Adventist Online

I came to the forum in order to strengthen my relationship with the Lord through discussion and study. And to discuss important points of controversy within the Seventh-day Adventist church.

I have not  found the study environment I was expecting, this has not been the fault of the Forum. I have to say many of you have been fantastic with your post and replies. Thank you so much.

There is another element here that portrays a mentality that seems to place the scripture on a secondary level to the Bible.

We teach the bible and the bible only but I'm not sure I am seeing that put to practice.

So as not to make further disruption here on the forum I feel I should say so long for now, and God bless all of you. Keep the faith and I hope with my leaving some of the hatred that seems to prevail will also leave.

God is still in charge and God is good.

I will erase all of my post in a couple of days.

blessings and thank you all.

Keith

Views: 402

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Keith

Yes its not the best place to study for sure. Because we all have our own points of view. As you for example who thinks EGW is not a inspired writer, I think she is. You want to fill the Church with female pastors I do not see that as a thing we should do as my point of view on what the Bible says it is not in keeping with the Bible. And Clearly you have some problems with the SDA fundamentals. 

PS and as we say here in Australia when you can not have it your way you pick up your bat and ball and go home.

Lazarus,

Stop and listen, everything you just said is not true  What's worse you know it isn't true.

You just keep going over the same ridiculous statements over and over again. You say you don't hate, but actions speak louder than words.

I would think you would be so happy to see me leave, you have told me several times that I should.

1 John 2:11New King James Version (NKJV)

11 But he who hates his brother is in darkness and walks in darkness, and does not know where he is going, because the darkness has blinded his eyes.

Keith 

Yes You see me as a jerk and I suppose I deserve that. I hope that makes your day that you can feel more superior. 

Ian

Are you subject to all of the commandments? Remember the words of Christ "Love one another."

Leon

Yes Leon 

indeed the 11th commandment I note some have also problems with that around here. So we are all sinners. Do you want to discuss who have the most sin? 

No just promote love. 

Yes I have not seen much of that from you either, with your superiority as a professional mind bender. 

I will work on Love.

Professional mind bending, or truth telling to some.

Leon

Yes we could do with some truth indeed. 

Peace

Hi brother Keith, do hope I showed you the respect you deserve here on the forum, I pray you can study to show yourself approved and see the truth.

Keith: "There is another element here that portrays a mentality that seems to place the scripture on a secondary level to the Bible. We teach the bible and the bible only but I'm not sure I am seeing that put to practice."

Yes, the Bible and the Bible only, and the SDA Church has been bless with SOP to help us understand the Bible better. I ask that you keep your post up, the points of controversy you bring forth should remain to show the response. Maybe those post that didn't help in the discussion can be removed from both sides, and keep the ones where the Bible and good sound reasoning is used.

Peace to you an your family brother! :)

Reasoning,

Unfortunately it all or nothing. I feel I have found the truth, and feel at peace with the Lord.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service