Adventist Online

Views: 926

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Receives there are unexplained phenomena and there is fantasy. We must be able to distinguish between the two.

Leon 

are you for real, I thought anything that will lead away from Gods truth would be a "Godsent" to you pardon the pun.

Jason,

You are the children of God. He has adopted you, and He desires you to form characters here that will give you entrance into the heavenly family. Remembering this, you will be able to bear the trials which you meet here. In heaven there will be no color line; for all will be as white as Christ himself. Let us thank God that we can be members of the royal family."  EGW.
(The Gospel Herald, March 1, 1901, para. 20)

Keith I am looking at this statement

. In heaven there will be no color line; for all will be as white as Christ himself.

Honestly tell me what is your understanding of this-  as white as Christ himself?

Blessing

I thought anything that will lead away from Gods truth would be a "Godsent" to you pardon the pun.

Lazarus please clear up this statement for me. I don't believe I understand it.

Blessing

Redva 

Leon is a Jesuit and his only reason to be on this board is because he is about to destroy and scatter. 

Herbert we of ourselves will fumble and will not be able without the Spirit of God in us.

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
We must pray daily for the spirit infilling and abiding,
Blessing

True Redva We will also see this:

Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

You honestly aren't buying into anything you see?  This is National Inquirer stuff.

Did everyone miss the most important statement? Jesus comes in thirteen years...YAY! Good to know...lol. Mystery solved we can all exhale now ;)

Bill Clinton will be relieved.  Apparently, he inhaled but never exhaled.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service