Adventist Online

[Admin Note:  We have edited this post and subsequent replies by the
original poster and removed links to other sites that go against our
Site Rules & Guidelines rule #9.  God bless!]

Given the great popularity of David Gates and his messages in SDA circles, the following Biblical and detailed discussion about him may be beneficial to SDAs.

Topics discussed in this document are:
David Gates’ Lazarus Experience
- The Spiritual Implication/Application of Gates’ Lazarus Experience
- Conclusion
Epilogue - Laodicean Dilemma
Epilogue II - (June 2010+)
- Gates’ Second Prophetic Campaign
Epilogue IIB - “Lazarus Is Dead”
Epilogue III - Gates’ 9/11/2010 Crisis!??
Epilogue IIIB - (November 2010+)
New re-Beginnings!!? - (Faith Camp Series Jun-July 2011)
September 2011+ Regreting Relapsing!??
Important: There is a 22-page analysis of David Gates’ “Joseph Story Prophecy” message on this blog post (see in (now) Note #42):
The vast majority of the claims made by Gates do not at all check out in various key aspects.
Feel free to reply/comment either here or on the blog.
God Bless.
NJK Project

Views: 5385

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You know when you stand and talk for several hours on a recording there's always something that can be found in error if someone is looking. This is no reason to attack a minister of God. If there is a problem with a message presented it is best to take it straight to him at his website contact, as you would any other minister.

The work Gates does to bring satellite evangleism to all of South and Central America is wonderful. He's an ordained pastor who can make mistakes like you and I. The preparedness sermons he gives are unique and very well received by many. Some pastors preach on certain topics others on something else. I don't agree with everything he says or does but he is doing more for the gospel work than most of us.
Hello Amish, I can understand the general spirit of your comments, however your are overlooking certain key things and also making false assumptions, all in a manifest preference to be “politically correct”.

First of all, I first repeatedly contacted David Gates privately in regards to these blatant errors, and SOP disregarding time-setting waywardness. (I still have the emails). When he not only ignored to heed to these messages, (and there was evidence that he did receive and open them) and also when I saw on the web that others had also spoken to him either privately and/or publicly (e.g., blogs, forums), I then expanded and posted my messages and resulting commentary on my blog. All of this is indeed in the spirit, even letter of Christ’s mandate in Matt 18:15-17. You falsely claim that “there is no reason to attack a minister of God” well read your entire Bible carefully, including the Gospels and you will find both examples and Biblical reasons to ‘reprove even “ministers of God”’. The Bible and Biblical Truth is the final arbitrator and not any man, however sincere their motive may be, which I no longer see David Gates to be as sincere as before. He is now just out to prove himself to have been right, however unbiblical he has to be.

To show you just how I was actually not looking to find errors in Gates statement, I listened to his messages for several years overlooking certain of his mistake. It is when he began to set specific times, in blatant contradiction to the SOP that I became weary and cautious of him and his supposed “God-given” messages. Gates errors, being so factually inaccurate and unbiblical just jump out at you, if you are really honest and interested in pouring forth the straight truth. Indeed many things that he dares says are in self-evident awareness of their inaccuracy and complete non-factualness, even untruth. Gates is fully accountable and responsible for what he says in the name of God and with him having basically repeated the same messages for the past few years, he had ample opportunity to correct his falsities and better conform them to Biblical Truth. It is not like a regular pastor who has to prepare a different sermon every week.

The work of Gates in the southern Americas is indeed great, however it is only the fruit of the revered and entrenched dysfunction that exists in the Church. SDA media ministries could have join forces to accomplish this work on a great and more professional scale instead of wasting efforts and resources. I believe Gates’ work was to be also a condemnation of this dysfunction however so far, those affected, have just, in jealousy, continued on their selfish course.

I no longer see factual evidence that David Gates has credentials as an ordained minister. If he is then why is he not so formally recognized?? It is indeed only because his work is actually unbiblical and thus a liability. That is certainly not “God-ordained”. God does not need such lies, illegalities and Biblical falsities to complete His work.

His preparedness sermon may be “unique”, however that hardly proves anything. Preaching that ‘God is female’ would be unique, however that does not make it either a Biblical or Present Truth. Gates messages are more ultimately completely unBiblical than unique, and that is solely what is determinative for me. None of the key things he claims for the basis of his messages ever check out when verified. So how could they be Biblical?! (1 Thess 5:19-22; Acts 17:11).

Given the SOP-mentioned wrong results for date setting, among other things that Gates messages and actions have caused, he is doing just as much, if not more against the Triumph of Truth than for it. Had he remained more Biblical in many aspects, as documented on my blog, indeed for the very start, his work and efforts would have brought more fruit, especially as then his opposer would have nothing at all to rightly hold against him.

We are not called at all in the Bible nor SOP to “whitewash” such blatant and persisted faults of fellow believers, especially leaders and doing so only detrimentally affects the work of God and, in the GC context, gives the Devil a license to counteract even in the Church, not to mention an opportunity for non-believers to deny the truth of our message.
NJKP,

We are to reprove all things, however just because you disagree with a comment made does not mean it is then biblical to attack an individual as an agent of Satan when his fruit bares a different record. Not from what you've posted here. If you or I were to disagree with Pr Batchelor a time or two, I for one would not start websites attacking Batchelor. He has an enormous independent media ministry reaching potentially millions with the Gospel, besides his SDA church.

Gates mentioned in one of his sermons he was ordained after being released from a terrible prison experience he had while on a mission. So he's not been through theology schools. Sometimes I rather like elder pastors who've not been indoctrinated. They preach on what they know as they see a need, while based in SDA theology. I've not heard all Gates' sermons but one time he did preach Revelation trumpets and I did not agree with his theories on the symbolism. Maybe he's since found a better presentation. His calling may not be to evangelize theology, at this point. But if he chooses at some point he may take that on as well. Gates is SDA and grounded in that theology, he only needs to work on his presentation in some areas, if that's what he wants to preach.

