Adventist Online

SPIRITUAL INDICTMENT BROUGHT TO THE COURT OF HEAVEN TODAY, MAY 2, 2018.

SPIRITUAL INDICTMENT BROUGHT TO THE COURT OF HEAVEN ON THIS DAY OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST,

MAY 2, TWO THOUSAND AND EIGHTEEN.

DEFENDANTS: ELIJAH, JASONB, JOHNB.

ACTION FOR THE FOLLOWING BROUGHT BY JAMES FRENCH, MINISTER OF THE GOSPEL, SON OF GOD IN GOOD STANDING AND IN GOOD FAITH.

I AM HEREBY CALLING ON JUDGMENT OF THE LORD FOR THE WICKEDNESS, BLASPHEMY, FALSE ACCUSATIONS, AND EVIL SURMISINGS OF IMPLYING AND DEFENDING SUCH EVIL AS INSINUATING THAT GOD'S DELIVERANCE WAS CONNECTED TO SATAN IN ANY MANNER IN THE MIRACLES PERFORMED BY GOD WITH MY COOPERATION IN PRAYER AND OTHERS ALSO IN COOPERATION IN PRAYER, INCLUDING PASTOR NORCROSS, IN NEED OF PRAYER, MANY SDA FRIENDS AND THOSE NAMELESS PEOPLE WHO PRAYED AGAINST THE FIRES AND FOR RAIN. I PRAY FOR GRACE AND BLESSINGS TO THOSE THAT ASSISTED IN PRAYER AND FAITH IN THAT TERRIBLE TIME OF THE VALLERY FIRE. I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE HERE AT ADVENTIST ONLINE REGARDING THIS ISSUE.

THE IMPLICATION AT ALL IS EVIL AND WITHOUT ANY BASIS WHATSOVER. IT IS HEARTLESS AND CRUEL, EVIL AND BEYOND IMAGINATION JUST HOW YOU ELIJAH, JASONM, AND JOHNB CAN BE SO HEARTLESS AND EVIL MINDED, AND HATEFUL. IN THE 2015 VALLERY FIRE 4 PEOPLE DIED HERE IN LAKE COUNTY AND 1600 HOMES, BUSINESSES AND OTHER BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES WERE DESTROYED. OTHERS WERE DAMAGED. SOME PEOPlE LOST EVERYTHING THEY HAD, SOME BOTH BUSINESSES AND HOUSES WERE DESTROYED.

GOD, YOU SEE THE HEARTLESSNESS OF THESE 3 INDIVIDUALS. I HEREBY PUT THE WHOLE EVIL MINDEDNESS FROM THE BEGINNiNG UNTIL NOW TO YOUR COURT IN HEAVEN FOR JUDGMENT AND RECOMPENSE. THEY OPENLY BLASPHEME YOUR DELIVERANCE, YOUR MANIFESTATIONS, YOUR GRACE AND YOUR MIRACLES OPENLY OPPOSED TO YOUR POWER BEING MANIFESTED. THESE INDIVIDUALS ATTACK YOUR SPIRIT, YOUR POWER, YOUR DELIVERANCE, AND YOUR HEART IN INTERVENING HERE.

NORMAL PEOPLE WERE AND ARE THANKFUL OF THE MIRACLES, NOT ONLY THAT I SAW, BUT OTHERS ALSO OCCURRED ELSEWHERE DURING THE FIRES HERE IN COBB AND AROUND LAKE COUNTRY IN 2015.

NORMAL HUMANS ARE THANKFUL THAT PEOPLE'S LIVES AND PROPERTY WAS SAVED.

THIS WICKEDNESS DEFIES EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR IN SUCH AN INSIDIOUS AND HEARTLESS MANNER.

THERE IS APPARENTLY NO DEGREE OF EVIL THAT THESE THREE WILL NOT STOOP TO, JUST WHEN IT SEEMS THEY CANNOT BE MORE VILE, THEY GO OVER THE TOP.

