Adventist Online

Is it heathen or christian to use the word TRINITY

Views: 611

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Teresa that is why it is a mystery of course we will not be able to comprehend it.

Good points made Teresa!

So do I Gene, why try to change what is clearly stated in God's word.They operate as one but are distinct in Person.God is clear!

So true Teresa.

When the disciples asked Jesus to teach them how to pray He said our Father which art in heaven Matthew 6:9.When creating man God said let Us make man in Our own image after Our likeness Genesis 1:26.At the tower of babel God said let Us go down and there confound their language that they may not understand one another's speech Genesis11:7. Jesus said in John 20:17 Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

If they were they same Person why continue to use the plural form and not the singular?

One God distinct Persons.

Scripture is so clear but many want to use their own conclusion...blessings!

Did Teresa delete her posts on this thread? I read in another thread that she wanted to move to another forum because of opposition to her WOPE ideas here. I see references to her posts on this thread but can't see the posts by her.

I do Stewart..keep the faith!

The origins of the trinity are indeed pagan, as can be seen from this presentation:

Hi everybody!!

I'd like you to read this material and check out these websites: www.presenttruth.info- www.revelatrion1412.org- and- www.maranathamedia.com where you can find lots of articles and books to continue studying aboput our marvelous Heavenly Father our Lor Jesús Chrst.

I hope you enjoy them.

blessings

here I send the book : The Personality of God.

Attachments:

Your question reveals an agenda to undermine true Christian worship. To take issue with a label representing the Triad of our God, is an attempt to set yourself apart as superior. You gain pleasure from believing that you have uncovered the mystery of sin in a label and said knowledge makes you holy. Holy is in the reflected action of Christ in your life. Serve him by showing mercy and justice to others. Help a person alleviate psychological, or physical pain. Feed the hungry soul and the hungry mouth. Then you will have little time to set yourself apart as a righteous person.

Leon

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by