Adventist Online

This is a shocking revelation to me, and not sure if it is true, so I want my brothers to study EGW carefully on this topic....

Paster Jerimiah Davies has presented a most profound sermon you all need to hear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-LskB2X9gU 

He says 90% of the SDA people will be shaken out to make way for the rest of the world who love our message to come in...

He says for the first time, in the USA, the Gay Marriage has been passed which Obama says will strengthen the families...

He even mentions such anti-Christ marriage concepts are in the SDA remnant church

He mentions this is a twin institution one is already passed, and now we have a few months to a few short years for the second twin to be passed into our great nation. 

Soon the Sunday law second siege will come, and He says that the foolish SDA virgins will awake from sleep and want the Holy Spirit then to refresh them as the wise SDA virgins...but sadly the wise will tell them to go to Jesus and get some oil for yourself, because our character is not transferrable from us to you. He says it will be too late for SDA foolish virgins to find this saving oil when Sunday comes, but not too late for those outside the church who will flood into our church at the end of time.

Is Paster Davies message correct ? As SDA virgins are some of us making perilous decisions in trampling upon the mercies of Jesus and refusing to come into His great love every day ? Should we not come to Jesus now in all of His love and obey all of His teachings in the torah, and be found with power and truth in everything we do ? O I pray we are not found wanting but found with faith in Him our Saviour and our Redeemer....the second siege of Sunday law is soon to come....are we abiding In Him now ? It will be too late to flee into Jesus when Sunday law comes, lest while escaping we turn as did Lot's wife and look back to the love of the world.

When the angels urged those in the cities to leave, how many righteous were found ? None...but four did heed the warning to leave, "Don't look back" or lest ye be consumed warned the angel"... Even at the loud cry of destruction still even those fleeing, one looked but, but the ones saved were not any better believers than the one who looked back, only that they obeyed and fled as they were told.

Our end of time prophet says to get out of cities, the Bible says to flee the cities when the first siege of Sunday law comes...and this did come in 1888 in the USA, so my friends, God calls those who obey...not those are already perfect in His grace, just those willing to be obey His instructions, lest ye be consumed in the coming destruction....

Is Pastor Davies correct ? How much time does the foolish SA virgins have when the midnight cry comes ? And what does EGW say about this ? And why be so complacent until then ? Isn't it better to be living in His paradise today ? So put off your jewellery , your worldly music and your fashion clothing , your rich foods and seek Him as our pioneers did, in the old truth that does not change.....

Shalom

Views: 3154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Keith

true the Bible does not say Sunday laws. What it talks about is worship of a false God. The Bible goes to great pains to point out the false God is Satan.

The SOP makes that a bit more plain and say it is the Sunday Law, If you like to ignore SOP you will be left to work it out for yourself.

May your oil be lasting long enough

Shannon , Keith and others asked for the rumblings of Sunday Second Siege is coming

http://www.free-sunday.eu/en/content/landingpage

This website contains 20,065 signatures so far, and the EU meetings want a million signatures before they sign off on a Sunday for Families in the EEC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gs3g0JDYh5U

This video is the best on explaining the Sunday second siege near upon us....brilliantly put together with typologies by our SDA professor ....and EGW SOP.

Only the USA is holding back things, as the head of the protestant world....

Shalom

20.025 From the beast This is garbage US

This was my favorite signature.

Perhaps you should consider different sources than the fringe internet sites for your evidence. Trust me if you are looking for evidence you will find it on the information highway. The bible calls for a preponderance of evidence, this does not meet that threshold. 

Leon 

Trusting you Leon?

A person indulging in unclean foods, dis regard the sabbath, and have condemned EG Whites writings as unhealthy. Does not think there is a antichrist.

Besides the Bible itself does not mention what the form the worship of the beast will take. Only SOP takes this a step closer to tell us what it is. 

Remember that is you believe in Ellen White then the USA Sunday has to come first, then the international Sunday law.  Since the USA law does not appear to be in the cards right now, that petition will probably not be successful.  Also remember that an international Sunday law would be the whole world, not just Europe.

A qualifier, if Europe were too pass a Sunday law first, then perhaps he prophecy is just a little off.  It would still be reasonable to flee at that time; but there is no need to flee right now.

For sure Shannon

and it is well inside the range of possibility that US will be fist.

The great protestant nation is in decline.  

Adam Smith wrote in The Wealth of Nations, “The most decisive mark of the prosperity of any country is the increase of the number of its inhabitants.”
And if this statement is true, then America is headed for more economic problems. You see, the population increase in America has come to a screeching halt.

According to figures recently released by the U.S. Census Bureau, population growth is crashing. During the last year, it was a depressed 0.71%, or barely 2.3 million people. This is the slowest growth since the Great Depression.

http://www.wallstreetdaily.com/2014/03/26/america-population-decline/

Along with this decline, both the left and the right are moving in a under class of people to work at slave wages.  Most of these people are religious and conservative even though they vote democrat.  They are Catholic from South and Central America.  

Here is some Californacation for you:

Los Angeles County residents living below the poverty level, at 18%, make up a greater percentage of the area’s population than either California or the United States’ rates, according to new results released through the U.S. Census Bureau.

One forth of Los Angeles County children live in poverty, according to the Census data, outpacing rates for those throughout California and the U.S, at 22% and 21% respectively.

