Adventist Online

What do you think? Maybe to you, as with the vast majority of SDA's, the question was answered long ago - it's heresy. The very name "Shepherd's Rod" sparks, aggregate fear and trepidation. Church members are told unequivocally to avoid studying Shepherd's Rod literature or attending Rod Bible studies are infectious.
When not verbally insulted, abused, there are times when adherents are literally beaten, or physically out as outcasts. This may seem incredible, but it's true. Perhaps you have seen it. But have you ever wondered why it is so vehemently opposed? How about you? Why are you so convinced that the Shepherd's Rod message is spurious?

Views: 7221

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Says one who thinks Obama Care if good. That is the epitome of stupid but not a bit funny. Even a number of his most staunch supporters are bailing.  I need say no more.

Well your president must be very stupid right? 

Peace,

Hey, can we keep it nice people... it's o.k to disagree, but when we start mixing self in it, with harsh words and sarcasm, that is no good!! You have a point to make, make with the Bible/SOP, and not self. Blessings!!

You do not need to ask questions  like that just read what people write.I was talking about your support of Obama Care and his policies.

If you want to keep it nice, Jason abide by your own comments. You are the one that always posts lol because you think comments are funny or stupid when more often than not you need a mirror when you are laughing.

Recently you posted "lol that argument" when I posted that there are connecting principles between WO and homosexual support. Then just a couple of days ago you posted that many WO people are preparing the way for acceptance of homosexual acceptance.  Do you want me to cut and paste the two posts ?Perhaps you just like to disagree for disagreement's sake. Is that "nice?"

what policies ? 

what president ?

please cut and phase the two posts Colporteur 

You seem to be here 24/7 you find them. If I get a chance and feel like it I will when I have time.

I did respond to the post you referred to.You just responded to the same thread . here

http://www.adventistonline.com/forum/topics/s-d-a-promote-sunday-an...

The Seal of God & the Father’s Name

One of the most important and prominent characteristics of the 144,000 is the special seal and name they bear in their foreheads (Revelation 7: 1-414:1). Shortly after this special seal is secured, the great tribulation and seven last plagues blast onto an unrepentant world. Typically in Revelation, when we think of someone being marked or sealed, it conveys a very negative connotation. In reality, all the saved and lost in Revelation bear some form of mark or seal in their foreheads or hands. 

Ezekiel 9 records a vision where only the saved are marked. The criteria that allow them to receive this saving mark is that they are grieved by sin and long for purity. “And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof” (Ezekiel 9:4). Then, only those who have this mysterious mark are spared the awful plague of slaughter that follows. 

So what is this seal found on the foreheads of the 144,000? Principally, it must be the Holy Spirit “in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise” (Ephesians 1:13). “And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption” (Ephesians 4:30). Obviously, whoever has the “good” mark has the Spirit of God. But beyond the Holy Spirit, there is something more distinctive about this unique seal. We also see that the seal of God involves the law of God. As Isaiah 8:16 records, “Bind up the testimony, seal the law among my disciples.” This also should not surprise us, because three times in Revelation, the saved are identified as a people who keep the commandments of God (Revelation 12:1714:1222:14). 

That’s also why Moses urged God’s people to have God’s law in their hands and their foreheads three different times. “And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes (forehead), that the Lord's law may be in thy mouth” (Exodus 13:9Deuteronomy 6:811:18). 

But this seal or sign with the Father’s name goes even deeper.

Max has not lost any ability to post on Adventist Online.

We have asked him again to cease promoting Shepherd's Rod falsehoods.

Since that seems to be the only thing he posts, I can understand that his position would be that he has "lost all ability to post on AO."  But Adventist Online admins have done nothing to restrict his posts other than ask him to not promote this falsehood as it breaks our Site Rules & Guidelines:

"12.  This is a site by Seventh-day Adventists for Seventh-day Adventists.  We welcome all seekers of God's truth here.  We believe that God will continue to reveal His truth to His people as time progresses.  Thus we are constantly seeking a better understanding of God and His word.  We welcome all that are doing the same. That said, if it becomes apparent that your purpose in being a member of this site is to promote a different agenda and/or sow discord among the brethren, your ability to interact with this site may be restricted."  (emphasis added)

God bless,
AO

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com