Adventist Online

This is a shocking revelation to me, and not sure if it is true, so I want my brothers to study EGW carefully on this topic....

Paster Jerimiah Davies has presented a most profound sermon you all need to hear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-LskB2X9gU 

He says 90% of the SDA people will be shaken out to make way for the rest of the world who love our message to come in...

He says for the first time, in the USA, the Gay Marriage has been passed which Obama says will strengthen the families...

He even mentions such anti-Christ marriage concepts are in the SDA remnant church

He mentions this is a twin institution one is already passed, and now we have a few months to a few short years for the second twin to be passed into our great nation. 

Soon the Sunday law second siege will come, and He says that the foolish SDA virgins will awake from sleep and want the Holy Spirit then to refresh them as the wise SDA virgins...but sadly the wise will tell them to go to Jesus and get some oil for yourself, because our character is not transferrable from us to you. He says it will be too late for SDA foolish virgins to find this saving oil when Sunday comes, but not too late for those outside the church who will flood into our church at the end of time.

Is Paster Davies message correct ? As SDA virgins are some of us making perilous decisions in trampling upon the mercies of Jesus and refusing to come into His great love every day ? Should we not come to Jesus now in all of His love and obey all of His teachings in the torah, and be found with power and truth in everything we do ? O I pray we are not found wanting but found with faith in Him our Saviour and our Redeemer....the second siege of Sunday law is soon to come....are we abiding In Him now ? It will be too late to flee into Jesus when Sunday law comes, lest while escaping we turn as did Lot's wife and look back to the love of the world.

When the angels urged those in the cities to leave, how many righteous were found ? None...but four did heed the warning to leave, "Don't look back" or lest ye be consumed warned the angel"... Even at the loud cry of destruction still even those fleeing, one looked but, but the ones saved were not any better believers than the one who looked back, only that they obeyed and fled as they were told.

Our end of time prophet says to get out of cities, the Bible says to flee the cities when the first siege of Sunday law comes...and this did come in 1888 in the USA, so my friends, God calls those who obey...not those are already perfect in His grace, just those willing to be obey His instructions, lest ye be consumed in the coming destruction....

Is Pastor Davies correct ? How much time does the foolish SA virgins have when the midnight cry comes ? And what does EGW say about this ? And why be so complacent until then ? Isn't it better to be living in His paradise today ? So put off your jewellery , your worldly music and your fashion clothing , your rich foods and seek Him as our pioneers did, in the old truth that does not change.....

Shalom

Views: 3287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Who's predicting ?In the warning of Matthew 24

Mt 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)
 16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

In AD 66 Rome stood in the holy place

3 years later they came again and razed the city

The typology means, when papal Rome stands in the holy place with Sunday (1888)

then be warned the second Sunday siege will follow soon....

All nations of world accept Sunday legislation in 2010....

One billion signatures are already signed....in the EEC

Only USA is holding global Sunday back....

Same sex marriage was passed for first time in the USA

Soon Sunday second siege will come...but only if we begin the loud cry....

We are the ones holding up Jesus, we are not ready...we are asleep...

Shalom

Indeed Brother Rob, I feel some sleeps harder than others. Seems to me they pretend it is not happening.

"In the vision given me in Rochester, New York, December 25, 1865, I was shown that a most solemn work is before us. Its importance and magnitude are not realized. As I marked the indifference which was everywhere apparent, I was alarmed for ministers and people. There seemed to be a paralysis upon the cause of present truth. The work of God seemed stayed.

Ministers and people are unprepared for the time in which they live, and nearly all who profess to believe present truth are unprepared to understand the work of preparation for this time.

In their present state of worldly ambition, with their lack of consecration to God, their devotion to self, they are wholly unfitted to receive the latter rain and, having done all, to stand against the wrath of Satan, who by his inventions would cause them to make shipwreck of faith, fastening upon them some pleasing self-deception. They think they are all right when they are all wrong." {1T 466.1}

And others try to anticipate God by predicting and conjecture. Ellen Whites strengths were not in prediction, we should stop leaning on them, and lean on Christ's everlasting arms.

Leon

Herbert

So now you are qualified to tell us what we should do and not do. We know you are lacking in faith of SOP, but leave us to decide for our self, not all has rejected SOP like you. 

Not me the Holy Spirit, and neither of us need to check his qualifications.

Leon

Herbert

The "Holy Spirit" that guides you needs to be checked out with the Bible!

Sounds like you are. 

Behold I come like a thief.

So seek first the kingdom of God, and all it here things will be added to you.

Spread the gospel of Christ which is the true SOP (rev 19;10)

Leon

Herbert

Yes indeed He comes like a thief. We all know, the more urgent message to me is the 3 angels in Rev. 14. If you like read the "Great Controversy"

Ask yourself, has anyone given a date.  It could be many years or a year or two.  Ten years ago the majority of people were against gay marriage.  In the 1990's no one could have predicted that half of the states in the USA would be for gay marriage.   No one is predicting just watching the trends and the trend just like storm clouds or a barometer drop tells us to prepare not the exact time.  We should always be ready but the sight of end time events gives us more motivation.

Hello Raymond

Again, I reiterate we need to focus on our own relationship with Christ and seek to save the lost. I am sure that the Christians living and dying in coliseums were aware of very disturbing trends in their society, but Christ was waiting for you. And he will continue to delay while more souls are being saved, so we should get busy and hasten his return, by aiding him in the work of collecting saints.

H. Leon Bryan

Herbert

Your Tent has holes in the canopy

I havent friends in NDA! Justbfews aquaintances! So I dont know the reality in NDA! What I want to say or mean.... majority of ppl I met in few different backgrounds (asia,africa,IAD, SAD)are waiting for Sunday Law to get close to God or similar thing! Sometimes I may include myself due a careless christian life style! So? Anyne have similar opinion or experience?? Church too worldly copyng and imitating all around!

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service