Jesus comes as a theif to those not watching. But to those who are watching we are not to be surprised at the hour. The only 'date setting' I've heard Pr Gates doing was based on the Millenial Week. I don't think the MW is directly mentioned in the Bible but is assumed by many to be 6000 years on earth followed by the 1000 year rest, based on many Sabbath parallels. I've heard Pr Batchelor cover this very thing also, and it is interesting to contemplate. Gates covered it like this; From the Cross back to the first sacrifice of a lamb in the Garden was exactly 4000 years, therefore from the cross if we count 2000 years foreward we arrive at 2031, quickly adding that time could be cut short. It certainly seems like we won't make it to 2031 to me but who really knows. There's nothing heretical about looking at these things, as long as they are based on biblical views, and we don't build a theology around it. All that has been said was "possibly" that is the year. Others go further and set the month as the Feast of Tabernacles, based on similar parallels of the heavenly sanctuary.

It's all interesting as a possibility only, but not date setting at this point.

There are 28 FB in Adventism. I don't see Gates contradicting any of those. If some disagree with him on some topic he's probably aware of that. Not all SDA believe every aspect of historic prophecy interpretation alike. Some differ here and there. I know I do. It's the 28 FB that makes Adventism today.

May God watch over you,
NJK
That's fine you are free to disagree. But pastors need to be free to speak in other areas not always approved of.
Reply by teresa

the reason satan can be so effective with Gods people is because he will have 90-99% truth mixed with a touch of error--the touch of error kills. we know to beware of those with blatant error, but that touch can be dismissed or explained away, if we are not careful.

Hello Teresa, I wrote and posted my response to Amish before becoming aware of your own response and indeed as you say, all that is need is a little error to lethally corrupt a message. That is indeed what the Bible Church History demonstrates in this ongoing GC.
Amish, when it comes to dealing with Truth vs. Error/Falsehood, I ascribe to whatever the Bible actually teaches. If you look back through Biblical and Church History you will see that Truth vs. Error is always a fine line and the more truth a Christian group has then the more subtle the deception is/has to be in order to “deceive even the “choice ones”” (cf. Matt 24:24). If one is really interested in preaching Truth then they will diligently make whatever necessary effort to make sure that what they are preaching is deeply rooted (i.e., exegetically sound) truth and not mere and shallow conjectures. I am not saying that David Gates is an agent of Satan, however if he continues on this path of whimsical and careless speculations controlled by pride, he will continue to also cause as much, if not more, damage than good in his ministry. And that is much more “effective” against the cause of Truth than an atheist efforts against it. He may provide a sly excuse for the gross failures of many of his plans which he had professed were God ordained, e.g., his Lazarus Experience, however he does not at all realize the many unbiblical methods and errors he made which made this effort that something that a holy and perfect God could not approve of and bless. Most of what David Gates said in his latest spurious “Joseph Prophecy Sermon” was true in various aspects as detailed on my blog. His overall motivation, of actually pure fear, is completely unbiblical as many others have also pointed out. Like King Saul of old, who started as a humble and honest person who God can use, but was increasingly led astray through pride, carelessness and refusal to heed God’s prophet, David Gates has allowed pride, vindictiveness and guilefulness to greatly mar his work and efforts. The standard of Truth is (or at least should be) very high in this Church and any error should not at all be lauded nor tolerated.

You mention that you have not heard all of Gates sermons, well maybe you should if you are going to so defend him. My view against Gates is due to all that he has said or done continues to do, and not from a selective and oblivious good works of his. Like the Church, were are indeed to be judged by what we can do and what God can do through us when we remain Biblical, and not merely by what we may have done in the past for these past good works do not then suddenly give one a license to become grossly unbiblical. I transparently wrote my blog with links to many of these sermons for people who may not have heard all that Gates has to say or believes. As detailed and referenced on my blog, David Gates repeatedly set times and definite “ranges of time” for the Second Coming, all actions which are explicitly and Divine prohibited in the SOP. I do mention the spurious 2031 view of Gates, along with his January 22, 2009 date, his “by the end of 2009 Date”, his “at the most” 12|24|36 dates, etc. Look it up. The clear teaching of the Bible and SOP is not to focus on trying to figure out a time, but actually doing the work that needs to be done to reach the entire world in order for Christ to return, for whenever that is done, then and only then will the Second Coming occur. And God is in full control of final events and this planet and time will last as long as it needs to so that this work can be done (Rev 7:3). So saying that “certainly seems like we won't make it to 2031” is Biblically spurious because God is indeed in full control of the ultimate destiny of this planet and nothing man or even nature may/can do will prevent Him from fully accomplishing what He fully intends on this planet in the context of the GC (cf. e.g. Isa 55:8-11). And barring a global nuclear holocaust, man will live through whatever damage they may cause to this planet and/or whatever may result in nature from an aging and damaged planet. So if the Church wants to help avoid this harsh scenario it should focus on fulfilling its commission and not on wishfully and selfishly setting time.

