Adventist Online

"Permalink Reply by Elijah on December 22, 2017 at 6:44pm
I thought you would have understood that James. I am not sure how baptism is done in your Church but as SDA we do it exactly like Christ told us to. And Pastor says "I baptise you in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit." I am yet to see a baptised person coming out of the watery grave and speak in tounges as you suggest we need to do. I seem to remember you telling us that you needed to take a special course in speaking in tounges anyway. Well the SDA do not run such a course as the Bible does not tell us that you need special training in speaking in tounges. As far as I understand speaking in tounges was the least of the manifestations of the Holy Spirit. You here seem to suggest it is the most important. As Raymond seems to suggest Gifts of the flesh is also manifested in your church like Sodomy, that is a thing God has condemned outright in the Bible. So please do not tell us how superior you are to us."

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT; HERE IS SODOMY INFERENCE FROM THE LAST TWO SENTANCES ABOVE:

"As Raymond seems to suggest Gifts of the flesh is also manifested in your church like Sodomy, that is a thing God has condemned outright in the Bible. So please do not tell us how superior you are to us.

YOU AGAIN CLAIM MENTAL ILLNESS, DENY BRINGING SODOMY INFERENCE INTO THE DEBATE;

"I cannot recall saying that, but then again a person who is mentally ill come up with a lot of lies."

YOU ADD INSULT TO INJURY. IF YOU DID THIS IN AMERICA IN EARLY 19TH CENTURY, YOU WOULD BE CHALLENGED TO A DUEL TO THE DEATH WHEN HONOR WAS IMPORTANT. YOU HAVE NO HONOR NOR INTEGRITY.

MULTIPLE TIMES YOU INSULT ME. YOU SHOW YOURSELF TO BE A MOST VILE CREATURE."

THE SODOMY ACCUSATION WAS DIRECTED DIRECTLY TO ME AS IT STATED AT THE TOP:

"I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD THAT JAMES"...YOU HERE SEEM TO SUGGEST(NOTE: REFERENCE TO TONGUES) IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT. AS RAYMOND SEEMS TO SUGGEST GIFTS OF THE FLESH IS ALSO MANIFESTED IN YOUR CHURCH LIKE SODOMY, THAT IS A THING GOD HAS CONDEMNED OUTRIGHT IN THE BIBLE. SO PLEASE DO NOT TELL US HOW SUPERIOR YOU ARE TO US."

NOW JOHNB DEFENDS THE SODOMY ACCUSATION BY ATTACKING ME AGAIN TODAY:

Ok, as I see it this is the progression:

22nd December 2017 Raymond refers to, "some denominations which are pro sodomy and or abortion".

On the same day Elijah says, "As Raymond seems to suggest Gifts of the flesh is also manifested in your church like Sodomy, that is a thing God has condemned outright in the Bible."

Five months later James says, "I have been accused of even sodomy!"

When challenged on this, the same day, James changed his mind and stated that Elijah had suggested that he belongs to a church that practices sodomy and as he had attended an SDA Church (not as a member) James then tried to infer that Elijah was saying that the SDA Church practices sodomy.

I believe that is the root of the problem. James refuses to point posts out to me as he believes that it is my "work" to find what he is referring to, so any lack is down to non-cooperation rather than a failing on my part. 

So...

1. Raymond mentions churches being pro-sodomy

2. Elijah spins it to suggest James is a member of a church that practices sodomy

3. James digs it up months later and spins it further as an allegation that he commits sodomy.

4. James then resiles from that position and says it was an inference not an allegation.

5. Everybody gets upset about it all over again.

James and Elijah seem to be the cause of the problem, Elijah for misrepresenting what Raymond said and James for blowing it all out of proportion by exaggerating it to claim an actual allegation of sodomy and digging up a grievance from 5 months ago.

All posters should be clear and concise in their writing and not exaggerate what others say. 

This appears to be a problem with both Elijah and James and I will encourage you both to follow the rules and speak the truth in love.

Hopefully we have some kind of "truce" in effect at the moment so I suggest learning and moving on."

END OF JOHNB DEFENSE OF ACCUSATION OF SODOMY.

I DID NOT EXAGGERATE WHAT ELIJAH SAID;

"GIFTS OF THE FLESH IS ALSO MANIFESTED IN YOUR CHURCH LIKE SODOMY, THAT IS A THING GOD HAS CONDEMNED OUTRIGHT IN THE BIBLE. SO PLEASE DO NOT TELL US HOW SUPERIOR YOU ARE TO US."

