Adventist Online

This is a shocking revelation to me, and not sure if it is true, so I want my brothers to study EGW carefully on this topic....

Paster Jerimiah Davies has presented a most profound sermon you all need to hear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-LskB2X9gU 

He says 90% of the SDA people will be shaken out to make way for the rest of the world who love our message to come in...

He says for the first time, in the USA, the Gay Marriage has been passed which Obama says will strengthen the families...

He even mentions such anti-Christ marriage concepts are in the SDA remnant church

He mentions this is a twin institution one is already passed, and now we have a few months to a few short years for the second twin to be passed into our great nation. 

Soon the Sunday law second siege will come, and He says that the foolish SDA virgins will awake from sleep and want the Holy Spirit then to refresh them as the wise SDA virgins...but sadly the wise will tell them to go to Jesus and get some oil for yourself, because our character is not transferrable from us to you. He says it will be too late for SDA foolish virgins to find this saving oil when Sunday comes, but not too late for those outside the church who will flood into our church at the end of time.

Is Paster Davies message correct ? As SDA virgins are some of us making perilous decisions in trampling upon the mercies of Jesus and refusing to come into His great love every day ? Should we not come to Jesus now in all of His love and obey all of His teachings in the torah, and be found with power and truth in everything we do ? O I pray we are not found wanting but found with faith in Him our Saviour and our Redeemer....the second siege of Sunday law is soon to come....are we abiding In Him now ? It will be too late to flee into Jesus when Sunday law comes, lest while escaping we turn as did Lot's wife and look back to the love of the world.

When the angels urged those in the cities to leave, how many righteous were found ? None...but four did heed the warning to leave, "Don't look back" or lest ye be consumed warned the angel"... Even at the loud cry of destruction still even those fleeing, one looked but, but the ones saved were not any better believers than the one who looked back, only that they obeyed and fled as they were told.

Our end of time prophet says to get out of cities, the Bible says to flee the cities when the first siege of Sunday law comes...and this did come in 1888 in the USA, so my friends, God calls those who obey...not those are already perfect in His grace, just those willing to be obey His instructions, lest ye be consumed in the coming destruction....

Is Pastor Davies correct ? How much time does the foolish SA virgins have when the midnight cry comes ? And what does EGW say about this ? And why be so complacent until then ? Isn't it better to be living in His paradise today ? So put off your jewellery , your worldly music and your fashion clothing , your rich foods and seek Him as our pioneers did, in the old truth that does not change.....

Shalom

Views: 3154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Raymond, that's right, its a big conspiracy theory - usually the next attempt when called out for no facts.  Obviously you can't substantiate the 700,000.  Ok, how about 70?  Since you are claiming 700,000 illegal votes surely you can list 70 of them.  Right below will suffice.

There is no conspiracy as to the reason for amnesty.  It just plain old party politics and racism.  Liberals and conservatives alike want these people for votes and to clean there house and mow the lawn.  This is not sesame street the counting is silly.  

Raymond, in other words you can't even name 70  of the supposedly 700,000 illegal votes.

Shannon, we are stuck.  Are people who committed an illegal act going to admit it who are also living here illegally.  It is unreasonable of you to ask me to play sesame street by listing names of people who liberals say "live in the shadows".  Is this about winning an argument or having a reasonable discussion?  Look at it for what it is.  People are being used by both political parties and it plays into the end times.  It is not even conspiracy. How do I know? I have Spanish speaking family living in El Paso and in New Mexico. We talk about the violence and the home invasion that are not reported in the news because it my hurt democrats and our dear leader.   Our dark skinned neighbors from the south are being used as pawns in a political game, a dependent under class of labor running from violent countries and used for the purpose of votes and cheap labor.   You cannot admit the reason is not humanitarian you just want to discredit because it does not fit your template of the way things are in your mind.   

Raymond, I am not disputing that undocumented immigrants exist.  I am only disputing your assertion that there were 700,000 illegal votes in 2008.  I am American and I love this country.  When someone lobs a ridiculous accusation against it I will always speak up in support of our hard working dedicated election officals.  I can't compel you to answer, but if you don't want to be challenged then only make statements that you can back up.

Bro Keith,

Sunday worship is implicitly stated in Revelation, not explicitly. It is this way because it is a test to see if Gods people will put away their own works and walk after His commandments. It is all about where your loyalty lies. From Genesis onward, God has given His people test after this manner, see Gen 2:16,17, gen 22:2, Exo 16:4 (Sabbath test) Job 1:8,12 . etc...

In addition, Revelation 13 shows us that the focus of the chapter is on worship.  It further shows us how Satan through his human instruments/institutions break ALL the commandments dealing with our relationship w/ God, namely the first four commandments. The scripture calls the test a mark with out explicitly identifying the mark itself. It only states that it is the mark of the first beast in Rev 13.

The word of God tells us in many places, that we need to have ears to hear and understand. Notice why God does not explicitly state certain things::

Matt 13:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14 And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

I am praying for your brother Keith. Remember, the meek shall inherit the (new) earth. It could be that no matter what I say, you will hear not, see not, nor understand. This is also called the unpardonable sin. But I pray instead that you will see with your eyes and hear with your ears, and understand with your heart, and be converted, that you will receive healing from Jesus.

Amen,

Jay

Jay,

You must be writing to some one else. I asked about the origin of our Sunday law teachings. Why are you accusing me of being unconverted just because I ask a question?

You might do well to give some thought as to how to be meek yourself. I do realize that if I Don't believe as you do, that I have committed the unpardonable sin. I guess that puts you on a par with the Holy Spirit. Judging is a sin.

Professor Walter Vieth in his latest sermon, Fascinating Times, says we SDA people might be leaving telling the world about Sunday / Saturday too late in the streets of cities...

Now is the time to get out of the cities....

Can you hear the rumbling of the Roman army coming ? the second Sunday Siege is soon upon us....

Shalom

rob,

I'm not sure if I understand you correctly. Whilst there is a time to move out of the cities and live in the country it does not mean to abandon the cities. There is still time to do a gospel work in the cities whilst living in the country.

I am minded of Ellen White's "Beehive vision" and her counsel from "Country Living" wherein she advises that institutions should be raised outside the cities and the cities worked from outpost centres. She also states that we should have "houses of worship" in the cities.

"As God's commandment-keeping people, we must leave the cities. As did Enoch, we must work in the cities but not dwell in them." Country Living p.30

This thought is repeated many times in her writings.

Apologies if I have misunderstood you. Blessings.

True Jay

One wonders why it is so hard to see the  Revelation 13 tells us there is a test on worship of God or the Beast. In Daniel it says:

Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

So now we know its about Worship on a time and a law. In Revelation 14 we see:

Rev 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

this is a hint to the 4th commandment that directly deals with worship. One wonders how super smart you need to be to understand there is two days in dispute one being the false Sabbath. The other the true Sabbath. The day the Lord has commanded us to worship Him.

Amen.

nice replies gentlemen

Keith

Some say the Sunday law is not mentioned in Scripture....

Oh yes it is....there is a typology in the OT in Ezekiel....

Eze 8:6 He said furthermore unto me, Son of man, seest thou what they do? even the great abominations that the house of Israel committeth here, that I should go far off from my sanctuary? but turn thee yet again, and thou shalt see greater abominations.

Read from here....about10 more verses

Shalom

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com