Saying that people who study at the SDA seminary are “indoctrinated” is false. That is the common defensive argument of those who neither understand nor appreciate all that is involved in preaching a truly Biblically sound message. I studied theology at Andrews and I can assure that there is not an “SDA indoctrination” that goes on there, especially at the seminary. Students are instead trained to think for themselves based upon the broader information that they are presented with. Indeed if your faith in the Bible and SDA message is not strong to start with, the many new things you learn in these schools could lead you to abandon your faith, for you then realize that what you have accepted as truth is not always as clear cut as you had previously thought. My personal gripe with SDA Theology/Religion Departments, Seminaries, Theological Societies and Research Institute is that all that can and should be done in the field of Biblical Studies is knowingly and/or indifferently not being done. The result is that the Truth is not as deeply rooted and provable as it should be, and that directly and greatly affects the end mission of the Church. This also results in many false teaching and theologies to continue to be preached in the Church. As seen on my blog, I am taking step to fix this problem:

Also I do not oppose lay people preaching, however that is not a justification nor an excuse for speaking falsehoods, and worse, holding on to these views in the light of clear and convincing Biblical evidence. The pulpit is not the place for trial and error teachings and speculations. Such false teaching is then just doing the work of Satan for he will have you believe anything but the actual, determinative truth. And given that Gates has a masters in Business Adminsitration and Computer Science, there is really no excuse for any of the mistakes and falsehoods that he makes in his messages. It is simply the result of oblivious pride and calculated guilefulness. He’ll say whatever is necessary for people to believe in him and his ministry and manifestly does not care if it is true. He is also banking that people will give him a benefit of any doubt and mindlessly accept his teachings, especially as he is teaching on many things that SDA, quasi-idolatrously, highly cherish and greatly wish for, namely Final Events.

All ordained ministers of the SDA Church have official credentials, but as documented on my blog David Gates had such credentials in 2007 however since 2008 he no longer has this, nor any formal position in the SDA Church as before (i.e., with ADRA). Clearly this was done to legally disassociate him from the SDA Church for liability reasons. However someone who is truly acting according to Biblical Principles and in Truth will never be a “legal liability” to a Biblical Church.

I have nothing against different views on Biblical teachings because there indeed is much more to learn, figure out and understand. Indeed I present many advanced views on my blog, including on the 28 Fundamental Beliefs. And much of this advancement can be achieved through more in depth exegetical studies. When, and this is my problem with Gates, one presents new light, do make sure it is exegetically, (i.e., not even “traditionally”) supported. Most of Gates views are not, especially his prophetic ones, and are simply his “private interpretations”.

Take Care,
NJK Project
NJK,

Many of the date setting claims on your rant blog are about Gates' OPINIONS on the economy not on THEOLOGY. When Gates gives a report on the economy he does this because he feels it is not being reported in the media. He is a media person. It is not a sermon rather is an opinion. The economy actually began crashing much sooner than he predicted. Some say Jan or Sep of 2008. It is still crashing. The economy is such that inflationary printing makes a recovery impossible. The USD, which is the global reserve currency, is crashing and will continue to do so until inflation is much worse than today, to say the least.

Gates had a video online that gained attention making his lectures popular for whatever reason. Perhapse he wants to raise money for missions. For the most part he does not give sermons, so to attack him on theology is a stretch. Gates basically gives motivational reports on missions and opinions about numerous topics such the economy and the state of the SDA media, GC, Hope TV, 3ABN. He might say something like we should remember chapters of the Bible as we used to. These are opinions and he doesn't even need to be ordained to do what he's been doing.

I question your motivation for attacking Gates and do not believe it has anything to do with correcting his theology. You either disagree with his opinions and don't like his free speech or you are jealous and covet his successful ministry. Could be both. Gates has been exposing what he sees as problems in SDA, at the GC or he media (3ABN, HopeTV). At least he's mentioned it a few times. Some would seek to silence all criticism, because what he says is true.

I looked through your rant blog and saw very little theological but did notice you defending the Catholics in government in Washington (earth beast). My opinion of those who defend the RC is not a good one. Catholics often hide behind numerous fronts, secret societies, or even claim to be atheist disowning their religion while they still defend it. For this reason if they defend the RC they are RC in my opinion. This includes George W Bush, a knight Eulogia. A few may just be very naive. SDAs should know better. The Mexican/hispanic invasion of the US is indeed part of a takeover that has been going on since the Irish immigration. God uses this plan to evangelize these otherwise lost people (and PTL for that) but to claim this is not the orchastrated working of the Roman Church is just incorrect jesuit washed history. If you like we can discuss this further?
Amish. Where to begin answering your false claims, straw-men and red-herrings??! (Your comments are in bold):

Many of the date setting claims on your rant blog are about Gates' OPINIONS on the economy not on THEOLOGY.

Do actually read through, especially the main text of my blog (and not just a single footnote or two) and you will see that I do address the Biblical and Theological aspects and falsities of David Gates from many of his sermons.

When Gates gives a report on the economy he does this because he feels it is not being reported in the media.

I have seen that the reasons why many things that David Gates says and claims on the economy is not being reported in the media is either because it is mere “doomsday” speculation, and/or they actually does not even exist in outright reality or scientific (i.e., economic, politics) reality.

He is a media person. It is not a sermon rather is an opinion.

Anything Theological and Biblical speech given from a Church pulpit, especially in such a context of a prophetic warning message to Gospel people is both, technically and spiritually, a sermon, and indeed presumably much more. The pulpit is not the place for private opinions. Gates himself repeatedly says that his sermons are to present Biblical principles in the are of faith and missionary work.

The economy actually began crashing much sooner than he predicted. Some say Jan or Sep of 2008. It is still crashing.

The U.S. economy began to experience severe recessionary problems starting in mid-August 2008, just review the news reports of that time.

The economy is such that inflationary printing makes a recovery impossible.

A Capitalist economy is so subjective, relative, quasi-fictitious and foundationally whimsical that inflation can be masked and hidden as it currently is, so that a National debt does not affect it as it should. Confidence is the key and as long as U.S. Citizens and the World has this “confidence” in the U.S. as a Superpower country then the supposed effects of such inflationary practices will not be tangibly felt.

