Adventist Online

The United States Economy will collapse in September, prophecy will be fulfilled.

Prophecy is going to be fulfilled in September 2015.  It's time for us to start preparing ourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WA8VcftVZU&feature=youtu.be

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2015/june/21...

Views: 5456

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank You for posting this Derrick.

Ah good to see that there is more true SDA pastors are in agreement, thanks for posting!

This is a very vague warning, if you can call it that. But unlike you Gabriel, he has left himself a way out by highlighting is personal opinion the God can intervene. He suggest he knows detail, but he’s not willing to share them.

Very wealthy people are moving their funds?  Wealthy people always move their funds- through the stock exchanges of the world, and other avenues available to the wealthy.  Is he suggesting they are abandoning the dollar for some other type of currency? There have been suggestion of moving to a cashless economy, is he speaking about that?  We don’t know because he’s not telling.

If this was prophecy being fulfilled, why would God intervene in it? But if its speculation and person making statements and don’t want to be embarrassed, always have a caveat like God can intervene.

He certainly not saying he’s prophesying, but if he’s this vague he may be better off by saying nothing.  

For me the warning is clear as a whistle. You must understand that we serve an all powerful God because he intervenes in our hour of need.. Satan doesn't have all the power since God restrict in what he can and not do. However, soon enough, the angels are going to release everything in whats scripture has talked about in the book of Revelation. I'm very sure that something will happen in September but regardless, God will intervene for his people. To those who remain faithful to him, he will provide our needs. 

Now, in an earlier post I mentioned many times about Jade Helm. Well, for some you, you guys accused me of being false while mainstream media has confirmed of the military exercises that is going on in Texas. Gene, you may think that the warning is vague but keep in mind that the training will end on September 15, days before Pope Francis visitation to the United States. Around that time frame, the economy will crash. 

I am not being alarmist that God is coming this year since the hour of his coming is uncertain. 

I am still actually planning to continue of getting my loan to open my office locale for my IT Business. I'm still waiting for the State of Georgia to approve my application for my LLC status and I am continuing to do well in my business. Also, I am planning to get married soon to my woman of 4 years so I'm living day by day. 

However, I am going to continue my post and update not out of fear but for the church to wake up! 

I  believe God can always intervene and I am hoping he will this time, but it looks bleak. I think we are heading ever closer to those troubled times. I think a storm may arrive sooner than we think.  I saw a video online  this morning about a remote  South American tribe that  has never had contact with mankind. Aparently scientist want  to make contact with them now  and possibly some other similar groups and perhaps those people will be the final ones to hear God's message, but that wont be too long if they are being reached now. My mom has a small pecan tree that was pretty much dead, that God restored for her. She thinks based on that and some dreams she has had that  there maybe yet a little time, but not much. 

I don't know.  I think a lot of things are happening and the pope is not coming over just to say' "hello". Also,  where he goes, he brings a "friend" with him. I also don't think Jade Helm is a coincidence,  it seems our government is preparing for something to happen.  I believe something  may indeed happen this fall as far as the economy or some other type of disaster especially with what has been going on  in our Supreme Courts recently, plus with so many falling away from God.  I feel God may allow a judgement to wake people up ad cause more shaking.  All I can do is say  not my will, but God's will and trust that  whatever happens he will take care of his children and seal them.

Gene

It is pointless to go beyond giving Gabriel and others the initial warning about how these actions hinder their faith. The foundation of their religious experience is based on erroneous predictions and speculation. They have replaced a relationship with Christ with sensationalist eschatology.

Leon

Perhaps you don't have a relationship with Christ nor do you have faith or perhaps you don't want to accept the truth about what is happening in the world. The prophets in scripture has been killed for their faith yet their voice continue to echo to this very day with the warnings. 

John has died in captivity but he was not slience for his faith. Guess what, no one can silence me. 

Believe it or not, Jesus has made initial warnings yet I do have a relationship with him. Hope that helps ;) 

So here is what I am going to do, I am going to keep posting,  you can't silence me, you may continue to cause doubts but you will never convince me, perhaps the entire Seventh-Day Adventist Church needs to wake up, and I'm going to keep building my relationship with God. 

Amen Gabriel!

Sometimes I wonder how much we are like the foolish virgins.The pope is quickly gaining a complete universal influence and we have more catholics in office in Washington then at any other time. These are obviously signs that the end is near and I believe this generation is very likely going to see Jesus return soon. Right now we are in between the 6th and  7th seal. 

That means the only thing left is Sunday law, plagues, Satan  performing miracles, and the return of Jesus. I pray we will all be ready when he comes  and I think this is the time  to get ready and spread the message.

I think this fall some things may happen to wake some people up and also challenge our faith. Jesus did say to watch. 

Ross

The foolish virgins failed to follow the guidance of the Holy Spirit. They were lost not because the didn't know the moment the master returned (all ten were sleeping,) they were lost because they did not have enough oil.  Watch means watch out for your lives, not to engage in endless speculation.  So be ready in character and in faith, and you will not have to fret the events.

“At that time the kingdom of heaven will be like ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom. 2 Five of the virgins were foolish, and five were wise. 3 When the foolish ones took their lamps, they did not take extra266 olive oil with them. 4 But the wise ones took flasks of olive oil with their lamps. 5 When the bridegroom was delayed a long time,267 they all became drowsy and fell asleep. 6 But at midnight there was a shout, ‘Look, the bridegroom is here! Come out to meet him.’ 7 Then all the virgins woke up and trimmed their lamps. 8 The foolish ones said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, because our lamps are going out.’ 9 ‘No,’ they replied. ‘There won’t be enough for you and for us. Go instead to those who sell oil and buy some for yourselves.’ 10 But while they had gone to buy it, the bridegroom arrived, and those who were ready went inside with him to the wedding banquet. Then the door was shut. 11 Later, the other virgins came too, saying, ‘Lord, lord! Let us in!’ 12 But he replied, ‘I tell you the truth, I do not know you!’ 13 Therefore stay alert, because you do not know the day or the hour

Leon

Well Leon, you just described yourself of the parable you just stated. You are the one who needs to wake up. 

Ross, did you know that the majority who are in the United States Supreme Courts are Catholics. It was protestants and we have a Jewish justice but I could imagine that she'll leave soon. 

Amen my friend, you and I are struggling, keep yourself busy with your goals, enjoy yourself before things starts to go a lot worse. Keep praying for my company to receive my LLC status from Georgia and for my office locale. It's pretty obvious of what is going on, especially with the man who is sitting at the White House. He has honored the passing the same sex marriage by turning on the lights of the rainbow at the White House within a few hours but he took 5 days to order lower the flag at half staff to honor the marines who were killed in Chattanooga. So yes those are signs of the times that he is endorsing perversion instead of the true heroes. God bless my friend.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service