Adventist Online

SPIRITUAL INDICTMENT BROUGHT TO THE COURT OF HEAVEN TODAY, MAY 2, 2018.

SPIRITUAL INDICTMENT BROUGHT TO THE COURT OF HEAVEN ON THIS DAY OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST,

MAY 2, TWO THOUSAND AND EIGHTEEN.

DEFENDANTS: ELIJAH, JASONB, JOHNB.

ACTION FOR THE FOLLOWING BROUGHT BY JAMES FRENCH, MINISTER OF THE GOSPEL, SON OF GOD IN GOOD STANDING AND IN GOOD FAITH.

I AM HEREBY CALLING ON JUDGMENT OF THE LORD FOR THE WICKEDNESS, BLASPHEMY, FALSE ACCUSATIONS, AND EVIL SURMISINGS OF IMPLYING AND DEFENDING SUCH EVIL AS INSINUATING THAT GOD'S DELIVERANCE WAS CONNECTED TO SATAN IN ANY MANNER IN THE MIRACLES PERFORMED BY GOD WITH MY COOPERATION IN PRAYER AND OTHERS ALSO IN COOPERATION IN PRAYER, INCLUDING PASTOR NORCROSS, IN NEED OF PRAYER, MANY SDA FRIENDS AND THOSE NAMELESS PEOPLE WHO PRAYED AGAINST THE FIRES AND FOR RAIN. I PRAY FOR GRACE AND BLESSINGS TO THOSE THAT ASSISTED IN PRAYER AND FAITH IN THAT TERRIBLE TIME OF THE VALLERY FIRE. I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE HERE AT ADVENTIST ONLINE REGARDING THIS ISSUE.

THE IMPLICATION AT ALL IS EVIL AND WITHOUT ANY BASIS WHATSOVER. IT IS HEARTLESS AND CRUEL, EVIL AND BEYOND IMAGINATION JUST HOW YOU ELIJAH, JASONM, AND JOHNB CAN BE SO HEARTLESS AND EVIL MINDED, AND HATEFUL. IN THE 2015 VALLERY FIRE 4 PEOPLE DIED HERE IN LAKE COUNTY AND 1600 HOMES, BUSINESSES AND OTHER BUILDINGS AND STRUCTURES WERE DESTROYED. OTHERS WERE DAMAGED. SOME PEOPlE LOST EVERYTHING THEY HAD, SOME BOTH BUSINESSES AND HOUSES WERE DESTROYED.

GOD, YOU SEE THE HEARTLESSNESS OF THESE 3 INDIVIDUALS. I HEREBY PUT THE WHOLE EVIL MINDEDNESS FROM THE BEGINNiNG UNTIL NOW TO YOUR COURT IN HEAVEN FOR JUDGMENT AND RECOMPENSE. THEY OPENLY BLASPHEME YOUR DELIVERANCE, YOUR MANIFESTATIONS, YOUR GRACE AND YOUR MIRACLES OPENLY OPPOSED TO YOUR POWER BEING MANIFESTED. THESE INDIVIDUALS ATTACK YOUR SPIRIT, YOUR POWER, YOUR DELIVERANCE, AND YOUR HEART IN INTERVENING HERE.

NORMAL PEOPLE WERE AND ARE THANKFUL OF THE MIRACLES, NOT ONLY THAT I SAW, BUT OTHERS ALSO OCCURRED ELSEWHERE DURING THE FIRES HERE IN COBB AND AROUND LAKE COUNTRY IN 2015.

NORMAL HUMANS ARE THANKFUL THAT PEOPLE'S LIVES AND PROPERTY WAS SAVED.

THIS WICKEDNESS DEFIES EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR IN SUCH AN INSIDIOUS AND HEARTLESS MANNER.

THERE IS APPARENTLY NO DEGREE OF EVIL THAT THESE THREE WILL NOT STOOP TO, JUST WHEN IT SEEMS THEY CANNOT BE MORE VILE, THEY GO OVER THE TOP.

THESE INDIVIDUALS THAT REPRESENT THEMSELVES AS BEING AGENTS OF YOURS, ACT THIS WAY. YOU KNOW OF THE EVIL SURMISSINGS OF THEIR PAST AND THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF FALSELY ACCUSING ME OF MENTAL ILLNESS WITH NO BASIS IN FACT OR TRUTH, CONTRARY TO EVERYTHING YOU DECLARE AND STAND FOR. ELIJAH, IN PARTICULAR, ATTACKS OTHERS HERE AND PUTS WORDS AND BELIEFS THAT ARE NOT THERE IN A PARTICULARLY GRIEVOUS MANNER. JASONM JOINED ELIJAH IN ACCUSATIONS OF MENTAL ILLNESS WITHOUT AUTHORITY OR BASIS IN FACT IN A MOST INSIDIOUS AND SINISTER MANNER THAT NO CHRISTIAN OF GOOD STANDING WOULD CONDONE.