The USD, which is the global reserve currency, is crashing and will continue to do so until inflation is much worse than today, to say the least.

The USD is one of many possible Reserve currency. However in our highly connected world, this reserve can be easily and almost seamlessly shifted, even overnight, to e.g, the Euro, the Japaneses Yen, the Chinese Huan, and/or the Canadian Dollar and thus the U.S. Dollar simply dumped as the reserve. It all solely depends on which country/economy the world has confidence in.

Also a recession is technically not a crash. It only becomes a crash when it actually crashes such as on October 29, 1929 with the Stock Market Crash. The economy is currently operating of the level that is should have been prior to the fraudulent creation of wealth starting in ca. 2004 with the toxic assets of sub-prime mortgages.

Gates had a video online that gained attention making his lectures popular for whatever reason.

His “The Coming Crisis” video was/is popular mainly because he sensationalistically engaged in setting a date for the Final Events to begin, contra SOP counsel. He thus got his False Revival.

Perhapse he wants to raise money for missions.

Perhaps indeed, though indirectly. Money before God’s word , how unbiblical.

For the most part he does not give sermons, so to attack him on theology is a stretch.

You need to listen/watch more of Gates video because (false) theology, which also includes deficient and incorrect exegesis, is a major foundation for especially his “imminent doom” messages.

(By the way, as this seems to be your problem here, the intended meaning of the name of my blog “Theological Views” is to “seek to see/view life and biblical things as God sees them” (i.e., as made evident through proper Biblical studies).

Gates basically gives motivational reports on missions and opinions about numerous topics such the economy and the state of the SDA media, GC, Hope TV, 3ABN. He might say something like we should remember chapters of the Bible as we used to. These are opinions and he doesn't even need to be ordained to do what he's been doing.

In some areas mentioned above, you seem to be merely speculating on what Gates actually says in his sermons. I have listened to now over 130 sermons of David Gates and I have yet to hear him actually so speak on Hope TV and 3ABN. The only thing I remembering saying, and that conveniently enough, is that when he was establishing his network in Bolivia, 3ABN did not even have a Spanish Channel. (Hope TV did not exist then). In fact that actually has puzzled me somewhat, and it seems to be basely deliberate. Indeed just as TV stations in the world avoid mentioning another competing network by name. This is the norm between especially Gates TV networks and other SDA Networks. Competition in the Church, just what the Devil wants!

I also haven’t heard Gates speak about Scripture memorization.

I never said that one needs to be ordained to preach a sermon. Ordination only entitles you to perform ceremonies such as baptism, communion, dedications, other ordinations and weddings, etc. So that point of yours is red-herringly irrelevant.

I question your motivation for attacking Gates and do not believe it has anything to do with correcting his theology.

Actually read my blog and you’ll understand my motivation instead on now resorting to your vexatious and vindictive assumptions.

You either disagree with his opinions and don't like his free speech or you are jealous and covet his successful ministry. Could be both.

Correct... partly correct.... Laugh Out Loud false. (Actually three suppositions).

(1) I will always disagree with any opinion or statement that is factually false and/or unbiblical.

(2) David Gates is entitled to Free speech, but not in God’s Church. This is not an unalienable right in the Biblical Realm. This right is revered, even when promiscuously perverted, in the most worldy system, however it is not to be upheld nor elevated in God’s Church. There is, or should, only be a “Freedom of Truth” in the Church. So if one wants to “freely” make proclamations from a Church pulpit then, diligently make sure that is the Truth.

(3) To covet something that someone has or has achieved one first needs to desire that thing. To put it succinctly, I am to busy “desiring” the ministry plans I have to covet David Gate’s achievement. And since I know that whatever David Gates actually has was granted by God, I am actually thankful, knowing what Gates physically endured to obtain these, that God did not place this burden on me. God indeed only burdens us with what He knows we can endure and accomplish if we remain in his will.

If it pleases you, in mindless part, what I am somewhat “jealous” about in regards to Gates is his squandered opportunities to divulge Biblical truths before God’s people, hence indeed my corrective blog post about him for I am indeed zealously jealous for Truth. Still you will have to look in his blog post to actually understand the true meaning of how “Jealous” is being used here.

Gates has been exposing what he sees as problems in SDA, at the GC or he media (3ABN, HopeTV). At least he's mentioned it a few times.

Solely giving you a quite liberal and gracious benefit of the doubt here. Do cite these so pointed explicit, or even implicit “few times” references to 3ABN and HopeTV. (If they actually exist). I have not heard them in hundreds of sermons.

Some would seek to silence all criticism, because what he says is true.

Some would... I don’t. Which is why I criticize Gates himself on his many deliberate falsehoods. The cause of God and the Truth does not need the “help” of guile and lies.

I looked through your rant blog and saw very little theological.

Actually do “look” (again?). Manifestly you can’t see the forest for the single tree.

I object to the categorization of my blog post as a “rant.” I am just correspondingly and factually citing and denouncing what I have diligently observed. Nothing “bombastical”, “pompous” “pretentious” or “ostentatious” here. However you are free to believe whatever makes you feel better.

but did notice you defending the Catholics in government in Washington (earth beast).

Of course I defend the civil right of someone having the Roman Catholic faith to hold public office. Indeed just like I uphold this right for anyone of any faith to function in a democracy. People do vote for these RC to hold office, so how is this a RC coup? It is the representative will of the people, and not even for the fact that these candidates are RCs. Seems here you have the same strange and phobic view that most people had, even in America, before and when John F. Kennedy, a RC, became president.
Go ahead an think through your views on ‘opposing/barring public office to RCs and you’ll end up being (i.e. in individual spirit) both prophetic beasts that you are warning against from Rev 13!

