Adventist Online

"Permalink Reply by Elijah on December 22, 2017 at 6:44pm
I thought you would have understood that James. I am not sure how baptism is done in your Church but as SDA we do it exactly like Christ told us to. And Pastor says "I baptise you in the name of the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit." I am yet to see a baptised person coming out of the watery grave and speak in tounges as you suggest we need to do. I seem to remember you telling us that you needed to take a special course in speaking in tounges anyway. Well the SDA do not run such a course as the Bible does not tell us that you need special training in speaking in tounges. As far as I understand speaking in tounges was the least of the manifestations of the Holy Spirit. You here seem to suggest it is the most important. As Raymond seems to suggest Gifts of the flesh is also manifested in your church like Sodomy, that is a thing God has condemned outright in the Bible. So please do not tell us how superior you are to us."

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT; HERE IS SODOMY INFERENCE FROM THE LAST TWO SENTANCES ABOVE:

"As Raymond seems to suggest Gifts of the flesh is also manifested in your church like Sodomy, that is a thing God has condemned outright in the Bible. So please do not tell us how superior you are to us.

YOU AGAIN CLAIM MENTAL ILLNESS, DENY BRINGING SODOMY INFERENCE INTO THE DEBATE;

"I cannot recall saying that, but then again a person who is mentally ill come up with a lot of lies."

YOU ADD INSULT TO INJURY. IF YOU DID THIS IN AMERICA IN EARLY 19TH CENTURY, YOU WOULD BE CHALLENGED TO A DUEL TO THE DEATH WHEN HONOR WAS IMPORTANT. YOU HAVE NO HONOR NOR INTEGRITY.

MULTIPLE TIMES YOU INSULT ME. YOU SHOW YOURSELF TO BE A MOST VILE CREATURE."

THE SODOMY ACCUSATION WAS DIRECTED DIRECTLY TO ME AS IT STATED AT THE TOP:

"I THOUGHT YOU WOULD HAVE UNDERSTOOD THAT JAMES"...YOU HERE SEEM TO SUGGEST(NOTE: REFERENCE TO TONGUES) IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT. AS RAYMOND SEEMS TO SUGGEST GIFTS OF THE FLESH IS ALSO MANIFESTED IN YOUR CHURCH LIKE SODOMY, THAT IS A THING GOD HAS CONDEMNED OUTRIGHT IN THE BIBLE. SO PLEASE DO NOT TELL US HOW SUPERIOR YOU ARE TO US."

NOW JOHNB DEFENDS THE SODOMY ACCUSATION BY ATTACKING ME AGAIN TODAY:

Ok, as I see it this is the progression:

22nd December 2017 Raymond refers to, "some denominations which are pro sodomy and or abortion".

On the same day Elijah says, "As Raymond seems to suggest Gifts of the flesh is also manifested in your church like Sodomy, that is a thing God has condemned outright in the Bible."

Five months later James says, "I have been accused of even sodomy!"

When challenged on this, the same day, James changed his mind and stated that Elijah had suggested that he belongs to a church that practices sodomy and as he had attended an SDA Church (not as a member) James then tried to infer that Elijah was saying that the SDA Church practices sodomy.

I believe that is the root of the problem. James refuses to point posts out to me as he believes that it is my "work" to find what he is referring to, so any lack is down to non-cooperation rather than a failing on my part. 

So...

1. Raymond mentions churches being pro-sodomy

2. Elijah spins it to suggest James is a member of a church that practices sodomy

3. James digs it up months later and spins it further as an allegation that he commits sodomy.

4. James then resiles from that position and says it was an inference not an allegation.

5. Everybody gets upset about it all over again.

James and Elijah seem to be the cause of the problem, Elijah for misrepresenting what Raymond said and James for blowing it all out of proportion by exaggerating it to claim an actual allegation of sodomy and digging up a grievance from 5 months ago.

All posters should be clear and concise in their writing and not exaggerate what others say. 

This appears to be a problem with both Elijah and James and I will encourage you both to follow the rules and speak the truth in love.

Hopefully we have some kind of "truce" in effect at the moment so I suggest learning and moving on."

