Adventist Online

It will not be as many think, but those who follow Jesus will be in heaven at this period. The Millennium or the 1000 year reign of Christ with His saints comes about, but the Bible says it is in heaven between the first and second resurrections, not on earth. During this time the wicked dead will be judged and the earth will be utterly desolate, without any living human inhabitants, but occupied by Satan and his evil angels. At the close of the Millennium or the 1000 years in heaven, Christ with His saints and the Holy City will descend from heaven to earth. The wicked dead will then be resurrected and face the final judgement, along with Satan and his angels at the Lake of Fire which will consume them and cleanse the earth of sin forever.

As Christians we know that Jesus is preparing a place in heaven for us, all Christians should agree on that, and He will come again at the Second Coming and take the saints to heaven. A few days before His death, Jesus told His disciples what He was going to do before coming back at the Second Coming:
John 14
King James Version (KJV)
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

So how will He come, does the scripture tells us? 40 days after His resurrection, Jesus led His disciples to a clearing and a cloud of angels came and Jesus was raised up into the cloud.
Acts 1
Jesus Taken Up Into Heaven
6 Then they gathered around him and asked him, “Lord, are you at this time going to restore the kingdom to Israel?”
7 He said to them: “It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority.
8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.”
9 After he said this, he was taken up before their very eyes, and a cloud hid him from their sight.
10 They were looking intently up into the sky as he was going, when suddenly two men dressed in white stood beside them. 11 “Men of Galilee,” they said, “why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven.”Jesus ascended literally, bodily, in full view of His disciples and followers. As they watched Him go up, two angels appeared and said He would come back "in like manner" as He went up. Thus Christ's Second Coming will be literal, bodily, and visible to normal human eyes. Paul told the early believers to keep looking for the visible return of Jesus.
Titus 2:13
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

There will be nothing secret about His return. Jesus told them plainly how it would be, and the Second Coming will be awsome.
Matthew 24:25-27
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

But Jesus also warned that false messiahs bring false hope would try to fool them:
Matthew 24
King James Version (KJV)
4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.

But Christ Second Coming cannot fool the faithful who read His word as they are told clearly what they will see and there is nothing secret about it and how Christ will come. Christ's return will be loud and visible to the eyes of "all the tribes of the earth." When He comes and the heavenly trumpet sounds and the billions of angels come in a great cloud, no o*ne will wake up the next day wondering what happened.
Revelation 1:7
& #8220;Look, he is coming with the clouds,” and “every eye will see him, even those who pierced him”; and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.” So shall it be! Amen.

Matthew 24
King James Version (KJV)
30 “Then will appear the sign of the Son of Man in heaven. And then all the peoples of the earth[c] will mourn when they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven, with power and great glory.[d] 31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other.

Scripture tells us that at the Second Coming, Christ comes with his angels and resurrects the saints and they rise up to the cloud of angels and Christ takes His saints to heaven and the earth is emptied of its inhabitants. Satan is left to wander the earth alone during the Millennium, as at the coming of Christ the wicked are slain and the earth is left empty and desolate for the 1,000 years and we see it in Revelation 20.

Revelation 20
King James Version (KJV)
1And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

During the millennium, the thousand-year period of which Revelation 20 shows us, Satan's will be bound or his influence over the earth will be restricted, and Christ will reign with His saints

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.a 1000 years on earth, in fact everyone that follows Christ will be in heaven.

Views: 598

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great Post Josue, If it was aimed at Gene you are wasting your time as he is not an SDA and do in no way give any credence to EGW whatsoever. 

Of the second resurrection it’s said;

… Jesus called forth the wicked dead; and they came up with the same feeble, sickly bodies that went into the grave.

For me, none of this can be proven nor is shown in the scriptures. So, this seems more hypothetical than prophetic. We don’t see this in the bible, so as for me, I have no biblical support. Of the Great White Throne Judgment, John only says;

12And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne. And there were open books, and one of them was the Book of Life.

At the closed of the 1000 years we are not given any indication of a resurrection taking place; only the Great White throne.