My opinion of those who defend the RC is not a good one.

Good for you, and in all frankness and sincerity: do keep this backwards, small-minded and bigoted opinion to yourself! Worry about false teachers holding “office” and having a pulpit in the SDA Church, and not about the religious faiths of people in Civil, Secular democratic governments.

Catholics often hide behind numerous fronts, secret societies, or even claim to be atheist disowning their religion while they still defend it.

I guess in a similar way as SDAs hide in their evangelistic advertisings and secular associations. Many times, they do not even indicate that the meetings are form a Christians!?! If you are not comfortable with advertising your true identity and colours, then there is actually something wrong with what your instiutionally are or what you have (falsely) become.

For this reason if they defend the RC they are RC in my opinion.

You can hold this spurious straw man argument if you need to. Especially to try to make any point here. It does not prove anything. I indeed do defend any person, of any faith, holding any secular office in a democratic government. That does not at all affect my religious faith and beliefs. And if you think that somehow jeopardizes the cause of God, then your “god” is way, way too small, and not the All Mighty God of the Bible.

This includes George W Bush, a knight Eulogia.

How about a documentary reference for this major claim of yours. Just claiming something does not make it true.

A few may just be very naive. SDAs should know better.

I prefer to be thought of as naive than delusional. And looks like this “knight Eulogia” (i.e. Bush) failed in his Catholic Mission. Perhaps Barack Obama is now the Vatican envoy and thus also a secret Catholic... on top of being a secret (i.e, “sleeper”) Communist Muslim, of course. HA!

The Mexican/hispanic invasion of the US is indeed part of a takeover that has been going on since the Irish immigration.

What you derogatively see as an “invasion,” is, at worst, nothing more that lawful religious sponsorship. If you are so threatened by these supposed “Catholic Evangelistic” methods then improve your own method, or seek to do the same through the SDA Church. I suggest, as I fully plan to do, although not to invade any country, pay for the adoption of, otherwise, would-be aborted infants!

God uses this plan to evangelize these otherwise lost people (and PTL for that)

Indeed, at least there is some genuine faith and truth that God can, relatively/limitedly, work with in this supposed scheme. (What does PTL stand for?)

but to claim this is not the orchastrated working of the Roman Church is just incorrect jesuit washed history.

This sponsorship may be orchestrated... it may not, I do not say it is not on my blog, my actual point is that there is nothing wrong or threatening with it. Again, your religiously prejudice views would need that a persecution of Catholics be effectuated and given the means and chance, you would probably see that this is done. Good luck with such an unbiblical stance. Seek instead to make your teachings more biblical, convincing, convicting and godly attractive.

If you like we can discuss this further?
I do not mind further discussion however: (1) do read through what I have actually said and address what I meant and not your spins and baseless, speculative opionions; and (2) be factual and truthful in your statements. Otherwise you are just being a David Gates Jr, and/or a blind disciple. I really do not have time for such mindless, knee-jerk, reactionary, vacuous and unbiblical personal opinions.

NJK Project
Some would seek to silence all criticism, because it is true.

NJKP: Some would... I don’t. Which is why I criticize Gates himself on his many deliberate falsehoods. The cause of God and the Truth does not need the “help” of guile and lies.

He cannot be silenced. He has his own media networks, and the internet gives us all a voice, his became widely popular. The only option is to try and discredit him, making him unpopular. Not a biblical approach, attacking a minister? You've not proven any lies or supposed guile, from Gates.
___

I looked through your rant blog and saw very little theological but did notice you defending the Catholics in government in Washington (earth beast).

NKJP: Of course I defend the civil right of someone having the Roman Catholic faith to hold public office.

Just because they run Washington does not mean we have to support this. They are often knighted (as in Knights of Columbus or Malta) serving the interest of their Jesuit priests, opening the borders and other political Temporal objectives of their empire. They have a recent ongoing history of violent war and genocide witnessed in WW II. This is why religious freedom should not apply to Catholics or Muslims, or any of their knights. They've previously been banned in this country and others.
___

My opinion of those who defend the RC is not a good one.

NJKP: Good for you, and in all frankness and sincerity: do keep this backwards, small-minded and bigoted opinion to yourself!

And Jesus, is he bigoted, according to you? What Jesus had to say about Rome was that she is a harlot and a political beast, even antichrist.
___

If they defend the RC they are RC in my opinion. This includes George W Bush, a knight Eulogia.

NJKP: How about a documentary reference for this major claim of yours. Just claiming something does not make it true.

George W Bush like his dad and grand-dad Prescott was a member of Yale's skull n bones which he admitted on Meet the Press with Tim Russert (RIP). George W and John Kerry both were knighted in the society. They kiss an effigy of the pope's slippered foot. Then it's no surprise when George Bush bows to the pope and says he "sees god in the pope's eyes."

The Mexican/hispanic invasion of the US is indeed part of a takeover that has been going on since the Irish migration.

NJKP: If you are so threatened by these supposed “Catholic Evangelistic” methods then improve your own method, or seek to do the same through the SDA Church. I suggest, as I fully plan to do, although not to invade any country, pay for the adoption of, otherwise, would-be aborted infants!

Thus your charitable cause? Adopting the children.
quote:
"What Is the Holy City Project?
The Holy City (HC) Project is the endeavor to establish wholly Christian cities in locations throughout the globe."

There is no kingdom of God on earth until Jesus establishes it himself. Until then it is the time of the Gentiles (Rome's unbiblical beast/gov). The HCP together with your rail against Capitalism smacks of Rome's liberation theology.

New Jerusalem Kingdom? Do you have your own calendar..?
He cannot be silenced. He has his own media networks, and the internet gives us all a voice, his became widely popular.