END OF JOHNB DEFENSE OF ACCUSATION OF SODOMY.

I DID NOT EXAGGERATE WHAT ELIJAH SAID;

"GIFTS OF THE FLESH IS ALSO MANIFESTED IN YOUR CHURCH LIKE SODOMY, THAT IS A THING GOD HAS CONDEMNED OUTRIGHT IN THE BIBLE. SO PLEASE DO NOT TELL US HOW SUPERIOR YOU ARE TO US."

JOHNB FURTHER SUBTLELY MISREPRESENTS THE TRUTH AND FACTS BY STATING AS ABOVE TODAY:

When challenged on this, the same day, James changed his mind and stated that Elijah had suggested that he belongs to a church that practices sodomy and as he had attended an SDA Church (not as a member) James then tried to infer that Elijah was saying that the SDA Church practices sodomy."

NO! I POINTED OUT HOW IRONIC IT IS THAT ELIJAH'S EVIL SODOMY ACCUSATION AGAINST ME AND "MY CHRUCH" WAS MADE AGAINST THE LAST CHURCH I HAD ATTENDED 3 YEARS AGO, AND SDA CHURCH!

I DID NOT EXAGGERATE OR DEFEND THESE EVIL ACCUSATIONS. IT WAS ELIJAH PUTTING HIS FOOT IN HIS OWN MOUTH, WHICH JOHNB THEN ATTACKS ME FOR.

IT WAS NOT AN INFERENCE, IT WAS A DIRECT ACCUSATION. THE INFERENCE WAS ABOUT THAT I WAS A SATANIST AS ELIJAH ACCUSED ME OF BEING IN LEAGUE WITH THE DEVIL BY STATING THAT SATAN STARTED THE FIRES (HERE IN COBB, CA) AND THAT SATAN COULD HAVE PUT OUT THE FIRES.

WHY DOES ELIJAH CONSTANTLY MAKE UP LIES AND ACCUSATIONS ABOUT ME WITHOUT FOUNDATION, THEN YOU JOHNB DEFEND HIM. AS STATED IN MY SPIRITUAL INDICTMENT; YOU THREE DEFENDANTS; JOHNB, JASON AND ELIJAH WORK TOGETHER AND DEFEND EACH OTHER ETC.

HOW CAN THERE BE A TRUCE WHEN JASON AND NOW YOU ARE STILL AT IT, MISREPRESENTING WHAT I SAY OR DO OR MAKE UP EVIL AND DEFEND IT?

EVERYTIME YOU ATTACK ME I WILL POST HERE A NEW FORUM SO THE PUBLIC AND OTHER SDA CAN SEE THE EVIL AND SINISTER METHODS USED HERE THAT ARE DEMONIC.

Views: 343

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

James said, "Your attacks and assuming I entered here in bad faith is a denial of innocence on your part."

No, actually it is not. I stated a fact and you have every opportunity to refute it but it is a fact as you well know. No matter why you decide to remain on a forum by Seventh-day Adventist for Seventh-day Adventists you well know that you agree as a condition of your use of this site to keep the rules and uphold the beliefs of the SDA Church. Your continued use of the site demonstrates your agreement. So when you continue posting whilst refusing to keep the rules and also denying the beliefs of the SDA Church you are deliberately breaking your word, you are being dishonest.

Now that is a fact. You cannot show it to be anything other. You regularly prove the truth of it. No assumptions but demonstrable fact. You may not like it but there it is, your own actions betray you.

James said, "You forget you called me a liar all the time, and constantly brought up the past mostly about my entry herein. I did not perceive nor believe these facts are love."

But, as you state, these are facts. Not assumptions but facts.

In law the burden of proof is on the one bringing the allegation. Before the defendant has an opportunity to make a statement of defence the prosecution must lay out their stall. Provide and share all the evidence to back the allegation. You claim "circumstantial evidence" against me but nothing else. Circumstantial evidence is exactly that. It can never of itself meet the burden of proof. Any case brought on purely circumstantial evidence falls at the first hurdle and is thrown out.