7And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, 8And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. 9And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city…

I think Ezekiel 37 gives us a picture of the second resurrection:

(vs2) … there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry. These bone are very dry, they’ve been dead for a very long time. These bones were awaken and made to live.

(10) So, I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

(11) … behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

Those resurrected first are blessed, but here their hope is lost; they are hopeless and cut off from salvation.

(12) … I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

Obviously the second resurrection.

(13) And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves, 14And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live.

Of the second resurrection we are told;

whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Some who are dead will be found in the book of life.

I said you would not accept it, Gene, because you are not an SDA and therefore it means nothing to you. Just because you have a different view does not mean we need to accept it. And again you can pluck out text that suits your paradigm and build your doctrines on those. And I repeat you need to harmonize the whole Bible, seems to me that is a foreign concept to you.   

God did not call out believers to be denominationally divided, nor sold out to their "church." But rather to be sold out to Jesus Christ as the Messiah. Continual antagonism against others in the body of Christ that is hateful and prejudicial as evidenced above and elsewhere is not Christ-like. Doctrine is important but showing the love of God is what separates the believer from the unbeliever and is a witness. Doctrine is very important, but knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifies.

I have many SDA friends here online as well as elsewhere and we do not agree on everything, but we respect each other and participate in fellowship, prayer and just being friends. Elijah has called me everything from mentally ill to a follower of Satan. Great witness there Elijah? Give none offense, neither to the Jews, nor to the Gentiles, nor to the church of God." I Corinthians 10:32.

You even rub your fellow SDA the wrong way. Perhaps you just don't realize how you come across. It is time for a check-up from the neck up. I have given countless scriptures, Companion Bible appendixes and other information. Most of you ignore them and don't even read them; that is closed minded and not in accordance with continual seeking of the truth and research whether what we believe is true or not.

James pretending to be the saint here, pulling the have compassion on me card. While every time you are posting here you are lying according to the rules of this site! You may well have friends I will not dispute that, but I will never be a friend of a Liar like you ever! 

Christ never meant to have his body divided that is very true but we read in the Bible about antichrist so the concept of the division was well on its way even by the time when the Bible was written. 

Aggrandizement is a sign of Satan. 

ELIJAH STATED;

JAMES, PRETENDING TO BE THE SAINT HERE...

I DO NOT PRETEND. I AM A SAINT AND A BELIEVER IN CHIRST.

ALL BELIEVERS ARE SAINTS AS STATED IN THE CHURCH EPISTLES.

WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE WHO IS AND WHO IS NOT A SAINT?

HAVE YOU RECEIVED REVELATION OF DISCERNING OF SPIRITS? NO

YOU SPEAK PRESUMPTUOUSLY AND VIOLATE MANY PRINCIPLES.

YOU OFFEND WITH ALMOST EVERY POST. YOUR JUDGMENT ABOVE IS

OVER THE TOP AND COMPLETELY EVIL. YOU ACT AS GOD AND JUDGE WITHOUT SPIRITUAL AUTHORITY, UNDERSTANDING OR HAVING EVEN MET ME IN PERSON.

I WOULD NOT WANT TO MEET YOU IN PERSON UNLESS YOU BECAME A BELIEVER THAT RESPECTED OTHERS DESPITE DOCTRINAL OR OPINION OR BELIEF DIFFERENCES.

MY AUTHORITY COMES FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT, WHICH EVERY BELIEVER HAS IF HE ONLY KNEW IT. YOUR AUTHORITY IS HOLLOW, WITHOUT CREDIBILITY, KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM OR EXPERIENCE IN THE HOLY SPIRIT FIELD. YOU ARE NOT ALONE THERE, AS THIS IS MOST OF CHRISTIANITY, WHICH HAS FALLEN IN APOSTASY. YOU HATE THE TRUE SPIRIT OF GOD AND RESIST IT AND ARE COMPLETELY OPPOSED TO THE SPIRIT OF GOD AND MANIFESTATIONS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN PRACTICE.

Elijah stated:

"AGGRANDIZEMENT IS A SIGN OF SATAN."