‘Forcefully silencing’ David Gates is really not needed. He can even use his own media networks. People, especially SDAs, simply need to how learn to discern truth and recognize Biblical errors, and then just ignore him, when he insists on being unbiblical.

The only option is to try and discredit him, making him unpopular. Not a biblical approach, attacking a minister?

No necessarily. Just address what he says, does and claims and let the truth do the discrediting. A person who becomes a minister does not unalienably remain one irrespective of what they may say or do. You may preferentially/tactically choose to see it as “attacking a minister”, I see it, and know it to be, “attacking their unbiblical falsehoods and behavior.”

A: You've not proven any lies or supposed guile, from Gates.

Okay... Whatever! I quote, and reecho, Teresa’s statement here:

A: “people who want to follow other people will, no matter what is pointed out...”

Farcically enough trying, to disprove the conjured fictions of David Gates is like trying to say, (borrowing the title of a song by Contemporary Christian Music artist Chris Rice), what ‘the Smell of the Color Nine is’!

A: Just because they run Washington does not mean we have to support this.

Of course you first have to prove/show that “they” are indeed “running” all ‘branches and Departments of’ the ‘U.S. Government.’

A: They are often knighted (as in Knights of Columbus or Malta) serving the interest of their Jesuit priests, opening the borders and other political Temporal objectives of their empire.

Just more and mere speculations, and as typical, no concrete, transparent, documented and verifiable facts.

A: They have a recent ongoing history of violent war and genocide witnessed in WW II.

How in the world did history, and the entire planet miss this??? ‘WWII and the Jewish Holocaust was the idea of Jesuit Envoys and not Adolf Hitler!?!’

This is why religious freedom should not apply to Catholics or Muslims, or any of their knights. They've previously been banned in this country and others.

Says the “blanketly biased, prejudice and intolerant” SDA(?) dictator... Have you even bother to think this true?!? For your, by definition, “bigoted” view to amount to anything adversely tangible, the Constitution would have to be shredded, Check and Balances discarded, the freedom to disobey even direct order by somehow not allowed, and thus thousands, even tens of thousands, of highly ranked people, and also the rank and file, would have to be involved. So if a Jesuit collaborator should become President, (I guess, as you think George W. Bush was), to accomplish e.g., ‘a Catholic objective to force everyone to become Mass-taking Roman Catholics,’ most people in e.g., the White House, Congress, Pentagon, CIA, Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, etc, would have to be in on this, and then have such a RC religious obligations and directive enforced upon the public by also willfully participating hundred of thousand, even million, law enforcement officers from various agencies. Same thing for a ‘radicalized, U.S. born, Al-Quaeda sleeper operative’ who would become President. Since his goal would then probably be to ‘destroy the infidels’ then he would have to have similar people in these government departments, and all the way down the chain of command, simply to lobe even one weapon of mass destruction on a single U.S. city. Of course that missile launch would have to come from, at least, a U.S. submarine at sea so that it can be disguised as a foreign attack. Completely preposterous!

Democratically speaking, if any group, religious or ideological, would ever have such a national majority in a country they are really entitled to shape the laws of the countries to fit their view as long as they can produce the necessary constitutionary votes. So, as I said before, rather than resort to your, by definition, “pre-emptive bigotry towards current minorities”, and, ironically enough, as your current Protestant/Non-Muslim majority allows you to fantasies, seek to make what you claim to believe to be ‘the absolute truth for all’ to be convincing and convicting of itself. And if it really is God’s Truth, if all else should fail to uphold it, God will then surely supernaturally intervene to protect it and also you, His adherent to these Truth, indeed just as stated in the Bible and depicted in the visions of the SOP! However it is clear to me that God is not at all so desperately fearful of “Intolerant Roman Catholics” or “Radical Muslims.” I will therefore hold on to His tolerant instructions.

A: And Jesus, is he bigoted, according to you?

Uhhh.... No that’s what you need to believe in order to uphold your base views. Nothing like expediently bringing Jesus down to your fallen level.

A: What Jesus had to say about Rome was that she is a harlot and a political beast, even antichrist.

Uhhh.... That is called ‘symbolism in the Bible for veiled and secreted, depictions,’ and not name calling. “Antichrist” is also not a bad or bigoted term. It is simply a transliteration of the Greek “Anti-Christos” which literally means “in the place of the Anointed One (i.e. the God-man Jesus, the Messiah). I do not see any instruction of Jesus to ‘deny anyone their lawful civil rights!’

A: George W Bush like his dad and grand-dad Prescott was a member of Yale's skull n bones which he admitted on Meet the Press with Tim Russert (RIP). George W and John Kerry both were knighted in the society. They kiss an effigy of the pope's slippered foot. Then it's no surprise when George Bush bows to the pope and says he "sees god in the pope's eyes."

More Skull and Bones Conspiracy theories. They also organized the assassination of their fellow Catholic, (and their first accession to the presidency), JFK right?? Such hearsay and anecdotal suppositions prove absolutely nothing. I am solely interested in, and convinced by, concrete and verifiable facts. If you think a politician is a threat, then don’t vote for him/her! Really, in a democratic society, that is all you can do to lawfully exercise any tangible power against them and their supposed ‘subversive agenda.’ Otherwise, a Christian should leave the end result to God and not preach such intolerance. And look back in Church History, sometime God even lets people who uphold His truths to be violently persecuted and even gruesomely murdered!? Go figure! Ironically enough, by preaching such pointless intolerance, it may result in people like you to be the first selected to be “silenced”. Try preaching God’s truth, even, ala John the Baptist, publicly denounce actual wrongdoings of these subversives when it occurs, and, who knows, you may convert some, or even all, of these “monsters” to the truth... or perhaps not.... That’s what genuine faith in God is all about. However resorting to preaching pre-emptive, rights denying, intolerance only makes manifest your actual lack of this biblically genuine faith.

