Adventist Online

Views: 441

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Permalink Reply by Lazarus 9 minutes ago

MFG 

That comment is strange? Do you mean the SDA needs to follow suit? And while you are at it apologize to Jason for your remarks.

well i was not talking to u so hopefully Raymond Rennek

will understand

and regarding Jason M

i still dont follow

sorry

and maybe Jason would copy and paste the offense so it can be properly remedied

GBU

I thought the topic was about how a church has fallen by accepting fornication and some how it is changed and flipped  around to being about LGBT.

Delete

people unite over a scapegoat

have u noticed?

:)

presbyterian-church-approves-same-sex-marriage

MFG 

You are one arrogant Person indeed You need to apologize, I know that. If you are the perfect Christian you are trying to portray here it would not even need to be mentioned. You would not even have said it in the fist place.

Reply by Lazarus 1 hour ago

MFG 

You are one arrogant Person indeed You need to apologize, I know that. If you are the perfect Christian you are trying to portray here it would not even need to be mentioned. You would not even have said it in the fist place.

Lazarus, if someone here said to you that you are pretending to be a Christian, what would you say to that?? What is MFG suppose to say to combat your accusation? Answer that at least! Mutinta accused MFG of not being celibate, you accuse MFG of not being a Christian. So both of you are basically calling MFG a liar with no grounds for it. You both should be ashamed of yourselves. MFG talks so much about the love of God and how great he His and how God has blessed him. All you two are doing is slinging mud and showing hate and rancor. It is obvious who is the follower of Jesus here and who is not. If I was MFG I wouldn't talk to the two of you again.

So you approve of racism then?

A quarrel is starting here. Mash it up.

This is the enemy's ploy and plot. We need to stick close to Jesus and His word Man Flower

Love

Ok this is what I am saying Raymond, that we must  stick to the discussion and stop personalizing the arguments. Love must be in every language.

Love

Reply by Lazarus yesterday

MFG 

You are one arrogant person, you defend the LGBT as something honorable and then you pull the race card on Jason. How bad can one get?

GBU

Even if this is so Lazarus let us try to deal with the discussion and not the person.

Love

So, you are saying that practicing homosexual acts are acceptable? Because, that is what the OP is about, practicing, sexually active homosexuals.  If so, are you saying God is wrong and you are right?

MFG 

it seems like you are saying you have new light on Homosexual practice. Please share your insights. 

MFG

Leviticus 20:13

"'If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads"

If course the principle still stands though stoning is no longer practiced, but the point is during this time God did not allow it,. What changed? Malachi says " I change not"...

Were there people who were stoned for this act? What's your view? That God was unfaiir then? 

By the way, all manner sin, God detests. The good news is Jesus,by looking to Him, be enabkes us to change. It's an attitude. Are we willing to work with him?

Mutjnta

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by