THESE INDIVIDUALS THAT REPRESENT THEMSELVES AS BEING AGENTS OF YOURS, ACT THIS WAY. YOU KNOW OF THE EVIL SURMISSINGS OF THEIR PAST AND THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF FALSELY ACCUSING ME OF MENTAL ILLNESS WITH NO BASIS IN FACT OR TRUTH, CONTRARY TO EVERYTHING YOU DECLARE AND STAND FOR. ELIJAH, IN PARTICULAR, ATTACKS OTHERS HERE AND PUTS WORDS AND BELIEFS THAT ARE NOT THERE IN A PARTICULARLY GRIEVOUS MANNER. JASONM JOINED ELIJAH IN ACCUSATIONS OF MENTAL ILLNESS WITHOUT AUTHORITY OR BASIS IN FACT IN A MOST INSIDIOUS AND SINISTER MANNER THAT NO CHRISTIAN OF GOOD STANDING WOULD CONDONE.

MY CHARACTER HAS BEEN ATTACKED CONSTANTLY BY THESE THREE DEFENDANTS AND I HAVE BEEN INJURED BY DEFAMATION, AND CHARACTER ASSASSINATION AND FALSE AND MALICIOUS ACCUSATIONS AND IMPUGNING MY CHARACTER AND PERSON, AND MINISTRY AS A MINISTER OF THE GOSPEL FOR SOME 43 YEARS.

JOHNB'S PERSISTENCE IN PRESENTING THE ILLUMINATI AND LUCIFERIAN SYMBOL AS ABOVE WITHOUT REMORSE, GUILT OR CONSCIENCE WITH POTENTIALLY BRINGING DEMONS INTO THE SITE AND INFECTING PEOPLE HEREBY SIGIL MAGIC, WHETHER INTENTIONAL OR NOT SHOULD NOT BE DONE DUE TO THE DANGERS OF LODGED DEMONS ENTERING HEREIN. SUCH OPEN WITCHCRAFT, MOCKERY, BLASPHEMY AND IDOLATRY WITHOUT REMORSE OR EXCUSE SINCE THE INDIVIDUAL HAS BEEN WARNED OF ITS EVIL NATURE, THAT NO GOOD STANDING CHRISTIAN ONCE GIVEN THE FACTS WOULD CONDONE OR CONTINUE TO PARADE SUCH VILE IMAGE. THE BACKDROP OF THE SATANIC NEW LOGO WITH THE UPSIDE DOWN CROSS AND KABALAH SYMBOLISM CONDONED AND ESTABLISHED BY THE LEADERSHIP OF THE SDA IS ALSO ANOTHER INDICATOR OF ANTICHRIST AND APOSTASY ALONG WITH THE ABOVE OTHER DEVELOPMENTS, I BRING ALL THESE  MATTERS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AND JUDGMENT ALSO.

THESE 3 INDIVIDUALS RAIL AT YOUR HANDIWORK OF DELIVERANCE AND MOCK AND SPEAK EVIL, INCLUDING THE ALL SEEING EYE OF LUCIFER BEING DISPLAYED HERE MOCKING YOUR SPIRIT AND YOUR SON, WHICH THEY CONDONE AND YET ATTACK YOUR DELIVERANCE AND THE PUTTING OUT OF FIRES BY MIRACLES AND THE BRINGING OF RAIN FOR 9 HOURS STRAIGHT.

THESE INDIVIDUALS INFER AND OR DEFEND SUCH INFERENCES ABOVE AND CONTINUE TO ATTACK ME FOR HAVING STAYED DURING AN EVACUATION TO PRAY RISKING MY LIFE AND LIMB. THEY ATTACK THE TRUTHS I HAVE BROUGHT AND MY TESTIMONIES OF YOUR PAST ACTS PRESENTED HERE AND DEFY YOUR SPIRIT AND MANIFESTATIONS AS BEING EVIL AND OF SATAN WITHOUT FACT OR TRUTH.

IN THE POWERFUL NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I SUBMIT THESE MATTERS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AND JUDGMENT AS AN INDICTMENT DUE TO THE EXTREME SINISTER CHARACTER OF THESE MATTERS AND PLEAD YOUR JUSTICE BE DONE AS SUCH WICKEDNESS AT A CHRISTIAN SITE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO FLOURISH.

JAMES FRENCH

VICTIM, COMPLAINANT AND WITNESS OF THE TRUTH OF THESE MATTERS.

Views: 1832

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chipping of 99% of Indians is absolutely not a fact. Simply put, it is a lie. Zero evidence and chipping is virtually unknown in India. If you want to know the truth just ask Indians.

