERY (MUSTERION PERIOD WILL END).

Revelation 10:6; “And sware by him that liveth forever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are,and the earth, and the things that therein are,and the sea, and the things which are therein,that there should be time no longer: But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound,the mystery (musterion) of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.”

The sacred secrets are according to the commandment of the everlasting God...for the obedience of faith.   

The seventh angel shall begin to sound announcing the end of this age. Then eternal life.

James Said

"I don't have to answer or stand approved before you, as Paul said"

God has given you a choice just like God did for Satan, seems to me you are in the correct company. And you will have an easy ride all the way to hell. 

I John 2:10; ”He that loveth his brother abideth in the light, and there is none occasion of stumbling in him. But he that hateth his brother is in darkness, and walketh in darkness, and knoweth not whither he goeth, because that darkness hath blinded his eyes.     

Hatred has blinded your eyes. You judge as though you are God, Putting me in the category of the wicked. You Have done this for years. I. Have never said you are not saved, but have warned you that you are in the gaul of bitterness and have forgotten the first principles of Christ which is to love others. As hard as it is to pray for you, who hates me, I do so for your and the Gospels sake.

Even your brother in SDA has tried to reason with you.

No matter what I believe, it does not excuse outright hatred. Even if I was an unbeliever that would not give an excuse to hate. I don't hate you, but I dislike your behavior and attitude.

Hatred Is spiritually based, and is the opposite of God's love, and directly comes from the Devil's kingdom by demonic influences and lodging in a person's brain and thought life (pattern).

You have the right to disagree but not the right to hate.

Do I have to quote to you all the verses on the commandment to love and not hate. That is why I say you have forgotten the first principles of Christianity.

James said, "I don't have to answer or stand approved before you..."

James is absolutely correct. He has no reason nor need to answer or stand approved before any man. It is God that he should fear, the same God that said, "If you love me, keep my commandments". (John 14:15)

The same God that said, "But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." (Matthew 15:9 KJV)

The same God that said, "but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments." (Matthew 19:17 KJV)

The same God that said, "Do not bear false witness." (Mark 10:19 KJV)

The same God that said, "If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love." (John 15:10 KJV)

James said, "as Paul said..."

Yes, as Paul said, "There remaineth therefore a sabbath rest for the people of God." (Hebrews 4:9 RV)

Or, as Paul said according to the Aramaic Bible, "It is therefore the duty of the people of God to keep the Sabbath." (Hebrews 4:9 Lamsa NT)

The same Paul that went to the Macedonian (Gentile) city of Philippi and there kept the Sabbath, "And on the sabbath we went out of the city by a river side, where prayer was wont to be made; and we sat down, and spake unto the women which resorted thither." (Acts 16:13 KJV)

But why go to Paul when Jesus said clearly, "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven." (Matthew 5:17-19 KJV) Perhaps you think that Jesus didn't understand the so-called "administrations"?

James said, "I don't have to answer or stand approved before you."
Nor we before you, yet you spend much of your time not only disapproving of us but also of SDAism - so isn't that rather hypocritical?
James said, "Do I have to quote to you all the verses on the commandnent to love and not hate."
No, you don't. But it may help if you read and practised them. You and Elijah seem to compete to see who can be the rudest, most offensive poster on this forum. Was it not you who accused me of being a paedophile solely on the basis of my avatar? You have no high ground to stand on as you are just as bad as Elijah.
Jesus said, "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same?" (Matthew 5:44-46 KJV)
Jesus said, "By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." (John 13:35 KJV)
Even Paul says, "Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law." (Romans 13:8 KJV)
Perhaps the reason why your supposed "prophesying" is rejected is because we cannot see how the Holy Spirit could work through someone who lies about their beliefs and can be so lacking in the love of Christ. You claim to uphold the beliefs and teachings of the SDA Church yet you deny them and clam that the only commandment that begins with the word "Remember" should be forgotten and is no longer necessary to be kept. How can the Holy Spirit work through someone who not only denies but also breaks the commandments of God?
When you then try to promote gnosticism in place of the Gospel of Jesus Christ you expose yourself and your real motivation that causes you to remain on this site. Over a period of years you have refused to self-moderate and claimed some "holy" right to be on a site for SDAs which means you have to lie with every post. Is it any wonder that you do not have the exalted position that you crave so much? You then dare to claim to be able to teach us about the scriptures that you so completely fail to understand yourself.
If you were a humble man this might cause you to stop and think but, sadly, we know the kind of response to expect. I pray that I am wrong... but I seriously doubt that I am.