Whereas it is a fact that you lie to post on this site. It is not a question of being nasty, it is a question of the truth. Your continued use of AO demonstrates your acceptance of the rules yet in just about every post you deliberately break the rules - including going back to one reasonable post so that you could edit it to include abusive content. This is dishonest. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. You behave as if you have no choice, that it is unfair of me to point out your dishonesty. Why? It is a fact that you are dishonest with every post you make. So to excuse your dishonesty you make up allegations against me, accusing me of murder, satanism, conjuring spirits... all because you cannot stop making posts into this forum.

It is always your choice which persona you present and whether you post in love or not. 

It is rather bizarre that as a non-SDA on an SDA site who refuses to behave in love or follow the rules as you pledged, you not only demand I answer your invented allegations but now you want me to satisfactorily recite a creed so that... so that what, exactly?

So that in a thread about an alleged accusation of sodomy against you, you can justify calling me a paedophile because I retained my right not to respond to your unbelievable allegations.

Can you not see the irony of what you are doing? It's just a ball of hypocrisy.

I have already explained the issues.

I don't believe I called you a pedaphile? I believe I was referring to the illuminati etc.

But you still have not passed the spiritual tests of I John 4: requested over and over. 

Your confession of faith that Jesus Christ came in the flesh and is The Son of God would give not only me confidence in you, but also others here as well as the public who are still looking on.

What is it you are afraid of regarding passing the test of I John 4. Satanists, Illuminists, all haters of God cannot admit the above tests. 

I also discren spirits from your Eye picture. Everytime I see it my spirit is repelled. Even Reasoning expressed that it creeped him out. They are not of God. Other believers recognize it also. Either you know what you are doing or you are highly deceived? 

We have been oil and water ab initio (from the beginning) and that division is spiritual in nature. That is not a good sign.

There are people here and previously at SDA church that despite our differences there is great love and understanding and mutual agreement on many things. Blood is thicker than water, But the spirit of God binds believers despite denominational or other differences, as there is one body of Christ. This is one of the spiritual truths and sacred secrets that was revealed to Paul which was hidden from the foundation of the world.

A few here have accused me of not telling any truth whatsoever including you. That is a big lie, I have taught here on the sacred (musterion) taught by Paul and the manifestations of holy spirit, with Greek words explained etc., and to other matters also Biblical, historical and testimonial; no matter what you think of them. God is my witness.

Your image makes me feel like I am looking into the Eyes of Lucifer himself. 

Love is not to glorify Lucifer, but to glorify the True God. 

If I am completely wrong about you, as well as the others that confirm what I discern, then prove it by making a simple heart expressed and technically complete confession according to John chapter 4, as I outlined and stated. I am asking you to do what John says to try the spirits and not believe every spirit. I am not asking you do anything difficult if you are a Son of God. I am asking you to do what the Bible says to do. We are to do that anyway, but when there are strong indications as above then there is even more reason to proceed with a confession before God and Jesus and everyone here and the public so we can put these things behind us and move on.

It is your decision? I can't make you proclaim in the name of Jesus Christ that He is The Son of God and that Jesus Christ came in the flesh. Thats all there is to it. There can be nothing more simple. What possible objection could you have to claim what the Bible says about Jesus Christ and pass the spiritual test?

With you, there has never been anything but hostility, and I did not intend that.

A cloud of doubt and suspicion shall continue to hang around you and your image unless you make a confession of faith as stated previously in the name of Jesus Christ. Then I would ask you for forgiveness and forgive you also.

Do you want such? I need assurance as above that you really are a brother bonafide in Christ. If you are who you say you are in Christ?

I will start it by my confession and wait for your confession of faith on just these matters as outlined.

CONFESSION OF FAITH BY JAMES FRENCH IN ACCORDANCE WITH I JOHN CHAPTER 4:

I, JAMES FRENCH HEREBY CONFESS AND BELIEVE COMPLETELY THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE MESSIAH THAT CAME IN THE FLESH AND I ALSO CONFESS AND BELIEVE COMPLETELY THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD. ALL OF THE ABOVE IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH I JOHN CHAPTER 4 AND IS DONE IN THE POWERFUL NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

DECLARED AND CONFESSED THIS 18TH DAY OF MAY, IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD TWO-THOUSAND AND EIGHTEEN.