Yes, very true JohnB I just could not resist having a go at this fool who think that the mark is a computer chip. Is it not just amazing he claims to be a super Bible student and believes such a heap of fairytales. 

It’s your eternal life at stake, you will have to learn the very hardest way there is. You are stubborn. You have been warned, your blood is on your own head and my hands are clean in this matter. You disregard the Word of God pertaining to those that take the mark, and admit you will gladly take the chip and you laugh about it! 

Some fools no matter how many times they have been warned, they shall  dance the dance of death, and darkness shall be their inheritance, and they shall be forgotten and never shall see eternity. For death shall compass them round about with no escape.

Your wickedness is obvious, the die has been cast it seems. Your reward of the wicked awaits you. No wonder you speak evil continuously, with the poison of asp under your tongue.

Some are destined to hell and their own mouth confesses such. Your own mouth has convicted you and revealed what you are.

The Fool is you, James, where does the Bible, in Prophecy deal with technology? The Bible is a spiritual book and deals with spiritual matters. I give you a hint look for worship!!! And if you can not work it out I am sure you will be the one destined for the flames. Did Bullinger tell you it is a chip? I know a lot of Happy Clappers thinks it is a chip but Most SDA knows it is not and if you ask them I am sure they will take the chip as it is a red herring. 

Is it not amazing here is one who thinks himself a super bible student thinking the mark is a chip. So much for Bullinger helps. 

Oh yes I almost forgot there is a mark of God 

Rev 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

So where does it go on the forehead Do you really think God will implant microchips in his people's forehead. By logic, the mark of the beast would be a counterfeit of God's mark. So what does this tell you if you have any brain at all? It must be about belief is it not? Another thing with this is that God's mark is only on the forehead, while the Beasts mark can be on the forehead or the hand, why would that be? Because the Mark of the Beast can be both in belief and in conforming. You can confirm without belief. It will pay you to study the Bible instead of listening to clowns who make up foolish stories. 

James said:

"You disregard the Word of God pertaining to those that take the mark, and admit you will gladly take the chip and you laugh about it! " 

OK tell me where in God's word you read it is a Chip, that is foolishness. It makes one wonder how serious Bible student you are. Parroting things that others say is not bible study. 

Jesse Duplantis, a televangelist with viewers across the globe, says God told him he needs a new jet. 

Specifically, God told Duplantis he needs a Dassault Falcon 7X, a three-engine private jet capable of carrying 12 to 16 passengers at speeds up to 700 miles per hour. The Falcon 7X, which would be the fourth plane owned by Jesse Duplantis Ministries,  has a range of almost 6,000 miles and costs about $54 million new, according to SherpaReport (although used ones are listed online for as little as $20 million). 

Duplantis said that "if Jesus was physically on the Earth today, he wouldn't be riding a donkey."

Sounds kind of like the implanted chip James is talking about.  Jesus on an airplane and the devil implanting chips. Silly.

Following on from my last post in regard to Dan.8.14, this is part two.

We have now moved to Daniel chapter 9:

Daniel has been reading the Book of Jeremiah and understands that the captivity of Israel should be ending after 70 years. He prays for God's people and Jerusalem to be restored. Gabriel attends him and refers Daniel to the vision he had in chapter 8 and announces that "Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy." (Daniel 9:24)

Out of the 2,300 days a period of 70 weeks is given to Daniel's people, Israel, which will lead to an end of transgression and sin and the anointing of the most Holy.

Gabriel gives further understanding to Daniel by telling him that from the command to restore and build Jerusalem to the arrival of the Messiah a period of 69 weeks of the 70 weeks will elapse (vs.25).

In the middle of the final week of the 70 weeks the Messiah will be "cut off" having confirmed the covenant and causing the sacrificial system to end.

Gabriel cites both a beginning event and a closing event for the first 69 weeks and this allows us to determine the fulfilment of the prophecy. 

In 457BC, the seventh year of his reign, Artaxerxes made a decree for the restoration of Jerusalem and returned the treasures that had been stolen from the temple (see Ezra, in particular Chap.7: 6,7,13 etc.) With this decree we are able to attach a date to the prophecy. The 70 weeks begin in 457BC and run up to the events surrounding the Messiah.