Aggrandizement, as defined by Noah Webster's 1828;

"Aggrandize

AG'GRANDIZE, verb transitive [Latin ad and grandis. See Grand.]

1. To make great or greater in power, rank or honor; to exalt, as, to aggrandize a family.

2. To enlarge, applied to things; as, to aggrandize our conceptions. It seems to be never applied to the bulk or dimensions of material bodies."

It is not my goal to make myself greater in power, rank or honor; other than wanting to manifest even more truth and power of God to deliver His people, by the power of God and I want nothing of the power of the evil one. But I have seen more signs, miracles, and wonders than many believers, as God is my witness, though there be those that have done and experienced far more than I have in the holy spirit area. I bow my hat towards them and say, "well done." I seek God's truth and solutions to man's problems including my own.

I hope someone here can learn or be lead into believing God and turn away from religious ideas, which are not of God and learn to walk by the spirit of God, in the power of God and motivated by the love of God. Several SDA friends of mine are walking by the spirit at their level of understanding and being on the learning path, to which I also am still on the learning path and humbly say I still have a massive amount of things to learn and understand, for we know in part and prophecy in part. 

Colossians 1: "26Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:  27To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery (Greek; musterion; sacred secrets given to Paul the Apostle by revelation of Jesus Christ directly) among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:  28Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect [Strong's # 5046; teleios tel'i-os, from 5056; complete (in various applications of labor, growth, mental and moral character, etc.); neuter (as noun, with 3588) completeness:--of full age, man, perfect." As Bullinger defines it "fully initiated, as in the sacred secrets given to Paul the Apostle, to which Paul stated that we are to be stewards of, to be obedient to as a commandment of God and that there is a fellowship of the musterion (sacred secrets). Perfect as above does not mean as not having mistakes or error whatsoever as some teach erroneously]..."in Christ Jesus.  29Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily."

Was Paul aggrandizing himself or speaking the truth in Christ Jesus when he said which worketh in me mightily?

CHRIST SPIRITUALLY IN EVERY BELIEVER. AS JESUS SAID THOSE THAT BELIEVE WILL SPEAK WITH NEW TONGUES, LAY HANDS ON THE SICK AND THEY SHALL RECOVER ETC.

HAVE YOU DONE ANY OF THOSE THINGS JESUS SAID BELIEVERS WOULD DO? IF NOT WHY NOT?

SORRY; I did not write the Bible, this is what God says through Paul. That every believer can operate all 9 manifestations (not gifts, which was added without authority), as holy spirit is the gift of God, all nine manifestations come with the holy spirit gift.

You call me evil and working for the Devil, while you quench the spirit and call the manifestations that I operate in cooperation with God as of the Devil. You blaspheme the spirit of God and say who is ascending into heaven or descending into hell (regarding me) and beware of your judgments as you judge, so shall you be judged. You nor Jason never apologized for calling me mentally ill, nor of for accusing me of working manifestations of the Devil without a revelation of discerning of spirits and therefore without authority. God does not give authority to those that blaspheme the spirit of God. No man or woman is perfect or without sin. 

Have you ever manifested any manifestation of the spirit? I don't believe so from what you say and don't say? If you have manifested any power of God of the nine manifestations, then tell us your testimony. If not shut up, as you are not qualified to judge what you do not know.

Who are you and what authority do you have? You talk about fruit of the spirit. Have you put your life on the line once for anyone else?

God knows I have researched, followed the holy spirit and sought its manifestations (all nine; "But the manifestation of the spirit is given to every man to profit withal." ) since 1975, as well as specialized in the sacred secrets given to Paul by the revelation of Jesus Christ, as well as specialized in the application of God's Word into Culture; music, art and other areas. I have functioned in many capacities, without pay as an evangelist, pastor, counselor, teacher, helps and governments, minister of The Gospel, which is what I call myself.

How dare you impugn the spirit of God by blaspheming the miracles I have seen with my own eyes. God is my witness. But it is a small thing to be judged by man. I have seen the lame walk, just like in the Book of Acts, and I have seen attackers stopped by God, as only one example; I have been run over by a possessed woman and was not hurt. I have faced countless attempts to kill me, to attack me. Even when I was born God separated me from the womb, as I was almost dead many many times as a baby, but my mother and others prayed and I was spared. When I was seven I heard what Christ had done and believed and was born again. 