TO MAKE IT EASY FOR YOU I HAVE COPIED IT BELOW WITHOUT MY NAME. ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COPY IT, PUT YOUR NAME IN CAPS AT THE BEGINNING AND POST IT

AS A NEW FORUM SO ALL CAN SEE AND KNOW. THAT WAY IT WILL SHOW UP AND ALL DOUBT WILL BE CLEARED UP AND ALL WILL BE FORGIVEN ON BOTH SIDES.

HEREBY CONFESS AND BELIEVE COMPLETELY THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE MESSIAH THAT CAME IN THE FLESH AND I ALSO CONFESS AND BELIEVE COMPLETELY THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD. ALL OF THE ABOVE IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH I JOHN CHAPTER 4 AND IS DONE IN THE POWERFUL NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.

DECLARED AND CONFESSED THIS 18TH DAY OF MAY, IN THE YEAR OF OUR LORD TWO-THOUSAND AND EIGHTEEN.

James you can't be serious. That's like Satan telling Jesus if you are the Son of God do what I say, just jump down and angels will catch you. This will prove that you really are the Son of God. Seriously .you make your criteria which is based on a misunderstanding of scripture then you make it a test..

Jason: IT IS A TEST, Strong’s Concordance for try as in try the spirits;

”1381
2:255,181
δοκιμάζω dokimázō
Verb dok-im-ad'-zo
from (1384)
from ; to test (literally or figuratively); by implication, to approve:--allow, discern, examine, ? like, (ap-)prove, try.
to test, examine, prove, scrutinise (to see whether a thing is genuine or not), as metals
to recognise as genuine after examination, to approve, deem worthy”

You attack me again and compare me to Lucifer tempting Jesus!

AGAIN YOU ARE WRONG AND ATTACK WITH IGNORANCE.

WOULD YOU ALSO CALL JOHN WHO WROTE THE RELEVANT SCRIPTURES AS FOOLISH AND “ARE YOU SERIOUS.” Yes these are serious matters of discerning of spirits.

If JohnB is not illuminati or other of that sort, then what objection would he have to clear this all up by copying the declaration I made and adding his own name at the beginning and posting it in a new forum for all to see. A two to five minute operation at most? Done in the name of Jesus Christ. What is he hesitent about?

There is no valid reason for a Christian not to proclaim what is in I John 4.

John said in I John 4:1-3; “Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.”

Verse 15: “Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.”

IT IS A TEST. THOSE THAT WOULD REFUSE TO CONFESS THESE THINGS ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE IS AN ANTICHRIST, ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE. 

THAT IS SCRIPTURAL EVIDENCE IF CONFESSED OPENLY AND SCRIPTURAL EVIDENCE IF DENIED AND REFUSED!

YET YOU GUYS ACCUSE ME OF INSANITY, SODOMY, LYING, BEIING A CHILD OF THE DEVIL ETC. AND YET I HAVE PASSED THE TEST BY CONFESSION VOLUNTARILLY ON MY OWN VOLITION WHICH PROVES ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE AS ABOVE THAT I AM OF GOD BECAUSE I CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIST CAME IN THE FLESH AND THAT JESUS CHRIST IS THE SON OF GOD. ALL ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE.

IF JOHNB WILL NOT COFESS AS ABOVE SCRIPTURE STATES HE IS NOT OF GOD. HE AND YOU GUY’S ACTIONS AND ATTACKS AND HATRED AND CONTINUAL CHARACTER ASSASSINATION BROUGHT ALL THIS ON.

NOW WETHER JOHNB CONFESSES OR NOT IS EVIDENCE FOR ALL TO SEE AND GOD BY SCRIPTURE HAS ALREADY DETERMINED DEPENDING ON WHAT JOHNB DOES, CONFESS OR NOT CONFESS.

UNLIKE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, WE WILL NOT TORTURE TO FORCE A CONFESSION. 

