Adventist Online

WARNING: WORLD MEETING OF FAMILIES 9/22/2015 POPE FRANCIS TO MAKE A WORLDWIDE ANNOUNCEMENT!

POPE TO HAVE "WORLD MEETING OF FAMILIES"  PRESS CONFERENCE ON 9/22/214 THRU 9/2 6/2015 TO DISSCUSS "FACT FINDINGS,LOGISTICS AND TIMELINES FOR FUTURE EVENTS.

Views: 1742

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

@Derrick,Thank you for educating our fellow AO brethrens.

Hey Derrick, great quotes. Now, what danger are we in from this meeting that is being planned? What, specifically, is the warning?

JohnB, are you a SDA?

Yes I am. But what does that have to do with your ability to answer the question?
Perhaps it would help if you don't focus on me but rather state clearly what the warning actually is.
I'm somewhat incredulous that it is proving impossible to get a simple answer. Do you actually know why you posted this "warning"?

JohnB, I asked if you were a seventh day Adventist because by your combative spirit,it was not reflected. So I am a bit disappointed that so many unconverted souls have to see this and question this themselves.

Why do you continue to boast about how much more knowledge than others you think you have? Displaying language which conduces to hatred towards others or causes division?

If you are not satisfied with this post,as you have stated numerous times, I kindly suggest you move on to another post. This is to share and exchange information with those who wish to,and not with the intend to offend or insult one another. I would like to think of you as a one who is a father and a husband to someone,therefore,should also try to be a good role model for those whom are watching, and by conducting yourself in a mature and Christian manner toward your brethrens and sisters.

Just a suggestion,

Many blessing,and thank you!

Zowi, it is a shame you spend so much time turning your replies into personal attacks against me rather than just simply explaining why you think this constitutes a warning. I'm sorry that you were so upset by me asking the question but it was a genuine one. I watched the video and I don't get what the warning is. I've watched all the videos and I still don't get it. 

The Bible tells us to, "prove all things; hold fast that which is good" 1 Thess 5:21. Does that mean that we accept anything anyone says without question?

"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth." 2 Tim 2:15

@johnB,I have explained it to you,several times and so have others. And you still don't get it. I'm sorry if you don't comprehend it. You will have to ask God for guidance. Rather than being mean spirited and offensive. This message is about a warning to get ready,and to be aware of the times we are living,and not a time to waste our lives with hating or boasting. There is but little time. If you feel you have a lot more knowledge,then just share it with others humbly,and be blessed.

Pope Francis is to make some announcemts on 9/22/2015  at the 'WORD MEETING OF FAMILIES" of 9/22/2015. