Adventist Online

What is everyones opinion? I have heard things from a world disaster in the making all they way to hoax or another way to jump start the economy to bio-terrorism. I know we had a case of swine flu in the late 70s but that turned out to be not much of anything. And the people who took the vaccinations just pretty much gave themselves the flu and got super sick. I personally am not worried about it. God will take care of his people. But is this one of the signs that his coming is about to take place in a few years? Or is it just something like that hoof disease that everyone freaked out about in Europe and turned out to be nothing big? I would like to use this topic to ease the minds of those who may be worried and to help others see its time to wake up. If you dont start preparing for Jesus's soon return then you might find yourself with no oil and locked out.

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

On May 4, 2009, CDC has confirmed 279 human cases and 1 death in 36 states and for Texas 41 (and 1 death).
CDC has completed deployment of 25 percent of the supplies in the Strategic National Stockpile (SNS) to all states in the continental United States. These supplies and medicines will help states and U.S. territories respond to the outbreak. In addition, the Federal Government and manufacturers have begun the process of developing a vaccine against the novel H1N1 flu virus.

Response actions are aggressive, but they may vary across states and communities depending on local circumstances. Communities, businesses, places of worship, schools and individuals can all take action to slow the spread of this outbreak. People who are sick are urged to stay home from work or school and to avoid contact with others, except to seek medical care. This action can avoid spreading illness further.

For more information, see the CDC H1N1 Flu website.
Prince Philip and his son, Prince Charles of England, are both extensively involved with the World Wildlife Fund and “Sustainable Development” – a euphemism for Population Extermination. The elitists want the world and its resources for themselves. They want to be rid of the rest of us who they refer to as “useless eaters.” They claim we are “fouling” their earth.

Here is a quote from Prince Philip:

“In the event that I am reincarnated I would like to return as a deadly virus, in order to contribute something to overpopulation.” Reported by Deutsche Press Agentur (DPA) 1988.

Let’s re-cap their formula for fabricating a “pandemic”:

1. Suddenly, out of nowhere, fill the newspapers and television news with terrifying headlines.

2. Continue the hype ad nauseum.

3. Make sure that those who may have the disease are given unlimited entry to the United States and other countries so the epidemic will at least seem to spread.

4. Make certain the Public Health authorities. Including the Centers for Disease Control, are on board with their lies.

5. Haul in huge profits for the pharmaceutical companies from mandatory medicines (in this case, the dangerous drug, Tamiflu) and forced vaccinations.

6. Give the contract for making the vaccine to an insider company - one of the most unscrupulous pharmaceutical companies in the country (in this case, the one that was just caught red-handed sending contaminated vaccines to 18 countries).

7. Get states to declare martial law so they can forcibly inject you with very dangerous substances (vaccinations) against your will – under penalty of prison.

8. Direct Homeland Security to declare a National Emergency over so few cases that it is absurd. Yet the American people will believe almost anything.

9. Make sure the World Health Organization also lies to the American people.

10. Do not warn people to refrain from eating the meat of animals that are infected with the exact disease they don’t want to get. Keep their rich Industrialist friends in the Big Business of factory farming happy by telling the public to continue eating the meat of animals that are infected. Tell the public you can’t get the Swine flu from Swine!

11. Tell the public that the previous Swine Flu epidemic in 1976 was DEADLY, even though there is evidence of only ONE death (if even that) – a soldier at Fort Dix, NJ. who had undoubtedly received many different types of vaccines at Boot Camp, a much more likely explanation for his illness and death.

12. Try to downplay the reports of legitimate scientists and news reports who are telling the truth (that the Swine flu is no worse than the regular flu).

13. Don’t let the people know that the only people who developed the flu in the pandemic of 1918 were those who had been vaccinated.

14. Confuse the people with mixed messages. On one hand, tell them “a Terrible Pandemic is coming,” but then tell them, “There’s NO cause for alarm!”

15. Confuse the people even more by changing the name of the supposed Pandemic.

16. Above all, don’t let the people know that the virus was made in the laboratory specifically to start a Pandemic to try to kill billions of people.

17. Don’t let the people know about the previous man-made epidemics.

18. “If at first they don’t succeed, they definitely will try, try again” because the American people have a very short memory.

It is important to understand that the elitist Illuminati who want to destroy 5 1/2 Billion people worldwide by the year 2020 will continue to fabricate one “pandemic” after another. They want you to plead for a vaccine that you “think” will protect you.

But vaccines DON’T WORK and they are NOT safe. They are filled with numerous dangerous ingredients, including microorganisms (bacteria and viruses) that can kill you.
I got this brief and easy to digest presentation for basic but very important information we believe everyone should know about Swine Flu/AH1N1. Please take the time to go over this. Also, please share this to the rest of your respective loved ones. Thank you very much.
Attachments:
Brother Ronie, can I released the presentation through my blog?
Yes, Bro. Boyon. As I have said, you can share this with our friends here and to all your friends outside this site...", God bless you always Bro. Boyon..",
Thank you Bro. Ronie. God bless you too...
Chap. 21- Last Day Events
Letter 37, 1901

The poor say, when health reform is presented to them, "What shall we eat? We cannot afford to buy the nut foods." As I preach the gospel to the poor, I am instructed to tell them to eat that food which is most nourishing. I cannot say to them, "You must not eat eggs or milk or cream. You must use no butter in the preparation of food." The gospel must be preached to the poor, and the time has not yet come to prescribe the strictest diet.

God Will Guide

But I wish to say that when the time comes that it is no longer safe to use milk, cream, butter, and eggs, GOD will reveal this. No extremes in health reform are to be advocated. The question of using milk and butter and eggs will work out its own problem. At present we have no burden on this line. Let your moderation be known unto all men. Last Day Events, Ellen G. White

As the Hand to the Body

97. December 10, 1871, I was again shown that the health reform is one branch of the great work which is to fit a people for the coming of the LORD. It is as closely connected with the THIRD ANGEL'S MESSAGE as the hand is with the body. The law of TEN COMMANDMENTS has been lightly regarded by man; but the LORD would not come to punish the transgressors of that law without first sending them a MESSAGE OF WARNING. THE THIRD ANGEL proclaims that MESSAGE. Had men ever been obedient to the law of TEN COMMANDMENTS, carrying out in their lives the principles of those precepts, the curse of disease now flooding the world would not be. (* Health Reform * )
3rd Testimonies to the Church, Pg # 61, 1873 Ellen G. White

We have been given knowledge that we are to prepare our bodies that they are defensive from these types of ailments & that our TEMPLE’s Shall Be Kept Clean as Possible & that we NOT treat pour Bodies as the FOOLISH VIRGINS. May GOD Continue to OPEN our EYES.
So far, there are 3 persons reported in the national news who are suspected having a flu. It was found out from a International Flight from Japan and Hongkong going to Philippines...

So much for that, there's nothing to worry. All we have to do is eat right foods, enough exercise and good sleep...",
Good advice Ronie

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by