Adventist Online

Am an Adventist who has accepted the truth. But am everyday compromising on the truths I have accepted. Apart from this, my family no longer loves worship as they used.
Am kindly asking for your prayers. For me to have strength to stand firm and for my family to be once again united and realise the times we live in.
My names are Muunda Mudenda. The Family of the Mudendas.

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

May God bless you for helping a brother lift up His burdens as we journey to Heaven!

It is difficult to love Jesus when your family doesn't....you my brother like me are the only light these people have, so the burden of love represented correctly rests on your shoulders and Christ. Pray often and study often your Bible for strength, be that light, strive to be a witness for God, for your families sake....

Claim bible promises, such as

Ac 16:31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

It took many years for this promise to work on my Dad, died of cancer, but I believe finally acknowledge Jesus as a friend....

Have a look at my website for how to have a deeper relationship with Jesus.... http://spiritualsprings.org/ss-1.htm

God bless us with families we have to show love you because we are alone with our Lord...

Shalom

Thank you very much. This is perhaps just what I needed.

Yes Muunda Good advice from Rob I can not add anything to that. I will pray for you that you will be the Spiritual Leader for your family as God did intend.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service