A: Thus your charitable cause? Adopting the children.
quote:
"What Is the Holy City Project?
The Holy City (HC) Project is the endeavor to establish wholly Christian cities in locations throughout the globe."

Indeed if you had read through my website, you would have found this out. Paying for the adoption of would-be aborted infants (currently ca. 65+ million per year), thus literally saving their lives, is indeed the most Godly and humanitarian thing that the Church can now be endeavoring to do, especially as it is actual quite fesasible through the proper cooperative efforts, hence my dedicated New (Christian) Country Project.

A: There is no kingdom of God on earth until Jesus establishes it himself.

As specified on that opening page you quoted from I never said it would be a kingdom to take the place of the Heavenly Kingdom that will be established after the Millennium.

A: Until then it is the time of the Gentiles (Rome's unbiblical beast/gov).

As non-ethnic Jews, most Christians technically are these “Gentiles” (cf. Rom9-11). Unless you are a Dispensationalist and believe that Jerusalem will return to it former glory and then under complete ethnic Jewish rule, this statement in Luke 21:24b is exegetically actually meaning that ‘the times of the Gentiles’ (again all non-Jews -thus today over 6.9+ billion people, including SDAs), will come to last until the very return of Christ. And it is during this “time of the Gentiles” and indeed in order to help fulfill its provided for, Global (i.e., not only people in literal Israel) evangelizing purpose, that this planned Christian Country will be established.

A: The HCP together with your rail against Capitalism smacks of Rome's liberation theology.

Well then, as Capitalism is spiritually, theologically and factually completely unbiblical, your association here can only be indicating that ‘RC liberation theology’ is close to actual Biblical teaching. Biblical Truth is the undeniable Truth, no matter where it is found, or rightly practice.

A: New Jerusalem Kingdom? Do you have your own calendar..?

Sure... haven’t you seen it on my website?? Indeed due to the unbiblicalness of the current calendrical system, a more Biblical system will be implemented. Again the aim of this Project is to return to fully, and wholly, Biblical Truths and practices.

NJK Project
I'm really not interested in your wordsmith wrestling, NJK. You could easily be pinned in the corner and all that would happen is you give the resounding "so what". Demanding "concrete evidence" when you care not for truth and support Romish error. You have no interest in the truth about any of these topics having been indoctrinated with liberation theology. Capitalism is indeed biblical. Capitalism provides that if a person works they eat. If they do not work they do not eat. Socialism is not biblical. Socialism is state sponsored theft, taking from one to give to another. Jesus healed the sick. He did not steal to do it. There is very little real Capitalism in the western world today rather fascism from the Roman Church and her military knights who own the fascist corporations.

Your arguments amount to claiming the apple is an orange. I could produce a consensus of experts to force you to admit it is actually an apple, but why hold your hand. The Bible calls it throwing pearls before swine. You care not.

George Bush was in Skull and Bones, a very real society at Yale. A conspiracy yes, theory it is not. There is a wikipedia page with basics and tells about GWB. There's video of GWB on Meet the Press talking about his membership in the society, which on 15 are tapped for each year. This is not "hearsay". SnB was founded by the Russell Trust of the Knights Templar. and those tapped have elite relatives already members.

The Vatican's Holocaust is a fact of history we probably won't see on the History Channel, especially since the channel is owned by a papal knight Ruppert Murdoch. They also likely won't tell us how Hitler's Mein Kampf was ghost written by the Jesuit Bernhard Stempfle. The Nazis were founded by the pope's Teutonic knights to do just what they did, and placed in power by the Catholic Center Party. The war wasn't only about Jews. Prussia was the northern state of Germany and Protestants were the ... Placed behind the Soviet wall East Germany was ethnically cleansed after WW II. Today the former Lutheran state is mostly secular-atheist. In other parts of europe during the war priests put on uniforms and forced conversions of the Serbs, tortur... more, in the 1940s. the end? No. After the war the Nazis at the Vatican helped their war machine escape justice via "Vatican rat lines." (Prime Time Live! video). The Nazi blood bath continued in South America in the late 1960s.

Prescott Bush was a Nazi financier until the US entered the war. The Skull n Bones papal knight was only financing the empire as directed. The Catholic Center Party put the Nazis in power and papal knights funded the Nazis. The Rockefellers are one such papal knight banking family, later involved in founding the UN.

These Roman Catholic papal knights running DC crashed planes into the towers on 9/11. The official Conspiracy Theory about Muslims has been debunked, or rather never proven.

The Roman church has an ongoing violent history for this reason the RC and any other violent religion loses their rights. There is no protection under the 1st amend for violence. The Bible does not show they will every lose power, but to claim their violence is protected under freedom of religion, I will not agree. By doing so you only then support their evil empire.

Earlier in US history the Catholics had bibles removed from the schools and have since been brainwashing with their pagan beliefs (evolution; humanism; sex-ed).

The Jesuits work hard to wash history. Real history is not bigoted or narrow-minded or any other namecalling you do. No amount of namecalling will change it. The Irish were tolerant of the Catholics and look what it's done with their country. Yugoslavia was tolerant of the Muslims. I've heard the namecalling before. I've quoted straight from Wikipedia to the History Channel forum and after namecalling claiming "hate speech" it was deleted. What was posted is still a fact, mostly sourced from the holocaust museum. The facts are true even when the majority disagree, and a lie is still a lie even when the majority agree. There are over one billion Catholics on the planet. I do not seek their consensus.

