Adventist Online

"Permalink Reply by Elijah on December 22, 2017 at 6:44pm
I thought you would have understood that James. I am not sure how baptism is done in your Church but as SDA we do it exactly like Christ told us to. And Pastor says "I baptise you in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit." I am yet to see a baptised person coming out of the watery grave and speak in tounges as you suggest we need to do. I seem to remember you telling us that you needed to take a special course in speaking in tounges anyway. Well the SDA do not run such a course as the Bible does not tell us that you need special training in speaking in tounges. As far as I understand speaking in tounges was the least of the manifestations of the Holy Spirit. You here seem to suggest it is the most important. As Raymond seems to suggest Gifts of the flesh is also manifested in your church like Sodomy, that is a thing God has condemned outright in the Bible. So please do not tell us how superior you are to us."

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT; HERE IS SODOMY INFERENCE FROM THE LAST TWO SENTANCES ABOVE:

"As Raymond seems to suggest Gifts of the flesh is also manifested in your church like Sodomy, that is a thing God has condemned outright in the Bible. So please do not tell us how superior you are to us.

YOU AGAIN CLAIM MENTAL ILLNESS, DENY BRINGING SODOMY INFERENCE INTO THE DEBATE;

"I cannot recall saying that, but then again a person who is mentally ill come up with a lot of lies."

YOU ADD INSULT TO INJURY. IF YOU DID THIS IN AMERICA IN EARLY 19TH CENTURY, YOU WOULD BE CHALLENGED TO A DUEL TO THE DEATH WHEN HONOR WAS IMPORTANT. YOU HAVE NO HONOR NOR INTEGRITY.

MULTIPLE TIMES YOU INSULT ME. YOU SHOW YOURSELF TO BE A MOST VILE CREATURE."

THE SODOMY ACCUSATION WAS DIRECTED DIRECTLY TO ME AS IT STATED AT THE TOP:

"I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD THAT JAMES"...YOU HERE SEEM TO SUGGEST(NOTE: REFERENCE TO TONGUES) IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT. AS RAYMOND SEEMS TO SUGGEST GIFTS OF THE FLESH IS ALSO MANIFESTED IN YOUR CHURCH LIKE SODOMY, THAT IS A THING GOD HAS CONDEMNED OUTRIGHT IN THE BIBLE. SO PLEASE DO NOT TELL US HOW SUPERIOR YOU ARE TO US."

NOW JOHNB DEFENDS THE SODOMY ACCUSATION BY ATTACKING ME AGAIN TODAY:

Ok, as I see it this is the progression:

22nd December 2017 Raymond refers to, "some denominations which are pro sodomy and or abortion".

On the same day Elijah says, "As Raymond seems to suggest Gifts of the flesh is also manifested in your church like Sodomy, that is a thing God has condemned outright in the Bible."

Five months later James says, "I have been accused of even sodomy!"

When challenged on this, the same day, James changed his mind and stated that Elijah had suggested that he belongs to a church that practices sodomy and as he had attended an SDA Church (not as a member) James then tried to infer that Elijah was saying that the SDA Church practices sodomy.

I believe that is the root of the problem. James refuses to point posts out to me as he believes that it is my "work" to find what he is referring to, so any lack is down to non-cooperation rather than a failing on my part. 

So...

1. Raymond mentions churches being pro-sodomy

2. Elijah spins it to suggest James is a member of a church that practices sodomy

3. James digs it up months later and spins it further as an allegation that he commits sodomy.

4. James then resiles from that position and says it was an inference not an allegation.

5. Everybody gets upset about it all over again.

James and Elijah seem to be the cause of the problem, Elijah for misrepresenting what Raymond said and James for blowing it all out of proportion by exaggerating it to claim an actual allegation of sodomy and digging up a grievance from 5 months ago.

All posters should be clear and concise in their writing and not exaggerate what others say. 

This appears to be a problem with both Elijah and James and I will encourage you both to follow the rules and speak the truth in love.

Hopefully we have some kind of "truce" in effect at the moment so I suggest learning and moving on."

