Adventist Online

The United States Economy will collapse in September, prophecy will be fulfilled.

Prophecy is going to be fulfilled in September 2015.  It's time for us to start preparing ourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WA8VcftVZU&feature=youtu.be

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2015/june/21...

Views: 5450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Pastor Hagee will just make a new.prediction, and he will launch a new best seller. When people put their faith in anything but Christ they are easily fooled.

ok let me see we have a Blood Moon rising Sunday night which is actually Monday Biblically speaking that means this will cause mass hysteria ?/..   I have not been in AO  for quite some time now but certain things do not change it seems...Why do we  think we can predict the end time event for when we are told time after time .,NO MAN KNOWS THE HOUR;;  WE Can know  it could be  real soon but we have been told not to set any dates... When  you start a post like this  ask if it could be true  or suppose if  United States Economy would Collapse this  September  how will this affect the rest of the world?/  Would that not be better then going along with some oppostate protestant Pastor that is just following after Money and not God? . 

Good to see that there is life here and life on this planet has continued. God is good all the time.

Praise God I'm still working hard towards my goals and things are going well. 

I am going to be honest with you guys and forgive me if I am repeating myself since you do need to hear me again or perhaps you have been ignoring my last posts.

Adventist History is quite interesting. The Great Disappointment has left a large group of people dissapointed because they were anticipating for Christ Return on October 22, 1844. However, my admiration to those who kept strong with their faith in God and kept studying his word. As a result according to those quote from the episode of House has left me speechlesss, and this is not a person who isn't a Seventh-Day Adventist.

Dr. House remarks about Miller, "every time he was irrefutably proved wrong, it redoubled everyone's belief." Towards the end of the episode the patient rebuts House by saying "his followers never faded out, they became the Seventh-day Adventists – a major religion" Go check out the episode "Here Kitty" 

Wow! A major religion. So we have never faded out but became the voice of God's word around the world simply because we never gave up after a dissapointed. 

To be honest with you people, there are times that I want to give up because of my severe struggles, I want to give up on God for good but quitters never win, I am still fighting. 

So if I were you, I would continue and keep fighting with your daily walk with God. 

But let's not throw the proverbial "baby" out with the bathwater... I think there have been some good, respectful, cautions expressed in this thread.

To the so called PastOr, why did you respond?

I agree, thanks Stewart for your intelligent response.

Perhaps this thread could have been titled ....

The United States Economy may collapse in September

Nevertheless, I think too many people are scoffing at the idea of an economic collapse. Many financial insiders as well as several of our own church pastors have been anticipating a financial collapse for a long time and there was certainly some serious worry based on recent events in the market that a collapse might happen this month. So I don't think Gabriel is too far off the mark. The cuban missile crisis was avoided , but it almost  brought war between the USA and Russia if not for the Lord. It was a very real threat as is financial collapse.  Personally, I thank God that a collapse has not occurred so far. Praise the Lord for holding back the winds, because financial collapse is a very real and imminent danger for this nation and the entire world and one of these days I think the scales will tip. Bible history also supports the possibility of an economic collapse.

We just saw the Pope widely embraced with open arms by most of the public.  All it will take is the right disaster like a terrorist attack, disease outbreak,  natural disaster or financial collapse or even a combination of all four to send the whole world wondering and wandering after the pope for answers as a political and moral authority. We are almost there. But praise God he is still giving us yet a little time to get our houses n order. To be fair September and the rest of the year are not over yet. So we should all be praying that God holds back those 4 winds a little longer and seals us up so that we are ready to endure whatever comes. So I don't see this thread as a false alarm ,but more  of a warning cry of things to come.

And I encourage everyone on this thread to watch this video below because it puts things into perspective...

I agree with Ross that the thread could have been titled “May Collapse”  or “Is on theVerge of Collapse.”

I personally believe the financial collapse will happen.  You can check  out a documentary “Overdose:  The Next Financial Crisis” for some economists breaking down the facts of our situation.

However I believe that too often individuals and sadly Seventh-day Adventists make specific statements saying that events such as a financial collapse will happen at a set time.  I first heard about the financial Crisis from a Jeremiah Davis presentation in 2012 and it made me focus on moving to the country before it was too late.  Yet there was one problem I had with Jeremiah Davis, he stressed that this collapse would happen in a few short months to years.