You claim the 7 miracles during the Vallery Fire of 2015; including the preservation of a large part of Cobb where I live was of Satan, that Satan started the fires and put out the fires? Lives, houses, businesses, and trees were saved at that time because God honored my and others prayers and turned back two 600 foot volcano-like flames on top of Cobb Mountain ridge, dissolved 3 smaller flames starting up, and brought rain that pounded for 9 hours straight which quenched the fire allowing firemen to eventually control the fire and put it out. I believed that if I stayed and put my body and soul in danger, that my prayers would be more meaningful. God honored my believing and prayers as well as the many other believers praying at that time, including many SDA on this site as well as SDA friends. They were blessed when they found out I was ok and that great miracles of God had been done. God gets the glory, I just did what I was told. They were praying for me also. Are they of the Devil also?

I know what God has done for me and for others. What have you done of any significance for God other than arguing and attacking even your own brethren here?

If I have worked for God as above, then you are blaspheming the spirit of God and God does not like his manifestations being called of the Devil. You have no accurate knowledge of the holy spirit field, of the manifestations and how they work, nor do you apparently have any desire to do so. Be careful of how you judge. You being so judgmental about me, what sins have you committed to calling me mentally ill, impugning and continually calling me a liar?

You obviously have never discerned spirits which are spiritually given by revelation and is not judging by the outside. I hope that one day before its too late you will learn to walk in love and in the power of the spirit, and not by religion, which quenches the spirit of God. Discerning of spirits is not just to ascertain evil spirits, but also the spirit of God in individuals, or a mixture or if there are no spirits of any kind. 

I know in whom I have believed in by countless proofs, along with cooperation with other believers over decades of service without pay. You also judge unrighteously those that have, are and will work with me including many SDA believers who are also striving to walk by the spirit and not by carnal sight as best as they can.

The above is my opinion based on my knowledge and experience and how you act and speak with vile hatred. I still pray for you despite your hatred and evil surmisings.

Now what does the holy spirit say at this moment about this situation:

"Thus saith the Lord; though I speak by the holy spirit to my people, they often refuse to listen to my voice, whether it be the still small voice of the spirit, or by prophecy, or by tongues with interpretation, or inspired utterance, and in fact many refuse to even entertain any possibility of allowing my spirit to communicate, having closed their ears, hearts, and minds to anything different than their preconceived ideas of me and my spirit. My written word has become a dead letter, instead of being applied as living witnesses and living breathing epistles as saints are supposed to be!

Dare you judge of my spirit which I have given to profit withal, while you refuse to walk by the spirit and to walk in love?" You judge carnally, and not by my spirit which you ignore, thinking you do well while you rail and hate which is of the Devil. You refuse sound doctrine and knowledge of my word which you reject without a proper examination, just as the Pharisees did. You attempt to do the law while breaking the law of love, and work against me and not for me. How long will you continue to oppose the gift of holy spirit, and profane its workings and deliverance without any authority whatsoever?"

End of prophecy.

Countless other believers have thanked me for my research, helps, ministering, counseling, prayers, prophesy, interpretation of tongues and spending much time, as well as thankful for the miracles that God has wrought over the decades. God is my witness as to whether these things be true. If God did not intervene on numerous times, I would not still be here living nor would other believers not be alive also if God had not intervened. So those lives saved from disease or death, you say are of Satan's doing? How do you know? Were you there? NO.

By the mouth of two witnesses shall a matter be established. God is my witness, as well as other believers. Who is your witness? Jason who also falsely accused me of mental illness?

He who is without sin cast the first stone. I am a sinner, but I am striving to do what I can for the kingdom of God. That is why I post here despite the abuse from you and others. What have I to gain here for myself? NOTHING BUT RIDICULE. But if I can change one person's mind regarding the truth and of the spirit of God, then I have accomplished something. If no one believes my research, experience, testimony, at least you have had the opportunity to learn but refused. Then you will have to answer why to Jesus Christ if I really am working for Jesus Christ. Are you sure that I am of the Devil? Are you willing to bet your judgment for rewards in eternity on that? Are you that certain that I am not a follower of Jesus Christ?