JOHNB FURTHER SUBTLELY MISREPRESENTS THE TRUTH AND FACTS BY STATING AS ABOVE TODAY:

When challenged on this, the same day, James changed his mind and stated that Elijah had suggested that he belongs to a church that practices sodomy and as he had attended an SDA Church (not as a member) James then tried to infer that Elijah was saying that the SDA Church practices sodomy."

NO! I POINTED OUT HOW IRONIC IT IS THAT ELIJAH'S EVIL SODOMY ACCUSATION AGAINST ME AND "MY CHRUCH" WAS MADE AGAINST THE LAST CHURCH I HAD ATTENDED 3 YEARS AGO, AND SDA CHURCH!

I DID NOT EXAGGERATE OR DEFEND THESE EVIL ACCUSATIONS. IT WAS ELIJAH PUTTING HIS FOOT IN HIS OWN MOUTH, WHICH JOHNB THEN ATTACKS ME FOR.

IT WAS NOT AN INFERENCE, IT WAS A DIRECT ACCUSATION. THE INFERENCE WAS ABOUT THAT I WAS A SATANIST AS ELIJAH ACCUSED ME OF BEING IN LEAGUE WITH THE DEVIL BY STATING THAT SATAN STARTED THE FIRES (HERE IN COBB, CA) AND THAT SATAN COULD HAVE PUT OUT THE FIRES.

WHY DOES ELIJAH CONSTANTLY MAKE UP LIES AND ACCUSATIONS ABOUT ME WITHOUT FOUNDATION, THEN YOU JOHNB DEFEND HIM. AS STATED IN MY SPIRITUAL INDICTMENT; YOU THREE DEFENDANTS; JOHNB, JASON AND ELIJAH WORK TOGETHER AND DEFEND EACH OTHER ETC.

HOW CAN THERE BE A TRUCE WHEN JASON AND NOW YOU ARE STILL AT IT, MISREPRESENTING WHAT I SAY OR DO OR MAKE UP EVIL AND DEFEND IT?

EVERYTIME YOU ATTACK ME I WILL POST HERE A NEW FORUM SO THE PUBLIC AND OTHER SDA CAN SEE THE EVIL AND SINISTER METHODS USED HERE THAT ARE DEMONIC.

Views: 407

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Word judges JohnB;

“And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.” His silence judges him.

Logo has upside down cross mocking Christ. Traditional Satanic symbol.

Who said I keep Sunday? I am not Catholic, but follow Paul’s epistles written to the body of Christ.

I am not against people keeping the Sabbath but against them judging others regarding it, as well as eating and drinking in accordance with Colossians chapter 2. Also esteeming and not esteeming a day they do it unto the Lord. 

I cannot force anyone to believe anything.

You assume I don’t know the Bible or history.

James it's not judgement, do you even know what the Catholic Church says about Sunday keeping and protestants? Even my sister-in-law a Catholic Sunday school teacher knows that most protestants are ignorant and don't really follow the Bible because they keep Sunday.  What I am doing is warning you, not judging you. The Mark of the beast is not a tattoo of a micro chip insertion.  Understanding of Bible Prophecy among Sunday keeping protestants is awful and embarrassing.   

TRUE, THERE IS NO BASIS FOR SUNDAY WORSHIP BUT THERE IS NO COMMAND AGAINST WORSHIPING GOD DAILY EITHER.  THE 4TH COMMAND IS TO REMEMBER IT AND KEEP IT HOLY.  WORSHIP CAN BE INDEP OF THIS.

Peace

James wrote: "My beef is not what you want to do like attend and keep that one Sabbath you keep, that is your business, but not to judge others about such things as Paul states in Colossians chapter 2."

Ok, that is one of your beefs or problems with SDA doctrine. Teaching about the 7th day Sabbath, and teaching that it hasn't been done away or changed is not judging people. That's teaching the Truth. 

But your main beef is the Ten Commandments, you believe they are done away with and nail to the cross, not binding anymore. That goes against most of Christianity James. 

So now, if you want to do away with any part of the Ten Commandments, despite what you think, that is advocating for sin. 

Martin Luther wrote: "Can anyone think that sin exists where there is no law?… Whosoever abrogates the law must of necessity, abrogate sin also.” Luther’s Works (trans., Weimer ed.), Vol. 50, pp. 470-47

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Rom. 4:15 Because the law worketh wrath: for where no law is, there is no transgression.

You believe the Ten Commandments are done away with right James? You said you do, well to believe that, then the Bible and Protestant founder Martin Luther says you do away with sin also. Do you disagree with the Bible & Martin Luther? 

John Wesley wrote: "But the moral law, contained in the Ten Commandments, and enforced by the prophets, He did not take away. It was not the design of His coming to revoke any part of this. This is a law which never can be broken, which stands fast as the faithful witness in heaven..."

You believe the Ten Commandments were taken away by Jesus dying on the cross right? Great Protestant pioneer says differently. Do you disagree with John Wesley?

D. L Moody wrote: " ... I have never met an honest man that found fault with the Ten Commandments. Infidels may mock the Lawgiver and reject Him who has delivered us from the curse of the law, but they can’t help admitting that the commandments are right…they are for all nations, and will remain the commandments of God through the centuries… The people must be made to understand that the Ten Commandments are still binding,.."

You believe the Ten Commandments aren't binding on Christians anymore right? Another great Protestant pioneer disagrees with you.. Do you disagree with D.L Moody? 

It's amazing how much agreement through all Christianity there is in regards to this subject. Again, the main organization that teaches what you teach James are the JW's. Sorry, IMHO, from the strong evidence, what you teach appears to be false. 

Bless! :) 

Mental illness accusation again.

Your wickedness is sinister.

Do you defy according to I John chapter 4 confession that Jesus Christ is the Son of God

and that Jesus Christ came in the flesh?

JohnB stated and quoted me;

Continuing his lies James denies calling me a murderer, child of the Devil, paedophile, etc.
All of his statements are documented above and there are plenty more across this board.
On 30th April 2018 James said, "the globalists/Illuminati such as you appear to be, ... perform human sacrifices, especially on innocent children wherein they torture, rape and cause horrendous trauma on the innocent victims."

“APPEAR TO BE” I SAID BECAUSE OF YOUR SYMBOL WHICH STANDS FOR THE ILLUMINATI, SATAN WORSHIP HUMAN SACRIFICE.

WHY WOULD A CHRISTIAN WANT ANYTHING ASSOCIATED WITH THAT AS HIS IDENTITY? I HAVE CONTINUALLY REFERRED TO WHAT YOUR SYMBOL STANDS FOR THAT YOU HOLD ON TO AT ALL COSTS. NOW EVEN REFUSING TO JUST STATE THE CONFESSION TEST IN FIRST JOHN CHAPTER 4.

WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF?

YOU SHOULD FEAR GOD; RESPECT BY NOT GLORIFYING SATAN BY THAT EVIL SIGIL MAGIC.

THE CHURCH OF SATAN REFERS TO THE BAPHOMET AS THE SIGIL OF BAPHOMET.

SIGILS CONTAIN EVIL FALLEN ANGELS OR DEMONS THAT ARE THE POWER AND ENERGY OF THE SIGIL:

“The purpose of the use of a sigil in these varying groups can be classified under the Conjuration aspect of the Arcane or Magical Arts. Sigils are typically used to summon forth angelic beings and demons to commune with or what-so-ever the will and intentions of the caster.” Wikipedia on Sigil Magic.

Lucifer inspired the symbol you hold dear.

It carries the Angelic beings and demons to commune with or what-so-ever the will and intentions of the castor (or creator of it). Lucifer is the creator and original castor as he inspired humans in magic through agency.

Your position and stance is spiritually, Biblically and morally indefensible and the scriptures judge the matter.

God inspired John, that settles the matter. PERIOD. GOD HAS PREVIOUSLY RULED ON CONFESSIONS AND LACK OF CONFESSION AS TO WHETHER JESUS CHRIST CAME IN THE FLESH AND IS THE SON OF GOD.

Your posts on this board give testimony to a mind that is sick.

You always play the mental illness card.

You deny John chapter 4 then?

Do you not confess that Jesus Christ came in the flesh and is The Son of God?

Do you remain silent and therefore the Word of God judges your silence?

James, I believe in Christ came in the flesh I believe Christ will come again and judge all flesh and I resent being seen as an unbeliever even by a Blasphemer like you who will wear a mark and go to the flames with your father the Devil.   

I do not have the courage like  JohnB to let an accusation like that fall to the ground and I do admire him for standing up to such an accusation. He is rightly pointing you out as a tool of the Devil and I know that is true for sure.  

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service