Time of the Gentiles? Gentiles today are the non believers or apostates. The spiritual Jews are God's people.

You have a very strange website full of strange doctine. I do not find anything of use on it. I'm sure you're making ca$h on it somehow though.)))
I sincerely, currently do not have the resources of time and in depth research to address all of your points as I would “wordsmithly” prefer to in the spirit of Pro 26:4, 5, however I succinctly will here:

-If you know that I have actually made a “so what” answer (rather than your mere speculation of this) then produce it. My “Okay. Whatever!” reply to your spurious ‘any of David Gates’ points...’ statement was rightly a “sarcastic remark to your oblivious blanket statement. What I should have said, and more pointedly meant, was: “Really?!?....Whatever!!!”

-You biasedly confuse civil rights (the State) with doctrinal teachings (the Church). I reprove all unbiblical doctrinal teaching of the RCC, however I am not fearfully and faithlessly deluded to think that I should “persecute” them, or any Muslims, in any degree or way, by denying them their civil rights.

-All of my socio-economic views were derived solely from the Bible and having now read a little more into “liberation theology” which I had not heard of until you mentioned it in this discussion, I do not find it to be unbiblical in its end objective of helping the poor. However, perhaps in its means of forcing this upon even unwanting people. My project will build a new country of knowing and willing immigrants. So no political coercion here.

-As documented on my blog, website and related links to other SDA forums, where I have already dealt with the topic of Capitalism, it is indeed not only unbiblical, but inherently and calculatedly Evil. Your capitalist-typical ‘work-eat’ oversimplification is a “red-herring” at best. One can e.g., be working yet still die because of not being adequately covered or able to afford medical treatments, were it, but-for, the implimentation of Socialized Health Care; among the many similar other such examples that could be cited here.

-Hard to argue with someone who thinks ‘all corporation are owned and run by Romish/Jesuit Operatives!?!’

-Funny, I only saw that large picture you posted as an apple. Only you, mindlessly, circularly need to think that I would see this otherwise. Perhaps if you would provide such “concrete, transparent and self-evident” proof for your speculations, claims and theories, I would also defaulty and naturally see them for what they then clearly are shown to be.

-You manifestly really love the idea of the use of force, however don’t fool yourself, you cannot “force” me to believe anything. I’ll believe whatever I think is true. And again, that was clearly an apple right? Don’t need an army of experts here? Where the doubt there? Ha! And if you need “experts” to prove your Romish theories, you clearly are dealing with subjective elements. Objective truth is concretely demonstrated by hard facts.

-According to you, the Bible says and means whatever you need it to say and mean. Your bigotry is not at all “Biblical pearls,” but merely cheap fabrications. Produce a Bible text that supports your fearful persecutive ambitions and then maybe you’ll begin to have a pearl!

-Indeed assuming, solely for arguments sake, that all that your claim abouts Jesuits, the RC and Muslims is the truth, then now produce a single Bible or SOP passage that gives you a right to deny them their secular, civil right. In Christ’s day, the Romans had many religiously paganistic intentions and purposes in ruling the known world, and that by force. Show me any verse in the Gospels where Jesus says to take up arm to forcefully overthrow them and prevent them from ruling over Israel. Pilate was a pagan ruler right in the midst of Jerusalem. The zealots had this view, but Christ was unequivocally against this. His only mention of such expulsing mandate was for people who did not conform to Biblical teachings yet wanted to remain as Church members. (E.g. Matt 18:15-17)

-So there is only one media channel in all of the world! Ha! Why didn’t you try selling your “factual” conspiracy story to the tens of thousands of other private and public media outlets besides the History Channel, e.g. CNN, MSNBC, the BBC, PBS etc???

-By the way, in case you may not be aware of it, anyone can post and claim anything on Wikipedia.

-If you think you’ll need protection against “violence from the U.S. government” try, in addition to the 1st amendment (as it will be a religiously-based law that would produce this violence, also Amendments #2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 in the Bill of Rights.

-Since a crime is not a crime until it is committed, you will not be to convince any U.S. or State Court of your wish to have the Civil rights of Catholic and Muslims to be curtailed or entirely withdrawn. Therefore you will have to band with other fearful and faithless people like you and forcefully restrain the physical freedoms of all Catholics and Muslims so that they cannot ever run for any office, or even communicate with other people to influence them for democratic support. Good luck with that. I minimally recommend a good lawyer, and that is solely because people who do not share your views still operate within the law.

-Since many Catholic do freely convert to other religious Faiths, such as Protestantism and even Adventism, then I recommend that you focus your efforts on helping them see the supposed “Biblicalness” of your religious views. In that way, there will be less Catholics for you to be so afraid of.

-Rev 2:9 and 3:9 shows that not even NT believers are permanently Spiritual Jews. Indeed, even the SDA Church has much more to learn to truly divorce itself from the ways of Gentiles, even Christian Believers, starting with the darling of Protestants: Capitalism. Unbiblical doctrinal teachings will also cause a NT Believer to lose their Biblical, Spiritual Abrahamic Jewish association.

-My views on my website and blog may be “strange” to you as you ‘are not familiar with them nor understand/recognize their deep Biblical roots.’ Also given your expressed unbiblical views here, I am not at all surprised nor shocked that you do not agree with, even any of, them.

-Can’t make money on a website or blog that has no internet-derived, or privately paid advertising! So try another vacuously circular, straw-man remark here!

By the way, here is my full notification to you from the limited, non-friend messaging:

I noticed on my blog's visitor log, (assuming that it is you who is communicating from Plattsburg, Missouri, that you attempted to post comments on my blog post on the “Genesis Flood,” however these comments apparently did not go through, unless you then deleted them. So you may want to resubmit them.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service