JohnB: I follow Paul who followed Christ. I never accused anyone including Elijah of not being saved and going to hell, as Elijah did and continues to do. Neither did I accuse anyone of mental illness as Jason and Elihah did to me. 

Anorher person called me a worthless excuse for a hunan being. I have many SDA friends here and in person, and we fellowship often. 

In truth I say that other than EGW, there is no tradition of manifesting the nine manifestations of holy spirit or understanding of the sacred secrets given to Paul in the SDA, as well as general Christianity. I know what great things God has done over many decades that I and other believers have seen, heard and in many cases have done in cooperation with God. You may think evil of me. You have never that I can remember even agreed with clear and unambiguous scriptures or principles.

I am not a Gnostic, nor a Pentacostal, nor a Sunday worshiper etc. I believe in Christ no matter of your opinion. I can say before God truthfully that I have been in danger of lufe and linb for the Gospels sake. I have counseled, prayed for and with people, sometimes all night long. I have sacrificed a lot and worked in many different capacities of ministry since 1975 onwards. I have seen many miracles, signs and wonders. God is my witness, regardless of your opinions.

Image result for lies

James, as I often remind you, sinning is not a comparative sport. IOW it doesn't matter what others do when it comes to your behaviour. You and you alone are responsible for your own behaviour, so stop trying to compare your self as better than anyone else - it really doesn't matter. Whilst you list the things that you haven't said you ignore all the things that you have said about others.

Two men went up into the temple to pray; the one a Pharisee, and the other a publican. The Pharisee stood and prayed thus with himself, God, I thank thee, that I am not as other men are, extortioners, unjust, adulterers, or even as this publican. I fast twice in the week, I give tithes of all that I possess. And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted." (Luke 18:10-14 KJV)

James said, "In truth I say that other than EGW, there is no tradition of manifesting the nine manifestations of holy spirit or understanding of the sacred secrets given to Paul in the SDA, as well as general Christianity."

Now this statement begs more than one response. The first response is that you just cannot know that. You can say that you are not aware but "in truth" you are not God and so cannot know what has and hasn't been manifest in the global church over the last 150 years.

Second response is that you base that statement on ignorance and I can tell you from my own experience that you are wrong. It may not be in the way that you want but there are manifestations of the work of the Holy Spirit within SDAism. I can think of two types that have been manifested in my ministry but I will not boast about what God has wrought through me lest anyone should think that I am any more than a humble lump of clay in God's hand.

Paul said, "For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." (Ephesians 2:8-9 KJV)

Lastly my response is that what you profess is, indeed, a form of gnosticism. It appears to be what is referred to as "Bullingerism" however, as you don't accept everything that Bullinger teaches it is more than likely your version of it.

Paul says, "Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ. For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily." (Colossians 2:8-9 KJV)

I suppose it would be remiss of me not to comment on your reference to Ellen White manifesting the Holy Spirit as you also claim that she is a false prophet. This goes in tandem with your claim to manifest the Holy Spirit whilst breaking the 10 Commandments - it won't wash with SDAs. You cannot claim to be favoured of God in this way whilst denying the words of Christ. SDAs are generally Bible-reading and Bible-believing people so you really would be better off properly studying what SDAs believe. It is pretty inconceivable that you can claim to have studied The Great Controversy and yet don't understand the validity and importance of the 10 Commandments let alone the seventh-day Sabbath.

So according to you boys, I am the worst in the world, and nothing I have done or said is worth a hill of beans to you. The people that profited from some things that God has done by me would disagree with you. It is not boasting but it is true that God saved my home and small village I live in, Cobb, CA in 2015.

I saw the flames dissolve and recede, the rains came by not just my prayers but many people were praying. Cobb should have been burned up, but it wasn't.

I was involved with other believers in ministering to a woman who walked for the first time in 7 years.

These are just two things. You don't have to believe me, but God knows what was done. He also knows that you are imperfect, and a sinner and you act as though you are perfect. 