THE RESULTS OF THIS TEST EITHER BY CONFESSION OR NOT CONFESSING IS EVIDENCE IN THE COURT OF GOD IN THE SPIRITUAL INDICTMENT, PRAYER, PETITION AND PLEADING CASE AS PRESENTED TO THE MIGHTY JUDGE GOD HIMSELF OF THE COURT OF HEAVEN PRESENTED TO HIS HONOR AWAITING CONFESSIONS OF NOT JUST JOHNB, BUT ELIJAH AND JASON ARE HEREBY CHALLENGED TO MAKE THE CONFESSIONS AS ABOVE AS THE DEFENDANTS HAVE CONTINIUALLY FALSELY ACCUSED THE COMPLAINANT/PETITIONER/VICTIM OF MENTAL ILLNESS AND ACCUSATIONS IMPUGNING MY MINISTRY, CHARACTER, SPRITUALITY AND STANDING WITH GOD. THEREFORE I DEMAND THAT ELIJAH AND JASON ALSO CONFESS AS ABOVE AS WELL AS JOHNB OR ADMIT BY SILENCE THAT THEY ARE ANTICHRISTS ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE AND BY SAID SILENCE THAT THEY HAVE THE SPIRIT OF ANTICHRIST.

Submitted to the high court of God in heaven and for everyone at AOL and for the public to know also of these events and case and test under authority of scripture and the Holy Spirit to protect the church against the spirit of antichrist and hatred. Since these tests are commanded by John in chapter 4 of First John, no valid objection can be raised either scripturally, legally, or spiritually And no valid claim can be made alledging violation of the site rules thereby or of inciting hatred or evil.

The defendants own actions has led to the necessity of these tests. This whole situation was exasperated by the Defendants. Now we will see who is a real believer or not? I have already proven my standing according to confession in accordance with scripture.

James French, minister of the Gospel 

Submitted this 19th day of May, in the year of our Lord Two-thousand and eighteen.

During the Dark Ages the Catholic Church rose up as an oppressive Antichrist power. People were hunted down for sticking to Bible principles and not following the heretical teachings that had entered into the church.

As it rose in power so the Church abandoned the principles of God - the commandments of God being the first to go. Their agents worked by lying and dissembling to achieve their aims. The love of God for sinners and true Christianity were the first things to be abandoned.

The presumption of innocence was removed and the presumption of guilt put in its place. Those who fell into the clutches of the Church had to prove their innocence rather than their accusers prove the crime. A mere accusation was enough to ensure death.

To avoid death and torture they were forced to sign a confession of faith placed before them by their oppressors. For those who failed to sign it was taken as proof of guilt and they were condemned to torture in this world and the next.

This is the spirit of the antichrist. James is now adopting the tactics of the antichrist having spent decades "studying evil" and we see him following the same pattern.

Continuing his lies James denies calling me a murderer, child of the Devil, paedophile, etc.

All of his statements are documented above and there are plenty more across this board.

On 30th April 2018 James said, "the globalists/Illuminati such as you appear to be, ...  perform human sacrifices, especially on innocent children wherein they torture, rape and cause horrendous trauma on the innocent victims."

This allegation goes way beyond an accusation of paedophilia. Yet James thinks nothing of it. Whilst whining about an implication of an allegation that he finds hurtful he is content to level the most disgusting allegations with no remorse.

Now, not only does he refuse to retract his allegations but wants to insist that I follow a ritual formula to gain acceptance in his eyes. Just as the church of satan makes demands on those trying to faithfully follow God's commands.

Why is he doing this? Simply because he doesn't like the picture that I use as my avatar? Or is it an attempt to silence the fact that I point out his continuous and wilful dishonesty?

The statement "If JohnB is not illuminati or other of that sort, then what objection would he have" is typical of all those who fight against freedom and the rights of the common man. A demand that the oppressed give up their rights in order to satisfy the curiosity of the oppressor.

These are not the actions of a minister of the Gospel, this is emulation of the antichrist power. So committed to sin that the only way out is to become an accuser of the brethren.

Religious liberty is the only right that God gives to mankind. No wonder the enemy fights by any means to destroy it.

James, your wanton dishonesty is causing you to lose your soul as you continue to deny the very obvious fact of your continued dishonesty by attempting to use me as your excuse for your sin. SMH

I suspect that any last vestige of credibility that you might have had on this site is long gone.

May God have mercy on you.

