Adventist Online

I recently got employed in vehicle and carpet cleaning firm ,i work for 13 hours seven days a week,i dont get time to rest on a sabbath, i have tried as much as possible to talk with my employer but he has threatened me of being fired,the job i do is what sustains me and keeps me going since i have no profession in any career,i know that the sabbath is Gods chosen day and it is blessed and breaking it, is wrong,please help me?i feel some sense of guilt in me , help me children of God PLEASE.....

Views: 74

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alexander

Was his comment Rude or straight forward?  Yes, straight forward, maybe.  However, I did not see anything in Jose's post that was a personal attack on Federer himself, only his theology.  It was a very straight forward statement that the ideas the Federer is promoting have no foundation or place in Christian theology. 

This is something I have observed on several occasions in Federer's comments and with others.  Sometimes, one has to speak the truth so plain and clear that there is no question where we stand on the issue. 

Jesus, our example made these comments:

"You brood of vipers! How can you speak good, when you are evil? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks."  Matthew 12:34 (ESV) 

"You serpents, you brood of vipers, how are you to escape being sentenced to hell?" Matthew 23:33 (ESV) 

Jose did not come anywhere near that plain of a comment.  I for one support his statement.

Maranatha :)
Ray

Let me see ...

He called him Satan and also that he was doing Satan's work.

That stuff is simply not needed here no matter how right you think you are.

anyone who is against God is of satan. There is no middle ground. period.

Not needed. You can address the subject matter but why attack the person.

It just weakens the cause.

Its funny. I looked up all the people who said I was demonic or that I please the Devil. They were all from the US, it really shows how the US education system has/had degressed.

O America thou hast fallen!

Lol federer, I was educated at home by my parents. I never was part of the us education system.

lol. I really dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

Did you question the intelligence of hundreds of millions based on the opinions of a few?

Not too brilliant.

for real that was unnecessary...
I SECOND THAT
yes ALEX i agree with you 100%,correction is the right channel to follow but not condemning him to that level,am sorry to say that was not good JOSE.....shalom..
TRUE but my family is stable,and i just stay alone far away from my parents ,i have not been to college and am not married,i think i alone got myself into this mass,right?

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2022   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service