END OF JOHNB DEFENSE OF ACCUSATION OF SODOMY.

I DID NOT EXAGGERATE WHAT ELIJAH SAID;

"GIFTS OF THE FLESH IS ALSO MANIFESTED IN YOUR CHURCH LIKE SODOMY, THAT IS A THING GOD HAS CONDEMNED OUTRIGHT IN THE BIBLE. SO PLEASE DO NOT TELL US HOW SUPERIOR YOU ARE TO US."

JOHNB FURTHER SUBTLELY MISREPRESENTS THE TRUTH AND FACTS BY STATING AS ABOVE TODAY:

When challenged on this, the same day, James changed his mind and stated that Elijah had suggested that he belongs to a church that practices sodomy and as he had attended an SDA Church (not as a member) James then tried to infer that Elijah was saying that the SDA Church practices sodomy."

NO! I POINTED OUT HOW IRONIC IT IS THAT ELIJAH'S EVIL SODOMY ACCUSATION AGAINST ME AND "MY CHRUCH" WAS MADE AGAINST THE LAST CHURCH I HAD ATTENDED 3 YEARS AGO, AND SDA CHURCH!

I DID NOT EXAGGERATE OR DEFEND THESE EVIL ACCUSATIONS. IT WAS ELIJAH PUTTING HIS FOOT IN HIS OWN MOUTH, WHICH JOHNB THEN ATTACKS ME FOR.

IT WAS NOT AN INFERENCE, IT WAS A DIRECT ACCUSATION. THE INFERENCE WAS ABOUT THAT I WAS A SATANIST AS ELIJAH ACCUSED ME OF BEING IN LEAGUE WITH THE DEVIL BY STATING THAT SATAN STARTED THE FIRES (HERE IN COBB, CA) AND THAT SATAN COULD HAVE PUT OUT THE FIRES.

WHY DOES ELIJAH CONSTANTLY MAKE UP LIES AND ACCUSATIONS ABOUT ME WITHOUT FOUNDATION, THEN YOU JOHNB DEFEND HIM. AS STATED IN MY SPIRITUAL INDICTMENT; YOU THREE DEFENDANTS; JOHNB, JASON AND ELIJAH WORK TOGETHER AND DEFEND EACH OTHER ETC.

HOW CAN THERE BE A TRUCE WHEN JASON AND NOW YOU ARE STILL AT IT, MISREPRESENTING WHAT I SAY OR DO OR MAKE UP EVIL AND DEFEND IT?

EVERYTIME YOU ATTACK ME I WILL POST HERE A NEW FORUM SO THE PUBLIC AND OTHER SDA CAN SEE THE EVIL AND SINISTER METHODS USED HERE THAT ARE DEMONIC.

Views: 407

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Permalink Reply by James French on February 11, 2016 at 4:56amDelete

The time of judgment for the wicked is coming soon, and those that are His will be preserved, but the wicked including those posing as being His will be thrown into the Lake of Fire. God is judge, he knows who is His children. The Luciferians are sacrificing children by many thousands to Lucifer with tortures that are unmentionable, by religious, government, corporate and other areas of life. The churches do nothing about this. Most do not know anything about these wicked matters. Nor do they want to know. Every month there are several Satanic rituals.

In this month There is coming a Satanic rebellion ritual that involves the killing of a child with terror by sexual abuse and cutting them open alive and showing them their intestines, to cause terror, and afterwards the body is dismembered and eaten and the blood is drunk.

These are horrible things that are duplicated within the higher realms of Masonic, government, corporate groups around the country and world.

And you JohnB come here with the all seeing eye and attack anything about deliverance from demons, operations of the holy spirit! The Christian churches do nothing about these matters, the tithes and control of people and keeping from the deliverance God wants for them is the thing that is important to these 501(c)(3) churches. Children being killed and raped and tortured and eaten never comes on their discussion or concern. Go ahead, accuse me again of being counterfeit, just what are you?

Peace

James wrote: "There have been some, yes I already admitted that, but predominantly I seek peace and have constantly requested scriptures, Reason, logic, without demonic attacks."

