Adventist Online

The United States Economy will collapse in September, prophecy will be fulfilled.

Prophecy is going to be fulfilled in September 2015.  It's time for us to start preparing ourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WA8VcftVZU&feature=youtu.be

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2015/june/21...

Views: 5453

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Leon 

You don't know? look at this: 

Jas 5:1 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.
Jas 5:2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.
Jas 5:3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.
Jas 5:4 Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.
Jas 5:5 Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.
Jas 5:6 Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.

Jer 4:6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.
Jer 4:7 The lion is come up from his thicket, and the destroyer of the Gentiles is on his way; he is gone forth from his place to make thy land desolate; and thy cities shall be laid waste, without an inhabitant.
Jer 4:8 For this gird you with sackcloth, lament and howl: for the fierce anger of the LORD is not turned back from us.
Jer 4:9 And it shall come to pass at that day, saith the LORD, that the heart of the king shall perish, and the heart of the princes; and the priests shall be astonished, and the prophets shall wonder.

Amen Lazarus!

Leon, perhaps take the time to watch the video and see for yourself instead of making these incoherent comments of yours.

Perhaps Gabe Leon does not read the Bible at all? To say the least it must be selective reading.  

He are my analyses what I have observed with Leon. Here is what I've said in the previous post.

When I studied my IS degree in college, they are not going to teach you everything because they expect you to apply yourself in the real world. God expect us to do the same.

Leon

So now you decide what we can and can not think about. As I see it you have a poor understanding of what the Bible have to say on these things. 

Jas 5:1 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.
Jas 5:2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten.
Jas 5:3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.
Jas 5:4 Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of sabaoth.
Jas 5:5 Ye have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter.
Jas 5:6 Ye have condemned and killed the just; and he doth not resist you.

What inference you take; creating whatever facts you desire. Chase the truth and you will be free from the bondage of error and speculation.

Leon 

The truth you say? At times I wonder if you have the remotest idea what is the truth. You do not think there is a beast of Revelation 13. You do not think there is a mark of the beast. So one wonders why you are saying you are a Adventist because you so not wait for Christs return and you seem to have no reason to keep the Sabbath.

Jesus Christ is the way, truth, and the light.

Yes true indeed He was also a Prophet. 

Pr T 

Yes lean back relax kick of your shoes. 

In September's they will..be making another erroneous prophecy.  I wonder have they cashed in their retirement funds  and sold their homes to prepare for the crash? Or are they just talking?

Or perhaps like you just lean back relax and say it will newer happen.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service