The Census Bureau numbers included individuals and families falling below the poverty line in the previous twelve months. Data was collected over five years and released in the 2009-2013 American Community Survey 5-Year Estimates.

Foreign-born population poverty estimates, according to the Census Bureau, were 20% for L.A. County. In California, foreign-born residents that entered in 2010 or later fell below the poverty line at a rate of 32%. A quarter of those entering from 2000-2009 fell below the poverty line.

"It’s not like this is new," Christopher Thornberg with Beacon Economics told 89.3 KPCC radio. "This is an ongoing situation. As to why, well it’s because of the fact that we are home to many low-skill immigrants, many who are undocumented, people who are, if you will, living on the economic margins of society."

Of the foreign born population in L.A., 53% were estimated to be non-citizens. Of the same population, an estimated 34% were not participating in the labor force. California foreign-born residents entering in 2010 or later and not participating in the labor force were estimated to be 51.9%.

Families with a female householder, related children under the age of five only and no husband present fell below the poverty line in the prior twelve months at the rate of 39%. Of all families in L.A. 14.2% fell below the poverty line.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-California/2014/12/06/L-A-Povert...

Good research raised Raymond...thanks

Just listened to 6 sermons by Ed Reid, Second Coming Series, a USA banker / learned man of influence, well done too, He speaks of the coming Sunday Laws are not too far distant... I loved his message on J N Andrews, and other typologies for end times

Shalom

Thank you Rob.  

I will have to look up Ed Reid.  

When I was a 5 or 6 we lived in the country 5 miles away from a town.  The town had a general store, a diner, an elementary school and post office. In the summer the had a softball team.  Almost 40 years later the place just has a couple of homes.  It is dead.  A mile away from where I live is another ghost town.  It had a Creamery, a hotel, a bank and a Metal shop.  Its all gone. Every 5 or six miles is an empty country church.  On some of the churches the roof is starting to leak.  On some an old farmer or a few families come back to lovingly up keep the churches where they were wed or baptized but they only host weddings or family reunions.  The country population here used to be double.  In my life time the average age of the farmer has gone from 30 to late 50's. Also a man could own 160 acres of land in this area and raise a large family and earn a living off that land.  Not so now.  With the cost of farming going up and crop price low larger spreads of land are needed.  Around me I have watched two old abandoned farmsteads that raised families be pushed to the ground so Large tractors could cover large sections of land having to go around them.

One person told me that the greatest crop farmers ever raised was farm kids.  That is also gone.  Like the Native Americans our ties to the land have been cut and we did not notice it.  

It is no wonder that EGW tells us to move to the country.  We should claim and hold the land and raise the last few generations.  My son who is baffled by me being an Adventist and cannot understand it, does, understand this concept and he and his wife (Lutherans) have moved to the country with two other couples two raise their children.  My son was complaining to me about how awful the small town public school is that he went to and loved and that they are unable to home-school. So if Lutherans get it about moving to the country and are lead by love and the Holy Spirit why not SDA.  I find this unbelievable. 

I could go on and on about how GMO, Government, abortion, and attitudes have affected the lives of people that live close to the land.  We have a prophet but the people who get the need to leave the cities and homestead are Christians but not Adventist.  This is indeed a curious thing. 

Raymond, the CCES study has been thoroughly discredited.  There were 21 self identified non-citizens in the study,  and some of them misunderstood the question and probably are citizens.  Plus the authors of the study admit that such a small sample can not be extrapolated like you are trying to do.

Dear Shannon,

You missed the point. Family Day is just a means of strengthening the argument for Sunday sacredness by appealing to mans moral senses. It is just another rung in the ladder. The EGW quote you provided is about when it actually becomes a decree. When it becomes a decree, then it also becomes the Mark of the Beast.

Yet this very class put forth the claim that the fast-spreading corruption is largely attributable to the desecration of the so-called “Christian sabbath,” and that the enforcement of Sunday observance would greatly improve the morals of society. This claim is especially urged in America, where the doctrine of the true Sabbath has been most widely preached. Here the temperance work, one of the most prominent and important of moral reforms, is often combined with the Sunday movement, and the advocates of the latter represent themselves as laboring to promote the highest interest of society; and those who refuse to unite with them are denounced as the enemies of temperance and reform. But the fact that a movement to establish error is connected with a work which is in itself good, is not an argument in favor of the error. We may disguise poison by mingling it with wholesome food, but we do not change its nature. On the contrary, it is rendered more dangerous, as it is more likely to be taken unawares. It is one of Satan’s devices to combine with falsehood just enough truth to give it plausibility. The leaders of the Sunday movement may advocate reforms which the people need, principles which are in harmony with the Bible; yet while there is with these a requirement which is contrary to God’s law, His servants cannot unite with them. Nothing can justify them in setting aside the commandments of God for the precepts of men. {GC 587.1}

God Bless,

Jay

Ironically, these 8 years of liberalism have set the paving stones for prophecy to be fulfilled. It has put forward every form of immorality and demanded people accept it as normal, it has repeatedly violated the Constitution.  It has ignored the Divisions of Powers and legislated from the Executive.  It has frozen bank accounts of political enemies and businesses it objects to.  Expect the Conservative Regime to do the same, only in reverse.

Government has always had the perspective that if one regime can do it, they can too.  And given the egregious violations of the Constitution and Personal Freedoms expect a hard core response in 2016.  It won't be long after that we get an Executive Order declaring Sunday as a National "Family Day" of Rest.  Expect it.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service