Great... You agree you have engaged un Christ-like behavior. Now, can you stop engaging in un Christ-like behavior moving forward? 

I agree with some of your claims, and I addressed them, but the claims against brother JohnB are false... He's not attacking you personally, however he is attacking your false doctrine, mainly you believing like the JW, and teaching the Ten Commandments are done away with, that it was nailed to the cross. Most of Christianity agrees the Ten Commandments are still in effect, and that it wasn't nailed to the cross. 

It's ok to attack false doctrine, as long as it's done in a Christ-like way. Because he's not getting on others about their behavior  isn't an excuse to say he's done you wrong. His profile picture isn't an excuse either... You can't assume because he took a picture of his or someone's eye and used it as his profile picture,  that somehow means he's associated with satantic agencies. 

I never ask him why he uses the eye for his profile picture, because in discussing Spiritual matters it doesn't matter to me. It's a non issue. However when looking for something from past post, I came across a post from brother JohnB, I think someone asked him about it, and the reason he gave for having the eye for his profile picture was Matt.6:22

Matt.6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

There it is brother James, that's his stated reason, for you to assume and accuse him otherwise is baring false witness without proof.

Again, he didn't get on Jason and Ian for their behavior, that's ok, I did brother James, it's been dealt with... But for to keep saying things without evidence of your claims is an un Christ-like behavior. I know you've been around and seen allot, but right now, your beliefs against JohnB and his profile picture is just based on assumptions. Sorry my brother, we don't do that here, or I should say we shouldn't do that here. 

Blessings! 

PER THE RULES,  YOUR GOOD TO GO JAMES AND THOSE WHO DIFFER IN OPINION SHOULD GIVE ONE WITH OUT PERSONAL ATTACKS.  SIT DOWN BURNS!!

JOHNB HAS ALWAYS OPPOSED ME NOT MATTER WHAT I STATE AS FAR AS I REMEMBER AND HE HAS ALWAYS ATTACKED ME AND MY CHARACTER AND CONSTANTLY BRINGS UP MY ENTRANCE HERE AS NOT BEING IN GOOD FAITH WHICH I HAVE EXPLAINED OVER MANY TIMES.

JOHNB HAS NEVER ANSWERED WHY HE BRINGS A DISTURBING LUCIFERIAN SYMBOL AS HIS ID AFTER BEING INFORMED OF ITS MEANING AND HE NEVER ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS THE SCRIPTURES STATE IN I JOHN 4:2 REGARDING ANTICHRIST SPIRIT AND NOT LOVING GOD'S PEOPLE (ALL, NOT JUST SDA).

Peace

James wrote: "JOHNB HAS ALWAYS OPPOSED ME NOT MATTER WHAT I STATE AS FAR AS I REMEMBER AND HE HAS ALWAYS ATTACKED ME AND MY CHARACTER AND CONSTANTLY BRINGS UP MY ENTRANCE HERE AS NOT BEING IN GOOD FAITH WHICH I HAVE EXPLAINED OVER MANY TIMES."

Brother James, with all due respect, that is a lie.  That's un  Christ-like ! Brother JohnB hasn't attack your character. Your entrance here is questioned, because it's a site by SDA for SDA, you say you don't believe in SDA doctrine, which means your not an SDA. However, you seem content on being here, so I don't even bring it up anymore. 

James wrote: "JOHNB HAS NEVER ANSWERED WHY HE BRINGS A DISTURBING LUCIFERIAN SYMBOL AS HIS ID AFTER BEING INFORMED OF ITS MEANING AND HE NEVER ANSWERED THE QUESTIONS THE SCRIPTURES STATE IN I JOHN 4:2 REGARDING ANTICHRIST SPIRIT AND NOT LOVING GOD'S PEOPLE (ALL, NOT JUST SDA)."

I found a post from him, and he said the reason for his profile picture is Matt.6:22.

Matt.6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

That's his reason, so You can't assume otherwise brother James. 