If the SDA is as open to the holy spirit as you say it is, can I go to any SDA church and at an appropriate time inform them that I have a word of prophecy from the Lord. Will they allow that? Will they allow speaking in tongues with interpretation? Will they allow working of miracles if God gives the green light or go ahead?

Tell me, I have asked SDA friends, they have never seen such things, never seen the holy spirit working in a big way like in the Book of Acts. The most I have ever seen was someone got a revelation which is good, about a sex pervert coming into the church after children who the holy spirit informed my friend about it. I wasn't present at the time.

Ok, tell me if these things are allowed. Anything you don't like you just brand as Kundalini spirit or false prophet or Gnostic or "of Satan." Now I am not saying there never has been absolutely no move of God, but it is not like it is supposed to be as in the Word, a normal part of life and every day.

My SDA friends have told me speaking in tongues is strictly forbidden, though the scriptures say forbid not to speak in tongues etc.

Miracles, healings, tongues are a sign, these all give glory to and reveal God. Prophecy and tongues with interpretation is supposed to be a regular part of believers gatherings and fellowships. I never saw it ever.

The people were nice but they just don't understand, just like you don't, but your bad, they were kind though opinionated and misinformed. You are just down-right nasty and speak evil. You guys act like holier than though? Like you are so holy that you don't sin at all or even go to the bathroom.

The Adventist Health System I believe is the finest witness of the SDA church. I have personally experienced their wonderful work and atmosphere of love and caring. I have before stated positive things about the people of the SDA church I attended, they are very fine people.

You JohnB and Elijah do not hold a candle to them. You two are nasty, thats all I can say. If I have what I say I have, important information and insight into the holy spirit field, then you will have to answer to God for ignoring me and ignoring Paul more than me, because he said that if anyone considered himself a prophet, or spiritual that the things he wrote were the commandments of God, as regarding the holy spirit field he was addressing in Corinthians 12, 13 and 14 and that person was not to be acknowledged. Instead, you do the opposite, those that operate any of the manifestations you do not acknowledge. You encourage quenching of the holy spirit, as an institution, along with the majority of Christianity. That is part of the apostasy, the falling away, not not listening to and falling away from the holy spirit. 

James, not every church will allow just anyone to come in and speak partly different things than they see in the Bible..we are warned about these things. If someone is a true prophet, they will also be obeying God..aka the Ten Commandments also..we are to talk about the Ten commandments daily etc. The Bible is 100 percent clear about what was nailed to the cross..it says thle LAW CONTAINED IN ORDINANCES...which knocks out a whole lot of Moses 613 laws...they were temporary...they pointed to Jesus..when He came and when He died, they were not needed as Jesus had fulfilled their meaning. Speaking in tongues as in glossalia or however it is spelled, is not the tongues of the Bible. The tongues of the Bible were languages...say for instance if I went to Russia and did not speak Russian, but God wanted me to give a message to the Russians, then He would allow me to speak Russian..or He would allow the Russians to understand me in their language. I find that you do not use as much of the Bible in things you are telling us, as you should. The Bible should come first and foremost before anything else..it should settle all matters....it should be where we go to find out if whatever we believe or want to know whether it is God or Satan doing it..James...even after my personal plea...even you are still having a slanging match......"You JohnB and Elijah do not hold a candle to them. You two are nasty, thats all I can say. If I have what I say I have, important information and insght into the holy spirit field, then you will have to answer to God for ignoring me and ignoring Paul more than me, because he said that if anyone considered himself a prophet, or spiritual that the things he wrote were the commandments of God, as regarding the holy spirit field he was addressing in Corinthians 12, 13 and 14."  I personally find that some of what you say does not line up with Gods word  and as such, I KNOW then for a fact that satan is mixing you up in some things. I also find that you have yourself above us all..and no matter what I or anyone shows you from the Bible, you still believe differently in some things....thus that is not the sign of a really true prophet. Your belief of tongues and the commandments is just 2 confused beliefs which do not line up with the Bible. God is very clear on these matters but you keep pushing and pushing..and that is not helping matters between you and Elijah. I have reported this behaviour as it is out of control and I am not going to be forced out of here because of such things as I was many years ago. If you two cannot stop all of this bad behaviour immediately..I hope the administration will stop you this time.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service