I have never accused you of not being a believer, but have claimed that you blaspheme the spirit of God falsely that you do not know nor apparently manifested in any of the nine manifestations. You are not walking in love, but rather in hatred continuously. I really hope you gain repentance of the above and learn to love other believers including others that are not SDA as well as fellow SDA. You always attack your own brethren here that have different viewpoints than yourself. They patiently answer you despite your vilified attacks on character and comments of "Your not really SDA etc."

You fail to realize just how you rub others here the wrong way by your posts that are indignant and insulting continuously. Yes, I am a critic of both general Christianity as well as some SDA doctrine that is contrary to the scriptures, even though sincerely held.

Has God told you, or is just your prejudgement and bias and hatred that you are following?

I think you need to stop looking at others and take a check-up from the neck up. I am still functioning as a minister of the Gospel despite some extreme hardship situations, which I will not share with you as you would turn around and use it against me, as you always do. The poison of asp is under your tongue. I dislike having to speak this boldly to you, but you fail to see how you act and appear to others. You come across often as a fool, brash and ignorant.

Disagreements or differing viewpoints and experiences are not evidenced necessarily of one being of the Devil. That along with false accusations of my having the Kundalini spirit (which you have done many times) without any knowledge or experience of how God's spirit works in manifestation is not only without authority but without credibility. Shall he that never played golf, never even hit a ball nor really understand how the rules of the game are played, judge him that has had long experience and study of the game and has had some success with an occasional hole in one or made a difficult shot? One must learn the genuine before the counterfeit, as the secret service are trained in recognizing both genuine and counterfeit bills.

PLEASE TELL US WHAT EXPERIENCE OR MIRACLES GOD HAS WROUGHT BY YOUR HAND IN COOPERATION WITH GOD? OTHERWISE, SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND WICKED TONGUE.

LEARN FROM THE SPIRIT OF GOD. JESUS SAID WHETHER IT IS EASIER TO FORGIVE SINS OR TO HEAL, AND WENT AHEAD AND HEALED THE MAN. THE PHARISEES DID NOT BELIEVE JESUS, NEITHER DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE JESUS, NOR DO YOU BELIEVE ME. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR GOD FOR BOTH YOUR BELIEFS AND ACTIONS AND SINS. ARE YOU WITHOUT SIN? NONE OF US ARE.

MY WORKS DO NOT SAVE ME, BUT THEY ARE A WITNESS OF GOD WORKING IN THIS HUMAN BEING TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE MY REPORT, WELL, THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM. ALL I CAN DO IS TO TRY TO HAVE YOU SEE THE LIGHT THAT YOU ARE TOTALLY WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING AND ESPECIALLY EXPERIENCE IN THE HOLY SPIRIT FIELD, AS MOST SDA ARE IN THAT PLIGHT, WITH VERY FEW EXCEPTIONS, WHICH ALSO OCCURS IN GENERAL CHRISTIANITY UNFORTUNATELY.

ALMOST NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN WALKING IN THE POWER OF GOD AND IN DELIVERING OTHER BELIEVERS FROM SICKNESS, DEMONS, AND OTHER HINDRANCES TO THEIR LIFE AND WALK. 

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW WORKING OF MIRACLES, SIGNS, AND WONDERS AS IN THE BOOK OF ACTS. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME ANY OF YOU HERE HAVE SEEN THE BOOK OF ACTS TYPE WORKINGS OF GOD OCCUR? AND WHY NOT? WHEN I ASK THIS QUESTION TO CHRISTIANS, THEY AGREE THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG AS IT IS THE SAME GOD, THE SAME SPIRIT AND THE SAME WORD OF GOD. SO WHAT IS WRONG?

GOD? NO.

THEN WE MUST BE DOING SOMETHING WRONG OR NOT FOLLOWING THE SPIRIT OF GOD. DESPITE THE MANY MIRACLES AND DELIVERANCES, I HAVE SEEN PERSONALLY I STILL WANT THE POWER OF GOD MANIFESTED AS IN THE BOOK OF ACTS. THAT HAS BEEN MY GOAL SINCE 1975. I HAVE SEEN GLIMPSES OF IT. BUT I WANT DELIVERANCE FOR ALL OF GOD'S PEOPLE IF ONLY THEY WOULD LEARN FROM THOSE THAT HAVE KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD. THANK GOD FOR THOSE THAT ARE WALKING BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD TO SOME EXTENT, EVEN IN THE SDA, THERE ARE A FEW.

I hope the above will wake up someone out of their spiritual slumber, if not you Elijah.

Only the spirit of God can change you. Change must come from within by the spirit of God and in the renewed mind walking in love.

IT TAKES FAITH, COMPLETE TRUST IN GOD TO OPERATE IN COOPERATION WITH GOD THE MANIFESTATIONS OF HOLY SPIRIT. THE MANIFESTATION OF FAITH IS TO DO THE IMPOSSIBLE AS DIRECTED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. ALL NINE MANIFESTATIONS ARE SEEMINGLY IMPOSSIBLE, EXCEPT BY THE HOLY SPIRIT. TO SPEAK IN OTHER LANGUAGES WITH FREEDOM OF WILL NOT BEING INTERFERED WITH BUT IS A PERFECT ACTUAL LANGUAGE(S) UNLEARNED BY THE PERSON SPEAKING.

LIKEWISE, IT IS SEEMINGLY IMPOSSIBLE TO MINISTER GIFTS OF HEALING AND WORKING OF MIRACLES. BUT THEY HAVE AND DO AND WILL OCCUR BY FAITH.

During WWII allied bombing raids over Germany; they knew when they were over the target when they received the most FLAK, exploding shells leaving black smoke which was enemy Triple-A; Anti Aircraft Artillery. I must be over the target here as I get the most FLAK when I speak of God's manifestations, power, and deliverance. 

The Devil cannot always prevent someone from getting born again (saved). But he obstructs in every way he can the operation of the nine manifestations of holy spirit as they expose the Kingdom of the Devil as Jesus did by casting out spirits and healing people and even raising the dead. This revealed the badness of the Devil and the goodness of God. 

John 10:10 " 10The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly."

There are records in the Word of counterfeit manifestations and prophets, but there is no record of the Kundalini spirit in the scriptures by name, nor do we see speaking in tongues being counterfeited in scripture. That Kundalini spirit came sometime later, and is unfortunately manifested in many "churches."

The Kundalini spirit of India manifests the same characteristics and evidence as we see in many American churches, so-called slain in the spirit, uncontrollable shaking, crazy out of control movements, so-called drunk in the spirit, laughing in the spirit, etc.

All genuine manifestations of the spirit can be counterfeited by demonic powers. The difference is that the manifestations of the holy spirit do not violate the principle of freedom of will. God does not take someone over. That is the BIG difference. Also, they are two different spirits opposed to each other; the Kundalini vs. the spirit of the holy spirit, the gift of God.

The manifestations of holy spirit are always profitable (beneficial) when operated in love and done decently and in order as in all churches of the Saints. There is deliverance, healing, casting out demons, knowledge, wisdom, inspiration, edification, comfort and exhortation. And God is glorified by such things.

I have never been taken over or manifested the Kundalini spirit and never will despite Elijah's insistence that is what I do. He has not even met me in person, let alone see me manifest anything other than prophecies here online.

He accuses me of operating the Kundalini Spirit when he has never witnessed me in-person period let alone doing such things in his presence. How can that be? By the mouth of two witnesses shall a matter be established. He does not even have one witness! He speaks lies and accuses me of lying. He has a wicked imagination and a lying tongue continually. I base my statements on what I observe and by the spirit of God and by what he accuses of and his demeanor. 

Elijah makes it up by wicked imaginations without ever being a witness to such "Kundalini" so-called manifestations he says I operate. NO CREDIBILITY WHATSOEVER!