Its 2015 and to date no financial collapse.  Yet I still believe it is most likely to happen due to two statements.   Revelation 7:1-3 which is covered in this Ellen White quote:  “   Especially should we, with unwavering faith, seek God for grace and power to be given to His people now. We do not believe that the time has fully come when He would have our liberties restricted. The prophet saw "four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree." Another angel, ascending from the east, cried to them, saying: "Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads." This points out the work we have now to do. A vast responsibility is devolving upon men and women of prayer throughout the land to petition that God will sweep back the cloud of evil and give a few more years of grace in which to work for the Master. Let us cry to God that the angels may hold the four winds until missionaries shall be sent to all parts of the world and shall proclaim the warning against disobeying the law of Jehovah.”  {5T 717.2}

Ellen White clearly calls for us to pray for more time.  The Bible says angels are holding back the winds of strife for us to work.  Therefore, even though the economies of the world should have collapsed already, it has not, simply due to the grace of God.

Now if we can pray for more time and God gives us more time, it is then impossible to say when catastrophic events will happen.

The people will not have another message upon definite time. After this period of time [Revelation 10:4-6], reaching from 1842 to 1844, there can be no definite tracing of the prophetic time. The longest reckoning reaches to the autumn of 1844.--7BC 971 (1900).  {LDE 36.2}

Ellen White says there are no more messages with definite time.  Note she didn't say the coming of Christ, she said messages upon definite time.  This would include anything with a date set to it.  Hence when we make statements saying that in a few months or years calamity will come, we are not following inspiration.

Back to my experience.  From 2012 I saw presentations about financial collapse and National Sunday Law with many other believers.  The majority all said we were moving to the country.  My wife and I had not been working for some years but he got us to the country in 2014.  (I’m back in the city but in God’s time will be back in the country.)  However many other families with children (we have none) are still in Nassau.  Some are financially handicapped as we were but many who were working are still in the city still talking about moving.  And I noticed that many are going on emotions.  When they hear the collapse may be soon there is talk of moving to the country.  But instead of moving it seems like they’re watching to see what’s going to happen. 

I had a friend declare that in September there will be a financial collapse.  This will be perfectly timed to match the pope’s visit to the United States which will then lead to the Sunday law to restore prosperity.  In the summer months he was talking about moving.  I kept encouraging but he made no definite steps.  Then one day he went online and saw that pope Francis had declared this year the year of mercy, which is in relation to women who had abortions.  Right when he saw that statement he said, no Sunday Law this year.  I’ve heard nothing from him at all since about moving to the country.

From 2012 I’ve been growing fruit trees in pots to transplant when I get my farm.  And from then my friend has said I’m growing the plants for Satan because Christ would have returned before the trees bear fruit.

While Jeremiah Davis is a great preacher and I feel that Gabriel is a quite since believer, when we make definite statements about events it does more harm than good.

Once again I believe in the financial collapse and it might still happen in these last two days in September, or it might happen before the year is out.  However the point is not to say it will happen by this time because that is time setting which Ellen White spoke clearly against. 

I believe the right thing to do is say I was wrong, or at least too forceful.  But to defend our original statements makes us look arrogant and untrustworthy.  We are to minister and share but we’re fallible and if we made a mistake let’s just admit it.  That restores trust.

Not this"evangelist"! SMH   I will pass.

You mean Pastor Henriques?

Kat my response back to you is that was uncalled for and for future references start reading my other responses. 

The collapse didn't happen Gabriel, but that is OK!  Your still alive and You didn't die...  And the world didn't end so all is OK Blessings, Andrew Whitaker  You should come to My bible study on Tuesdays and learn some real truth on Jesus and be blessed.  Love Love much Love trying to be kind with Lovingkindness!  Thanks for sharing I will listen

Thanks for your kind and civil response Andrew. If I lived in your area then DEF I would join you. 

My client who has sent me those videos in the initial post has told me before that after his family heard that sermon, some of his family members sold their homes and moved to the Philippines.

However, not too sure that some of you guys have tried to put me down because mainly I've stated before that I kept doing my work, my client is still paying me for my job, and I am still here in the U.S. working hard for my future goals. Perhaps you guys are the ones who panic, not me. 

Anyways Andrew, much Blessings to you, Stay Strong in the faith, and keep studying :)

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service