John's eye is not Luciferian but Knowing the truth and going to church on the Pope's Sunday  is in agreement with the beast.

Madness we see here one who is a proven liar and whatever other fruits he has of the flesh wanting to test someone by swearing an oath to God. The god who he has no respect for as it has been proven many times. As has been pointed out he is breaking God's law and the sites law every time he posts anything here.

John said about it, the spirit of Antichrist, you display it. All you had to do is state that Jesus is the Son of God and that He came in the flesh; proclaiming and agreeing with the Word of God as written in I John 4:1-3;

”Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.”

The Greek Word used in verse 1 translated try is dokimázō, which means;

“G1381 (Strong)

δοκιμάζω

dokimazō

dok-im-ad'-zo

From G1384; to test (literally or figuratively); by implication to approve: - allow, discern, examine, X like, (ap-) prove, try.

Total KJV occurrences: 23”

The Word spirit in Greek as used in I John 4:1 spirit as in believe not every spirit, but try the spirits... is;

“πνεῦμα

pneuma

pnyoo'-mah

From G4154; a current of air, that is, breath (blast) or a breeze; by analogy or figuratively a spirit, that is, (human) the rational soul, (by implication) vital principle, mental disposition, etc., or (superhuman) an angel, daemon, or (divine) God, Christ’s spirit, the Holy spirit: - ghost, life, spirit (-ual, -ually), mind. Compare G5590.

Total KJV occurrences: 385“

Spirit of antichrist as in
verse 4:3 “And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.”

SPIRIT OF ANTICHRIST;

”ἀντίχριστος

antichristosan-tee'-khris-tos

From G473 and G5547; an opponent of the Messiah: - antichrist.

Total KJV occurrences: 5”

Hebrews 4:12-13

“For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and † spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.”

I believe in rights but the Word of God is the highest and last Word.

You have the right to remain silent and not be a witness against yourself, yes..

But the Word of God judges.

You place the symbol of Lucifer that you use as your identity on a Christian site that mocks God, glorifies Lucifer, stands for the illuminati and the antichrist and that can and does carry demons by sigil magick and place this as so important, more important than confessing that Jesus Christ came in the flesh and is the Son of God!

You not only refuse to confess what the scriptures say in these most important determinations as to eternity, but apparantly cannot do it? Accordingly You fail the test of I John 4. It’s not my call or judgment, it is the Word of God and the spirit of God that knows all things that judges.

I do not enjoy this, but all indications are that what I suspected is true, you and the Word of God confirm it. The spirit confirms it, meaning the spirit that is of God confirms it and the spirit that is not of a God is confirmed as not being from God.

The fact and truth that the SDA has designed and condoned a logo that has the traditional Satanic symbol that has an upside down cross as well as this situation is most disturbing, that again all denominations have been compromised. Other believers are confirming that. I just watched a video testimony of a woman who belonged to three different churches going from one to the others after discovering Satanic ritualistic worship and not only demons present, but a territorial fallen angel appeared and even Lucifer himself in one instance.

Prayer: “Lord God, I claim that no retaliation can come to me or any other believer because of this controversy and I hereby bind all spirits of antichrist from doing any harm and that great awakening and respect for You occurs in not only Adventistonline and SDA churches, but other churches, groups and home fellowships. I also bind all curses, demons and spirits of antichrist that they are ineffective and stopped in their tracks and I claim a hedge of protection around every believer and their family, friends, health, life, houses, properties, cars and chattels and finances and all that pertains to them. I rebuke the devourer and the false accusers and all evil hereby and thank you Lord for blessing for not only myself, but for all believers world wide and for divine knowledge, wisdom and power in the love of God. I rebuke evil and the spirit of antichrist hereby. I hereby request for the assistance of Your holy angels to do these things according to your Word and judgment and desire, and I thank you for all these things In the most powerful name of Jesus Christ, Amen and Amen!”

Peace

Ok brother James, it's seems like you have your mind made up... There has to be an agreement to disagree. As an eye witness, your assumptions are just that, all base on suspicion. Like you said my brother, we all have our opinions, but I say every opinion should be base on solid evidence. With all due respect, because you say it's something doesn't mean it's so. I don't see anybody else making a big deal of this as you are. 