The manifestation of faith operates all the other manifestations, to bring the impossible into manifestation in the realm of the senses. Jesus gave the definition regarding saying unto this mountain, be though removed and cast into the sea. But with the spirit of God, God's will in a given situation can come to pass that is seemingly sense-knowledge is impossible.

Do the believers need the manifestations of the spirit? Are there those who are sick, dying, oppressed by demons? Do believers need Word of Knowledge, Wisdom and Discerning of Spirits. Absolutely. Do believers need miracles, signs, and wonders? Yes. 

DO THEY REALLY WANT THEM?

DO THEY KNOW HOW TO GET THEM DONE?

IF NOT WHY NOT; WOULD NOT THAT BE EVIDENCE OF QUENCHING THE SPIRIT, HAVING NO INTEREST OR DESIRE.

IF ANYONE CAME TO AN SDA CHURCH AND ATTEMPTED TO SPEAK IN TONGUES AND INTERPRET A MESSAGE FROM GOD OR A MESSAGE OF PROPHESY, OR HEAL OR CAST OUT DEMONS OF SOME UNFORTUNATE. HE OR SHE WOULD BE HUSTLED OUT OF THE CHURCH AND TOLD NEVER TO COME BACK AND THE POLICE WOULD PROBABLY GET INVOLVED IN SOME CASES.

THAT IS THE POINT THAT THE MAJORITY OF CHRISTIANITY IS AT,

IN A STATE OF APOSTASY, A FALLING AWAY FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT AND ACTUALLY OBSTRUCTING AND RESISTING AND QUENCHING THE HOLY SPIRIT. WHY IS THERE NO PROPHESY OR OTHER MANIFESTATIONS REGULARLY DONE IN THE MAJORITY OF THE BODY OF CHRIST, COMPARED TO THE BOOK OF ACTS WHICH WAS A  LIFESTYLE, AND THE WORD MOVED MIGHTILY IN THOSE DAYS.

IF EVERYTHING IS A COUNTERFEIT, THEN WHERE IS THE SPIRIT OF GOD? IT IS MOSTLY WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO HAVE FAITH AND BELIEVE AND ACT. GOOD LUCK WAITING FOR IT, GOD HAS BEEN WAITING FOR MOST OF 2000 YEARS! 

GOD WILL NOT MAKE YOU DO ANYTHING. FREEDOM OF WILL.

Wow, it's like poking in a hornet's nest. You claim that I am judging you but here you are doing the same thing.  

Peace 

Ian wrote: "Wow, it's like poking in a hornet's nest. You claim that I am judging you but here you are doing the same thing.  "

Why would anyone want to poke at a hornets nest? Most people would just leave it alone and walk away.

In my old Jewish man voice, Ah ha.... Ah ha.... 

Bless! 

Gene said, “For me, none of this can be proven nor is shown in the scriptures.”

In regard to those who take part in the first resurrection, the resurrection of the righteous, Paul says, “In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality. So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.” (1 Corinthians 15:52-54)

The same is not said of the wicked, they are not promised incorruption or immortality. Christ stated, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16) The promise is to believers, not unbelievers. “The soul that sinneth, it shall die” (Ezek.8:14,20)

This is why Rev.20:6 says, “Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power,” (Revelation 20:6). Whereas for the sinner, they “shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.” (Revelation 21:8)

The takes place at the end of the 1,000 years (Rev.20:7) when those whose names are not written in the Book of Life suffer the second death (Rev.20:14,15).

Gene also said, “At the closed of the 1000 years we are not given any indication of a resurrection taking place; only the Great White throne.”

Yet you have been continually pointed to Rev.20 wherein it clearly states, “But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.” (Revelation 20:5-6)

Sadly, this demonstrates that these discussions with you are pointless. You continue to deny the plain word of scripture and rigidly stick to your own reinterpretations, additions and contradiction of the Word of God.

This is, to quote another respondent, “closed minded and not in accordance with continual seeking of the truth and research whether what we believe is true or not.”

For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty.” (2 Peter 1:16)

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service