Adventist Online

The United States Economy will collapse in September, prophecy will be fulfilled.

Prophecy is going to be fulfilled in September 2015.  It's time for us to start preparing ourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WA8VcftVZU&feature=youtu.be

http://ronpaulinstitute.org/archives/featured-articles/2015/june/21...

Views: 5494

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Roland,

Amen, you are so right. Let's put our faith and trust in God. Salvation in through Christ not FEAR.

Hey Keith, you are or you were in the United States? 

Ever heard, Code Name: Jade Helm

http://american3rdposition.com/wp-content/uploads/Jade-Helm-Martial...

You may want to connect the dots about the dates from July till September? 

There is an audio recording in this sermon.

Gabriel,

I live in San Diego. Haven't heard of Helm.

Interesting video. I was living in Phoenix when the Pope visited there the last time. The Pope stayed in our friends home.

The video is good, but the problem I see, ( and believe me I believe in keeping the Sabbath.) so much attention is being given to Sunday Law, that it almost seems as if Sabbath observance is the point of salvation

During the dark ages, there was great persecution for going against the church, yet the Sabbath was not an issue. I'm not sure I'm expressing myself right, but could the issue of the Sabbath be looming so great that we are overlooking other major issues involving the beast power?

Maybe you can help me with these thoughts.

As a former Roman Catholic, the Roman Church has spread more bloodshed than any other institution in the history of the world. 

Recently, the United States has recently enforced that all gays and lesbians liberty to get married in all 50 States. Not too long ago, there was a state senator from Arizona who wants to enforce Sunday as the day of worship. Now, Franklin Graham speaks the truth on a lot of issues which I do have respect for him. 

I recently saw this interview with Franklin Graham, I believe that he is right that the government will start persecuting pastors if they don't conduct weddings for gays and lesbian. 

That's rather sound strange because if the military is going to conduct those exercises start July 15 till September 15 prior to the Pope's arrival, I think there is something more than just enforcing church to conduct gay weddings. So the government is being too involved. 

http://nation.foxnews.com/2015/06/28/exclusive-franklin-graham-warn...

Especially if the Pope is trying to unite the churches to worship on Sunday so that's a huge evidence of Sunday Worship Enforcement ;)

Gabriel

Do you get out much?

I do, I live in a big city. Ever heard of Atlanta, Georgia? 

I have, Great City.

Gabriel,

I have been taught all my life that a time of trouble is coming. God said it will happen so we know for sure it will.

What can we do about it? Probably not much to detour it. We can tell others of the love of Christ, and the good news gospel of His soon return.

It's going to happen. The question is when. The sooner the better.

Its seems that prophecy is fulfilling rapidly. However, no one knows the hour of his coming, I will keep posting updates of prophecy but for me, I am going to live one day at a time, continue working at my company, develop that relationship with God, and keep trusting him to take care of our needs. 

Hi 

Gabriel 

I love you and I need to say this.  Please read everything or you might misunderstand .  Yes know one knows when the second of Jesus will be.

I hope it very soon , however the bible clearly shows there are events that must place first 

2 Thessalonians 2 :2"not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

The day of the Lord will not happen until many rebel against God . To rebel means they must first be following . Many will reject the gospel . Also the man of lawlessness will be revealed .  He will obliviously will set him self  up to be worshiped.  It will not be in secrete as it is now . Many guess and say that is the lawlessness but it just their own thoughts. The bible must be to point him out not imagination .It will be clear.

For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way  

He is working in secret now . I will get to why later . 

The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing.

Tell do see great religious leader doing that. It won't be hidden it will for the world to see. 

Why will former followers of accept this ? It will clearly be the man of lawlessness . 

They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness

They refuse to accept truth .  Their eyes will blinded they will have no Holy Spirit. They chase all kinds of strange teachings. 

As you see the point of the Satan is to get to stop worshiping God.

2 Cor . 11: 13 For such people are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants also masquerade as servants of righteousness. 

Right now Satan has many seemly religious  teachers deceiving church members.  

What are they teaching  ?

But I am afraid that just as Eve was deceived by the serpent’s cunning, your minds may somehow be led astray from your sincere and pure devotion to Christ. For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.

It is a bout the everlasting Gospel and worship.

Later I will write to you how this relates to the mark of the beast. I will stick only to biblical proof and clear current not speculation .

Peace Roland

!Oy Vey!  This Jade Helm silliness is getting out of hand.  That somehow the Military is going to violate posse comitatus and lock United State Citizens up in abandoned Walmarts, because we just don't love Obama enough.  If the government were going to take such a step, it would emulate what was done in World War II, to the Japanese and some German Americans.  Which is why my Jewish grandmother went Atheist and burned a lot of the family history.

Further, the reason the Japanese did not invade the United States in World War II was because they believed when it came to America, there was a rifle behind every blade of grass.  Well, when it comes the geography you are mentioning, there is some truth to that.  An invading force would die.  Hunters make good snipers.

Well Jade Helm is actually going to be the special forces that Pope Francis will mobilize when he comes in mobilize. Don't think that Pope Francis is coming to give his little pep talk. You should be concerned that he is going to address Congress and have a meeting at the White House. 

Also if several Wal-Marts are doing so well, why would they shut down all of the sudden. One of the Wal-Marts that got shut down was here in Georgia not too far from here.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service