That the times referred to are prophetic time rather than literal can be shown by the fact that it took longer than six and a half years (2,300 literal days) between the building of Jerusalem and the arrival of the Messiah. So the principle of "a day for a year" (see Ezek.4:6 & Num.14:34) applies.

69 weeks = 483 days or 483 years. 483 years on from 457BC brings us to 27AD and the baptism of Christ in the 15th year of Tiberius. The 69th week ends at 27AD and the 70th week begins. Three and a half years after His baptism Christ was crucified. In the "midst of the week" He makes atonement and causes the temple service of sacrifices to cease, the true Passover Lamb replaced the type. For the next three and a half years the Gospel is taken to Israel following Christ's command (Acts 1:8) and, following the stoning of Stephen, the Gospel is opened up to the Gentiles. Thus is completed the 70 weeks of Dan.9:24 that have been set aside for literal Israel, Daniel's people, and now spiritual Israel is grafted on.

Any issues so far? If not, I will continue in the next post.

Following on from my last post in regard to Dan.8.14, this is part three.

We've seen that the "70 weeks" cut off from the time of the vision ended with the stoning of Stephen which took place in 34AD. From that time onward the went to the Gentiles, the time separated just for the Jews had ended.

The 70 weeks or 490 years were cut off from the 2,300-year prophecy but it was not the end of the time prophesied. Separating 490 from 2,300 leaves 1,810 years remaining. Adding 1,810 years to 34AD brings one to 1844AD.

So, the length of the vision is 2,300 years. 490 years are separated for the Jews, leading to 34AD and the rest of the time leads to 1844 and then, "shall the sanctuary be cleansed."

So we have a date for the end of the prophecy of Dan.8:14 (1844) and the Bible provides us with the event that will take place at that time, the cleansing of the sanctuary. This is not a new thought as the annual Day of Atonement involved the cleansing of the Sanctuary/Temple. However, in 1844 there was no sanctuary on earth, so what was being referred to?

In Hebrew 8 & 9 Paul answers the question. Christ has ascended to heaven to become the High Priest of the heavenly sanctuary. He is described as going into the first apartment to minister there and then in 1844 the Father, followed by the Son, enter into the Most Holy Place (Dan.7:13, 14, 22).

So... simply put, Dan.8:14 brings us to 1844 and the cleansing of the sanctuary, the anti-typical Day of Atonement.

Any issues?

James said: 

"Elijah; persnoal attacks that you make are not according to the subject matter. You attack and then cry subject matter. You constantly attack my credibility and ministry and character and when I address that you say it is not part of the subject matter. You made it part of the subject matter."

Seeing you find it impossible to move the discussion to where it belongs I have done it for you. As far as I remember you were the one who went off the track of the subject at hand as you do most of the time. Seems to me that the only thing that matters to you are the self-importance of yourself. Unlike the Christ, you are pretending to represent you are filled with self, your opinion and self-importance is the only thing of any importance to you. 

"I have a God-given right to defend the Gospel, the truth, the nine manifestations of holy spirit and to defend myself."

Indeed you can defend yourself and your satanic gospel but please do not pollute others thread with your satanic gospel. God gave Satan the freedom to become Satan so I guess you should be afforded the same rights.  

"The lack of walking by the spirit in Christianity and the private and inaccurate handling of the Word is everyone's business that cares about the Kingdom of God."

Yes as I said before you do have the right to push your Satanic gospel. As far as I understand there is only one person here that seems to have any semblance of support for you. 

Elijah, what if you are wrong in your judgments? It is possible as even the very learned Saul of Tarsus (who studied with Gamaliel, the most learned) was wrong in persecuting the church. It took Jesus’ direct intervention to shock him into change. Saul was sincere, believing the Christians were idolators and heretic.

Are you prepared to stand before Jesus Christ in your judgments, attitude and hatred and derision and accusations of mental illness, Satanism and accusations of working completly for Satan?

Are you prepared to present the evidence and justification for your hatred including evidence that the miracles of the Valley Fire were of Satan?

There were other believers here in Cobb who prayed against the fire and saw miracles also, as well as believers on Adventist Online who prayed against the fire. Are they all of the Devil also? Were they evil also in praying against the fire etc.?

Seems in your opinion everyone is of the Devil but you?

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service