Blessings! :) 

Reasoning: I am not against all SDA doctrines. Only those that conflict with the seven church epistles written directly to the body of Christ, or with other pertinent principles.

If JohnB had informed me of the verse, and if he had or assure me and others NOW by his statement that Jesus Christ came in the flesh and that Jesus Christ is the Son of God? Then there would be no strong suspicions.

JohnB still has been biased in defending the accusers while stating the record in a subtle biased manner which I addressed in detail, as well as the entrance statements that are contradictory even now and open to various interpretations. Contracts, agreements, laws and facts are argued about by attorneys based on interpretation as written which are ruled on by courts.

The entrance materials are contradictory and misleading. I was also directed to the site by a member of the SDA church I was attending for some time (several years).

Peace

James wrote: "If JohnB had informed me of the verse, and if he had or assure me and others NOW by his statement that Jesus Christ came in the flesh and that Jesus Christ is the Son of God? Then there would be no strong suspicions."

That is my point my brother.... You can't bare false witness base on suspicions, and from your post, you seemed really sure brother JohnB works for Satan. Why would that be your stance when you have no evidence? Just like no has the right to diagnose your mental faculties, you don't have a right to assume someone works with satantic agencies because of their profile picture. Can we agree? 

Again, in regards to the entrance on the site, ok you misunderstood what it said... Let's move forward. You want to stay, then it's your free will to do so. 

Bless! 

There is a presumption of innocence in law. That is based on the Christian doctrine of love.

This was perverted in the Dark Ages by the persecuting Church to a presumption of guilt. This is the opposite of the Spirit of God.

In an earthly court the defendant, due to presumption of innocence has a right to silence. Just as Christ did not speak when he was accused.

This is the basis of a court of law in many countries, particularly in the western world: presumption of innocence means that the accusation should be proved beyond a doubt; presumption of innocence means that the accused has a right to be silent - he is not required to prove his innocence.

Why would someone claiming to follow Christ make an assumption of guilt and then require innocence to be proven when that is the exact opposite of the character of God? 

In one day of posting a couple of weeks ago (30th April 2018) James said to me:

1st post: "You have a wicked and hateful mouth... spew hatred...   child of the Devil... sold out to Lucifer... child of the Devil, a seed of the serpent and a wicked man."

2nd post: (referring to Elijah, Jason & JohnB) "you three creatures..."

3rd post: "children of the Devil manifest... obvious you glorify Lucifer"

4th post: "mocking God... globalist/Illuminati... Genocide Mr All Seeing Lucifer's Eye..." (who) "perform human sacrifices, especially on innocent children wherein they torture, rape"; "Do you practice human sacrifice?"; "YOU ARE PROUD OF THE WICKED SYMBOL YOU PARADE AROUND HERE WITH NO REMORSE OR FEELING OF SHAME FOR WHAT IT REPRESENTS; LUCIFER AND THE ILLUMINATI, INCLUDING HUMAN SACRIFICES"; "YOUR APPARENT PRACTICE OF WITCHCRAFT"

5th post: "potentially 99% probability of a child of the Devil openly mocking God and Christ".

6th post: "I believe you are a mason or member of another secret society ...characteristics of both the Illuminati and children of the Devil. I rebuke you in the powerful name of Jesus Christ and I hereby call you out for what you are. I have studied the wicked for 43 years and know one when I see one. ...Every time you show your face here you mock Christ by your wicked picture. ...Thou wicked hater and mocker of Christ, I call you out, and I call out the Lord’s Angels to rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ, thou foul spirited wicked man. You hate and mock Christ to your own destruction. You show yourself as a wicked person, a viper of perniciousness and corruption, hater of The love of God and who stands in judgment by a mouth spewing out hatred."

Since then you have said:

2nd May: "You people make me sick. Your insane religious BS is completely off the wall. ... Idiots. God is fed up with this crap. You are the ones that are DEMONIC. Meaning All Seeing Eye, and Elijah, and JasonM. ... You are sick."