What I do see everybody believing and teaching is that the Ten Commandments are still in effect, that they wasn't nailed to the cross... You teach false doctrine saying the Ten Commandments are done away with and was nailed to the cross. 

I feel confident in that opinion, because besides mainly the JW, most of Christendom believes the Ten Commandments are still in effect, that it wasn't nail to the cross, and it's base on strong Biblical evidence.

Martin Luther wrote: "Can anyone think that sin exists where there is no law?… Whosoever abrogates the law must of necessity, abrogate sin also.” Luther’s Works (trans., Weimer ed.), Vol. 50, pp. 470-471; originally printed in his Spiritual Antichrist, pp. 71, 72.

1 John 3:4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

John Wesley wrote: "But the moral law, contained in the Ten Commandments, and enforced by the prophets, He did not take away. It was not the design of His coming to revoke any part of this. This is a law which never can be broken, which stands fast as the faithful witness in heaven..."

D. L Moody wrote: " ... I have never met an honest man that found fault with the Ten Commandments. Infidels may mock the Lawgiver and reject Him who has delivered us from the curse of the law, but they can’t help admitting that the commandments are right…they are for all nations, and will remain the commandments of God through the centuries… The people must be made to understand that the Ten Commandments are still binding,.."

JohnB showed you Bullinger believes the 10 Commandments are still in effect....

Matt: 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Many here on AO, some who's not SDA, like Gene, agrees the Ten Commandments aren't done away with. There is agreement across the board on this particular subject. I don't understand why you don't see it.. It's not that anyone thinks observing the Commandments of GOD is what saves us, we all know it's the blood and merits of Christ that saves us and make His righteousness our righteousness. But does this faith make void the law?

Rom.3:31 Do we then make void the law through faith? God forbid: yea, we establish the law.

Brother James, if you do have something to teach that's profitable, it's must be in accordance with Spirit and Truth...

You agree, you have been un Christ-Like in your responses, also you don't believe the Law of GOD (mainly the Ten Commandments) are still in effect, when there is overall agreement amongst mostly ALL Christians that they are still in effect. 

I've posted this multiple times, and you haven't respond yet, why?

Blessings! 

Amen! Reasoning.  I am confronted with this attack on God's Law daily by members of my own family and by those i have contact with daily.  The TEN COMMANDMENTS are recorded in the New Testament. Here they are : Command 1. Matthew 4:10

Command 2. 1John 5:21; Acts 17:29

Command 3. 1Timothy 6:1

Command 4. Matthew 24:20; Mark 2:27-28; Hebrews 4:4,9,10; Colossians 1:16

Command 5. Matthew 19:19

Command 6. Romans  13:9 

Command 7. Matthew 19:18

Command 8. Romans 13:9 

Command 9. Romans 13:9 

Command 10 Romans 7:7   

Not only does the New Testament tell us the COMMANDMENTS are to be kept but it expands on how we are to keep them and in a manner not like the Pharisees but as people in love with God and in a relationship with Him.  Which COMMANDMENTS are nailed to the cross? Mainly the one the Catholic Church changed and protestants like James keep in accordance with Catholic tradition. That is why you hear Protestants say the "law" was nailed to the cross.  It is because they cannot accept the truth of God's 4 th command.  Of course we keep them by God's gift of faith and by His grace and not by our own merit. Read the last line above this 7 times in case you don't get it. 

I do not advocate for sin, but walking in love as the law of love is greater, written on the heart.

My beef is not what you want to do like attend and keep that one Sabbath you keep, that is your business, but not to judge others about such things as Paul states in Colossians chapter 2.

The seven church epistles is what is written directly to the body of Christ in this administration.

You judge JohnB for his picture and others and the SDA church for its logo. Yet you keep Sunday which was made the false day of worship by the authority of the Catholic Church.   Protestants claim the Bible as the sole authority but have no basis for church on Sunday except the Catholic church sanctioned it. Knowing the truth and not acting on it is also considered sin.  There is no Biblical basis for Sunday worship.  Not judging you just giving you something to dig into. Try learning rather than forcing your teaching on people who know the Bible and history. 

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service