Adventist Online

Hostages forced to hold up a black and white flag bearing what appears to be the Islamic creed at windows of cafe, as heavily armed New South Wales police take up position in the centre of Sydney’s CBD

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/live/2014/dec/15/sydney-s...

Views: 568

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes thanks ZJ and what else?

"Hypocrites"   Luke 12:56 and 13:15

Amen Thanks ZJ God bless your righteous heart.

Thank you

I was not expecting a polite reply ZJ Did you run out of insults to hurl?

Elijah on Mt Carmel. Nice profile picture of yourself. A bit pixelated but pretty good. Did you crop it from a larger picture ?

Thanks ZJ

I found it on Google. As the Site insists on a square picture a little was cropped of the top and the bottom otherwise its close to the original. Posted just above.

Pretty cool pic. So what did you think when God sent fire and devoured your altar of sacrfice ? Were you really expecting it to happen considering the results that the prophets of Baal got ?

Elijah was a man of faith the Record shows only one moment of wavering

1Ki 19:2 Then Jezebel sent a messenger unto Elijah, saying, So let the gods do to me, and more also, if I make not thy life as the life of one of them by to morrow about this time. 3 And when he saw that, he arose, and went for his life, and came to Beersheba, which belongeth to Judah, and left his servant there. ..... 10 And he said, I have been very jealous for the LORD God of hosts: for the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.

Let our faith be like that I pray

"Elijah was a man of faith the Record shows only one moment of wavering"

Does the number of waverings matter in God's eyes ?

Thanks ZJ

Not to sure where you are going with this. Clearly God forgive wavering's, how many I do not know.   

Yes, ZJ, we know you hate the Jews, in that respect, you have something in common with some church members I know.  Somehow it all boils down to "Zionism" with you.  Did the tattoos hurt, or do you find the haircut breezy in the hot days, and the Dock Martins give extra arch support?

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service