2nd May (2nd post): "JOHNB'S PERSISTENCE IN PRESENTING THE ILLUMINATI AND LUCIFERIAN SYMBOL AS ABOVE WITHOUT REMORSE, GUILT OR CONSCIENCE WITH POTENTIALLY BRINGING DEMONS INTO THE SITE AND INFECTING PEOPLE HEREBY SIGIL MAGIC,… SUCH OPEN WITCHCRAFT, MOCKERY, BLASPHEMY AND IDOLATRY WITHOUT REMORSE OR EXCUSE  ... CONTINUE TO PARADE SUCH VILE IMAGE. THE BACKDROP OF THE SATANIC NEW LOGO WITH THE UPSIDE DOWN CROSS AND KABALAH SYMBOLISM CONDONED AND ESTABLISHED BY THE LEADERSHIP OF THE SDA IS ALSO ANOTHER INDICATOR OF ANTICHRIST AND APOSTASY... THESE 3 INDIVIDUALS RAIL AT YOUR HANDIWORK OF DELIVERANCE AND MOCK AND SPEAK EVIL, INCLUDING THE ALL SEEING EYE OF LUCIFER BEING DISPLAYED HERE MOCKING YOUR SPIRIT AND YOUR SON, WHICH THEY CONDONE"

3rd May: "Perhaps you COULD be a member of the illuminati or a child molester? Your evil ID picture is identical in essence to the Illuminati and Lucifer symbols is circumstantial evidence." I am actually accused of being a paedophile at the same time James is complaining about an allegation of sodomy against him. No apparent sense of hypocrisy.

4th May sees an allegation of intentionally glorifying Lucifer which is followed by a second post linking to a picture of Aleister Crowley with the statement "JohnB fits right in". However a 3rd post tells me that "You have the right to use the Baphomet if you like" another clear allegation that I worship satan.

4th May 2nd post: "hateful, you are also bullying ...You three probably don’t have enough money to make suing you in man’s court worthwhile ...If you are not a member of the Satanic system which I suspect you are". This appears to be a threat to take me to law which won't happen because I don't have the money to make it "worthwhile".

14th May: "So, get honest, are you born of the seed of the serpent, a bona fide child of the Devil?"

James previously stated that he had consulted an expert and was 100% sure that I am a satanist/Illuminist. Prior to that time and since then there has been no genuine approach to ask even if there is a reason for my avatar, let alone what the reason may be. He preferred to make multiple posts over a period of years in which I was accused of being everything from a child of the devil to a murderer and a paedophile. All because of my forum picture.

You may forgive me if I find it hard to be well disposed to someone who claims to be a minister of the Gospel whilst being constantly extremely abusive towards me because they have a problem with my avatar.

I find it disappointing that after 24 hours of silence on this forum, of no abusive or antagonistic posts, there is an uninterrupted series of multiple posts spaced out over 7 hours attacking me.

I seriously question the motivation behind doing this and the continued amplifying of fights and disputes on this board. I refer back to rules #1 & 14 which all members agree to keep by posting on this board.

Wow, wow, just wow this person is saturated with hate ...

James post the hateful things said to you, even if these things are true, to see who has the most hate etc. 

Obviously these things said about the true Adventist can't be true right? Yes, we know that you were mad at the time but still ...wow!

What have you called me? Mentally ill etc.
What has Elijah called me? That I attend a church involved in evil including sodomy. He called me a Satanist, a child of the Devil, etc. etc.

That church I last attended was an SDA church about 3 years ago!

See my post below about the Biblical tests for Antichrist.

A Christian person using a symbol of Antichrist especially after being told about it as totally evil and what it represents would be considered an antichrist by most Christians or at the least highly suspected in continuing to use it with no explanation or remorse?

Refusal to address the Biblical tests for Antichrist in I John 4 would also reasonably cause most Christians either to believe or suspect the person is an antichrist.

Those that wear pentagrams, Nazi symbolism, the all-seeing eye and other witchcraft symbols are the majority of times found out to be involved in Devil worship, such as the evil shooter today captured in Santa Fe, Texas who killed 11 and wounded many.