MY CHARACTER HAS BEEN ATTACKED CONSTANTLY BY THESE THREE DEFENDANTS AND I HAVE BEEN INJURED BY DEFAMATION, AND CHARACTER ASSASSINATION AND FALSE AND MALICIOUS ACCUSATIONS AND IMPUGNING MY CHARACTER AND PERSON, AND MINISTRY AS A MINISTER OF THE GOSPEL FOR SOME 43 YEARS.

JOHNB'S PERSISTENCE IN PRESENTING THE ILLUMINATI AND LUCIFERIAN SYMBOL AS ABOVE WITHOUT REMORSE, GUILT OR CONSCIENCE WITH POTENTIALLY BRINGING DEMONS INTO THE SITE AND INFECTING PEOPLE HEREBY SIGIL MAGIC, WHETHER INTENTIONAL OR NOT SHOULD NOT BE DONE DUE TO THE DANGERS OF LODGED DEMONS ENTERING HEREIN. SUCH OPEN WITCHCRAFT, MOCKERY, BLASPHEMY AND IDOLATRY WITHOUT REMORSE OR EXCUSE SINCE THE INDIVIDUAL HAS BEEN WARNED OF ITS EVIL NATURE, THAT NO GOOD STANDING CHRISTIAN ONCE GIVEN THE FACTS WOULD CONDONE OR CONTINUE TO PARADE SUCH VILE IMAGE. THE BACKDROP OF THE SATANIC NEW LOGO WITH THE UPSIDE DOWN CROSS AND KABALAH SYMBOLISM CONDONED AND ESTABLISHED BY THE LEADERSHIP OF THE SDA IS ALSO ANOTHER INDICATOR OF ANTICHRIST AND APOSTASY ALONG WITH THE ABOVE OTHER DEVELOPMENTS, I BRING ALL THESE  MATTERS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AND JUDGMENT ALSO.

THESE 3 INDIVIDUALS RAIL AT YOUR HANDIWORK OF DELIVERANCE AND MOCK AND SPEAK EVIL, INCLUDING THE ALL SEEING EYE OF LUCIFER BEING DISPLAYED HERE MOCKING YOUR SPIRIT AND YOUR SON, WHICH THEY CONDONE AND YET ATTACK YOUR DELIVERANCE AND THE PUTTING OUT OF FIRES BY MIRACLES AND THE BRINGING OF RAIN FOR 9 HOURS STRAIGHT.

THESE INDIVIDUALS INFER AND OR DEFEND SUCH INFERENCES ABOVE AND CONTINUE TO ATTACK ME FOR HAVING STAYED DURING AN EVACUATION TO PRAY RISKING MY LIFE AND LIMB. THEY ATTACK THE TRUTHS I HAVE BROUGHT AND MY TESTIMONIES OF YOUR PAST ACTS PRESENTED HERE AND DEFY YOUR SPIRIT AND MANIFESTATIONS AS BEING EVIL AND OF SATAN WITHOUT FACT OR TRUTH.

IN THE POWERFUL NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I SUBMIT THESE MATTERS FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AND JUDGMENT AS AN INDICTMENT DUE TO THE EXTREME SINISTER CHARACTER OF THESE MATTERS AND PLEAD YOUR JUSTICE BE DONE AS SUCH WICKEDNESS AT A CHRISTIAN SITE SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO FLOURISH.

JAMES FRENCH

VICTIM, COMPLAINANT AND WITNESS OF THE TRUTH OF THESE MATTERS.

Views: 1828

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

James comparing yourself to Paul is not going to make you right. I am basing my understanding on what the Bible says not like you a little here and there leaving out what you do not like. You can make the Bible say anything you want if you just use texts that says what you want it to say. What you seem to not understand is that I am not your judge Jesus is. And God's word points you out as a one who is sharing a false gospel. As Jesus said by their fruit you shall know them, and man has we not seen plenty of fruits of the flesh in you. So if you think I am wrong I suggest you take it up with God's word. Jesus has warned us about persons like you and these days there will be many of those.  

I am not comparing myself to Saul of Tarsus, but comparing you to Saul of Tarsus who believed he was right and doing God's will, when he wasn't doing God's will attacking and persecuting the believers in the Messiah. Neither are you right attacking other Christians unjustly and making false accusations without any truth and evil surmising. My criticism of Christianity and SDA, in particular, are based on scripture and doctrines given to Paul after his conversion as given by revelation of Jesus Christ and the workings of the holy spirit as inspired.

You cannot even interpret what I have written. Get the bondage demons out of your head and you might learn something instead of mouthing what the spirits inspire you to spit out in hate.

So you see SDA as inferior because they have not had a prophet for a 100 years and they do not practice speaking in tongues? Do you have scripture for these criticisms? If you use Paul's writings let me remind you that Paul has a list of gifts where Prophecy came first and Utterance last. SDA did have a Prophet what do you happy clappers have apart from Babbling in tongues that no one understands not even the one who is doing the utterance?

And while you are at it maybe you can explain how you are favoured by God with all 9 gifts of the Spirit? Seeing you display so many gifts of the flesh, how can they coexist in the same person?

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service