Adventist Online

The United States Economy will collapse in September, prophecy will be fulfilled.

Prophecy is going to be fulfilled in September 2015.  It's time for us to start preparing ourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WA8VcftVZU&feature=youtu.be

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2015/june/21...

Views: 5450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh really? I sent you a friends requests, If you would allow me to describe you in my own words about this system, we can DEF work something out if opportunity arises. 

The Literature

Attachments:

I believe the bible puts forth repeated examples for not living in cities, especially  when the times are at there worst Sodom and Gomorrah, The children of Israel stuck in Egypt, The Story of Elijah, The captivity in Babylon, etc.  And I  believe Ellen G. White is absolutely correct in her warning and advice to leave the cities.  Being an artist and educator myself , I  personally enjoy the convenience of the city , but those conveniences also come at a price  and won't mean very much if there is a financial collapse or when people cannot buy or sell. 

The model that the bible presents is to work in the city if you must, certainly do gospel work in the city , but at the end of the day go home to the country to recharge , reconnect to God  and raise families in the country. I hope all of us that desire to will be able to  live in the country before the angels  let go completely of the four winds.

As we move through mid-September I ask; when can we expect the collapse?

I'm repeating myself from your thread.

I am so thankful for the Great Disappointment, because of the error of William Miller, the Seventh-Day Adventist Church came out of that movement 20 years later. The negative has become a great #POSITIVE. Sure, many people have gave up their faith, but it paved the way for this church to come into existence. 

Now, i can say that my life is getting better so am I expecting a collapse, Yes. If it does not happen, would i be dissapointed? No, would it help to build my faith? Yes. Would I expect things to get worse in the world before the Sunday Law Comes, OF course! 

I am going to continue to study his word and keep developing my relationship with God. 

I am going to continue working on my small business but next week is going to be let's say that I will be keeping a watchful eye when Pope Francis arrives in the U.S. 

He already had a secret meeting with Raul Castro in Cuba.

I don't know the day or the hour of His coming Neither do YOU.  We need to focus on Christ everyday to be prepared to meet Him in peace.  No one is helped by lying about the future when you really don't know the future unless stated so in the holy scriptures.  We need to have started to prepare immediately when we hear the good news not later on not before.  Only when we hear the good news are we able to make a good decision and be saved.  I'm going to bed now and saying my prayers!  if I don't wake up tomorrow I hope to see Jesus on the inside of the city of God-Mount Zion.

Jessica, could you point me out where do I make the claim that I know the hour his coming?

Things like the economy in U.S. collapsing and close of probation we don't know when they will occur.  When the economy in U.S. collapses that will be the hour of His coming because we can't live long without buying and the time of trouble will be short.  and This event no one knows when it will happen.  Except Jesus and God and the Holy Spirit. Because we may know that the final death decree will be on the topic of Sunday worship and economic oppression.  not buying or selling unless the person receives the mark of the beast.  and the final movements will be rapid ones.  Even so come Lord Jesus! 

What? 

"When the economy in U.S. collapses that will be the hour of His coming because we can't live long without buying and the time of trouble will be short"

What verse is this brother?

We know the time of trouble will be short because of what the bible doesn't say.  It doesn't say there will be another time of papal persecution after the 1260 days or 42 months or the time times and half a time.  

My understanding is there are seven revivals of the beast power throughout human history, and it is the beast power that is going to usher in the great tribulation or time of trouble of this end-time.

8The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10And there are seven kings: (the woman has reigned over theses seven revivals and will also reign over the last one)

…five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

When the revival of the beast come about, it will be for a short space; three and a half years. But remember the scriptures, Christ said, unless that time is cut short no flesh shall be saved alive.

Yes you corrected me Gene that there will be a short space but who says that it will be three and a half years????  You didn't explain that from good biblical hermeneutics stand point.  It doesn't still make sense to me Gene please clarify how you know that it will be for three and a half years???  Thanks, Andrew

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service