He was known as a Satanist. He openly displayed Satanic symbols, but nothing was done which could have saved lives. Now, I am not saying JohnB is a murderer, but displaying such symbolism is disconcerting and it is offensive to those that know what it means if they are Christian it seems to me. It is very offensive and I discern it has demons lodged in it and projecting their influence. So did an expert on witchcraft who stated in their opinion that the person using the symbol is 100% involved in the occult and displayed. I trusted that expert opinion. 

The Luciferians, Illuminati, some high degree Masons and Satanists do perform human sacrifices on a regular basis, including children whom they torture and have brutal sex with before killing them and eating the flesh and drinking the blood. This is horrenduos.B But that is part of what the illuminati all seeing eye stands for. Do you understand?

It also represents Lucifer directly and his kingdom. Do you understand that?

Do you think using this known Satanic symbol that can carry demons is loving and wise to use knowing these facts?

I explained my reasoning. You never addressed why you insisted upon using a Luciferian symbol?

That was suspicious, and even more so after it was continually explained what that symbol represents to Satanists, Luciferians and Illuminati. I have also explained sigil magick that even if this symbol is innocently put up, that its mere image is open to demonic lodging, transfer and conveyance of demonic power. 

You were asked many times, including the Biblical test of antichrist, which you did not respond to either. That is to state that you believe that Jesus Christ came in the flesh and that He is the Son of God. You ignored that, but that is the test according to scripture.

Your attacks and assuming I entered here in bad faith is a denial of innocence on your part. Your slanted review of what I said is also biased and you have basically not addressed until just very recently Jason or Elijah despite their outrageous accusations that have NO BASIS IN FACT. Your attitude towards me was hostile, unwelcoming in that I should not even be here according to you, but not clear in the statements upon entry as I explained. You forget you called me a liar all the time, and constantly brought up the past mostly about my entry herein. I did not perceive nor believe these facts are love.

On the contrary, a reasonable person would believe what I have been concerned about because you have not even attempted to explain why you displayed this sybol and have directed to me so that I could understand a reasonable explanation. 

You Still have avoided the Biblical Tests in I John 4; 

1. Confess openly that you believe that Jesus Christ came in the flesh (not that God came in the flesh, but exactly as the test states)

2. Confess that Jesus Christ is the Son of God (not God the Son etc., but exactly as stated in

I John  4, that Jesus is the Son of God).

3. Henceforth please refrain from attacking me being here, or in any capacity and instead address my statements, verses, Greek words and research and Biblical principles or history, or counter with proofs.

4. Please don't side with false accusers and report what they said inaccurately and downplaying what they said. You have done that, If you do these things above, then I will not mention your image again, but please understand, it still bothers me that a Christian would display this knowing the symbolism and the ability of such an image to carry demons and cause an infestation of demons.

As regards what Jesus said, he said that, but He did not use a universal symbol of Lucifer and his followers and children to illustrate your eye should be single which refers to not being double-minded but looking always to God. 

This may have been done innocently but not wisely done. With all the images that one could choose?

Most Christians would feel bad that they had made such a mistake to choose and use an image that mocks Christ and glorifies Lucifer as symbol, and potential to carry sigil magick by its use. You still have not shown any concern for that?

I have showed the image to other believers who agree that the image is Luciferian exactly and it gives them the creeps as well as some people here have the same feeling.

Would it be ok if I used a picture of the Baphomet for my picture hypothetically? I would never do such a thing. I made a link to the all-seeing eye symbol on the back of the dollar bill very reluctantly, because of its potential, but made it a link so that it was not here all the time, someone can click, look and then close the picture. They could also claim protection from any demonic influence.

The above was for comparison and as evidence as I was constantly under attack by you, Jason and Elijah.

Peace

ok brother James, I guess your going to believe what you want... JohnB says it's not true. So there will have to be an agreement to disagree.  It Make no sense to keep going back and forth. Since you agree you've been un Christ-like in the past, I just ask you focus on being Christ-like in your discussions moving forward. Thank you my brother. :)

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service