Adventist Online

Views: 926

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lazarus 

That is very true angels are spirits ,

and whenever they may turn unto the Lord, the vail is taken away.

17 And the Lord is the Spirit; and where the Spirit of the Lord [is], there [is] liberty;

Jesus is a Spirit and has the kind of body we will have at the resurrection. We have no idea what will be like . How we being the flesh know what it means to be a Spirit . We can only speculate . Some speculating is harmless to salvation . Like were the nephilum products of amalgamation or

a union between fallen angles and women both are speculation. If nephilum came from a union of the children of Cain and the children Seth why were there nephilum after the flood. If from amalgamation , who was amagamating after the flood , if nephilum came fallen angles why are there none now. All speculation the bible does not say , people use writings outside the to support their point . I think it fallen angles doing the amagamting not humans . They made it appear as if the had union with human women . I think but not sure that angles can not procreate or it would happen now. . Yet I can not prove this so I choose to have no opinion. I can not logical find an answer that has no flaw in it. So I am uncomfortable saying that is truth. It is opinion only but I am open to someone else thoughts . Gerald holds an idea similar to mine but I can find holes in it. So I still choose to remain undecided . Never the less someone believing angles can procreate is relatively harmless. It has very little effect on the gospel. Some beliefs about angles are harmful   like I heard a preacher preaching that angles speak to conscience convicting them  of sin. This the work of the Holy Spirit not men or angles. I considered that bordering blasphemy  

Ping An

Roland 

Interesting thoughts indeed, as far as I understand Gods creation is in descending order. Where God is the creator Jesus gets a lover order because he did take on Humanity but He is still ranked above Angels. Next Angels and the Bible tells us about different orders of Angels. Then humans, animals, Insects and so on. 

For example if humans could procreate with animals, it is seen as impossible is it not? (Bar Genetic Engineering) Perhaps the distance between angels and Human would be the same. Now it is generally thought that Angels being spirits can not procreate. 

While Jesus is something else He is both human and Spirit in the book of Luke we see Jesus eating Fish and honey after his resurrection, Jesus also said He will be sharing the Holy Supper with us again in Heaven. 

Does this make sense Roland

Amalgamation

"But if there was one sin above another which called for the destruction of the race by the flood, it was the base crime of amalgamation of man and beast which defaced the image of God, and caused confusion everywhere." (Spiritual Gifts, Vol. 3, p.64).
"Every species of animal which God had created were preserved in the ark. The confused species which God did not create, which were the result of amalgamation, were destroyed by the flood. Since the flood there has been amalgamation of man and beast, as may be seen in the almost endless varieties of species of animals, and in certain races of men." (Spiritual Gifts, Vol. 3, p.75).

What do you mean sister Redva? 

You are the children of God. He has adopted you, and He desires you to form characters here that will give you entrance into the heavenly family. Remembering this, you will be able to bear the trials which you meet here. In heaven there will be no color line; for all will be as white as Christ himself. Let us thank God that we can be members of the royal family."
(The Gospel Herald, March 1, 1901, para. 20)

I said many times not doing does mean not able . There are so many things my body is able to do but choose not to. Adam was not created to sin yet he could and did. My point is not that what they do but what they might be able to . That is very different. Just because I able to murder does not mean that I will.

The having an ability does not naturally mean they will . This is fallen human  logic . I am saying that angles are able to procreate I am saying that is not impossible. Angles ability to procreate has nothing to with ones faith in the plan of salvation . It may explain myths and other supernatural beliefs but has nothing to do with salvation or even how Holy Angles live and act. However I do not know what fallen angles are able to do in human form. If you believe you do more power to you. Just know in a scientific debate not observing a behavior does not mean it can not happen.  The bible was not meant to educate us about what angles can and can not do . It was meant as road map to salvation.

Ping An   

Welcome Ben, this is  interesting and I agree with you. I shiver even at the thought of the use of the word orgy relative to Heaven, the Holy  dwelling place of  our Holy God, No way can and could there be any wild party and especially one in which many people are involve in illicit sex together. There is no wildness about God or heaven. God is temperate and therefore and  is not associated with over indulgence of any form, worst, any kind of immorality. .

: Bless

It's amazing how we talk boldly without scripture. Isaiah 8:20

Benjamin beliece me, I hear scripture coming out of this story only that the word is not true or according to the law and testimony.

Bless

Oh sister Redva.. .

Ms. Redeva

I know that this is a sight for purveyors of the salacious, but come one now, lest us remain in the realm of reality.

Leon  

You haven't read about the nephilum who were the hybrids of the fallen angels co-habitating with the human women? There are several names for these wicked creatures and they are in the scriptures. They were in existence before the flood, which was the reason for the flood as their genetic corruption had polluted the human gene pool and their nature was Satanic. See Genesis 6:4, Numbers 13:33, Deuteronomy 2:11, 2:20, 3:11, 3:13, Joshua 12:4, 13:12, 15:8, 17:15, 18:16, They appeared again after the flood.

The intent by Satan was to prevent the CHRIST line producing the promised seed: The Messiah. See Appendix 23 of The Companion Bible "The Sons of God of Genesis 6:2,4. Also Book of Enoch, his prophesy quoted in Jude 1:14.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service