Adventist Online

The United States Economy will collapse in September, prophecy will be fulfilled.

Prophecy is going to be fulfilled in September 2015.  It's time for us to start preparing ourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WA8VcftVZU&feature=youtu.be

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2015/june/21...

Views: 5447

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is September...not August.  What I stated was and I quote: ... "the markets are actually better than they have been in awhile."

Sarah go take a look at the link 

Yeah, I wonder if time zone's matter, there is still 4 more hour left on the 23rd in California, it could still happen.

I have a question though, for the rest of the month is there a 1/7th chance of it happening each day or is there some other method to better determine when it will happen?

I would not worry about determining if will happen or not, worry about your personal relationship with God. If disaster strikes of any sort, God will provide our needs just the way he provided when the children of Israel was in the wilderness and his same promises will remain when the persecution comes.

Despite all of this, I am still working on getting my business loan yes financial because it's not an excuse to be lazy. Gotta keep working since I have dreams of opening my IT Consulting office for my computer repairs and other great services that I want to offer. 

Gabriel, you created this post and spoke with a certainty--prophetic tone that "the economy will collapse".  There is accountability for that type of public declaration.  Just state I was wrong, jumped the gun, or whatever, but there must be an acknowledgement that this video post is off.

When we focus on sharing Christ and not get caught up in the Dooms Day movement, all will fall into place.

The problems with making these end time predictions is that if people believe you and you are wrong, then those people become discouraged in the word of God. Your effort to get them to work on their relationship with God will only maintain after the selected date if said prediction is true. If not true, then many arrive at the conclusion that the bible as a whole is wrong. So it's important for us to be responsible while making such claims.

Grey, go study about the Great Disappointment but just a brief history, yes some people were discouraged because Christ did not came back but there are some who continued studying and formed the Seventh-Day Adventist Church. Now that's a great leap of faith! 

So if these predictions doesn't happen, maybe it's a wake up call to start studying more and continue your developing your relationship with God.

or... (and bear with me here) maybe it is a wake-up call to stop "crying wolf".

Failed predictions do nothing to further the cause of God and may do damage to the work. If energies were spent presenting Christ to the lost there would be no time to waste on worrying about "doom and gloom".

He is more than able to look after His people through any time of adversity. However, failed predictions actively work against the gospel and encourage others to slumber or even fall away. A terrible price to pay for being an alarmist rather than a watchman.

Well William Miller did caused many to slumber away for the failed prediction. Praise God to those who remain but in my opinion they have become stronger to organize a major religion to continue God's work. 

Thank you for replying to my post Gabriel. And yes, I know the history of the great disappointment quite well. I will now leave you something to read. I do not give you this text in order to mock you or ridicule. On the contrary brother, I want nothing but to see you in the kingdom of heaven. So again, I leave this passage with your wellbeing in mind. God Bless.

Deuteronomy 18:20-22

King James Version (KJV)

20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speak a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.

21 And if thou say in thine heart, How shall we know the word which the Lord hath not spoken?

22 When a prophet speaketh in the name of the Lord, if the thing follow not, nor come to pass, that is the thing which the Lord hath not spoken, but the prophet hath spoken it presumptuously: thou shalt not be afraid of him.

Well so you are saying that William Miller should have been killed for causing the Great Disappointment? 

Brother Gabriel, I merely quoted the bible. God will decide if William Miller spoke presumptuously or not.

If you don't mind me asking, how did you arrive at the date of september 2015? Did you use scripture to decipher a prophetic code?

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service