Adventist Online

I was doing a study to write a outline of the foundational pillars of Adventism. Everyone seems to have a personal view of what they entail but limited support for it. What SOP or writings in church periodicals has everyone on this important issue as I have the following pillars.....

The investigative judgment
The sanctuary service
The perpetuity of the Law of God
The faith of Jesus
The Three Angels' Messages
The seventh-day Sabbath
The state of the dead
The special gift of prophecy (or the Testimony of Jesus).

Views: 1603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

James said, "Please address the 34 reasons why the holy spirit is not a separate person pdf document."

This post is off-topic. If you want to discuss the personality of the Holy Spirit then please respond in one of the appropriate threads. The subject of this thread is "The Pillars of Adventism" and is a discussion about what those pillars are, not about individual beliefs.

This is the fourth time in this thread asking you to not make off-topic posts and to comply with the rules of this site.

JohnB: using the excuse that it is off topic avoids the truths and questions raised. How convenient as a tactic. This is typical deceitful behavior when one has no valid answers. You indeed practice a form of sophistry by silencing the discussion with no need of invalid arguments.

This is similar to the democrats and social media giants who shut off debate and freedom of speech by yelling and screaming or censorship. You have attempted to silence me from the beginning and attacked my character from the beginning upon entering the site.

All while you display the all seeing eye Satanic symbol and refused to confess Publicly that Jesus is the Son of God and that he came in the flesh. You failed the test the holy spirit revealed to John about the spirit of antichrist.

Several SDA believers understand and agree with me regarding your display and failing the test of who is of Christ as well as the SDA logo issue.

I John 4:1 “Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, where of ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.”

If you are not antichrist, then confess publicly here that Jesus is the Son of God and that Jesus Christ came in the flesh.

The above indications along with the upside down cross Logo of the SDA proves infiltration of the SDA, as all denominations and most non-denominations have been infiltrated. Furthermore, the spirit of apostasy in denying the holy spirit falling away is rampant in the churches. The Kundalini spirit manifestations being operated in many churches while the true decent and in order but spirit filled type fellowship with the holy spirit operated according to scripture and in love is seldom seen or even desired by most people. The false trinity doctrine has corrupted Christianity and destroyed its purity and power. You attack like a Pharisee. By all indications so far you are working for the all seeing eye one world Satanic government. Any Christian once informed of the symbolism of the one all seeing eye would change his picture as not wanting even the appearance of evil to be manifest.

I know who you are as the facts speak for themselves. Prove me wrong and confess that Jesus is the Son of God and that he came in the flesh. I really hope I am wrong for your sake, but you fit the characteristics si far?

The above post breaks 11 of the 14 site rules.

In the time taken to write a lengthy, abusive, personal attack as a response to a simple request for you to help keep this site organised you could have easily posted a response in the appropriate thread.

It is sad that after so many years of being asked you still refuse to respect the rules of this site and continue to make ad hominem attacks on other posters. It is solely your choice how you behave on this site but your refusal to abide by the rules and attacks on others is a reflection of the spirit you follow.

Is the faith of Jesus one and the same as The SOPHIA according to the scripturea. 

I am cognizant of the 7's

1. Sabbath

2. Sanctuary

3. Salvation 

4. Spipit of Prophecy 

5. Second coming

6. . Stewardship 

7. . State of the Dead

Is the faith of Jesus one and the same as The Faith of Jesus according to the scripturea. 

I am cognizant of the 7's

1. Sabbath

2. Sanctuary

3. Salvation 

4. Spipit of Prophecy 

5. Second coming

6. . Stewardship 

7. . State of the Dead

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single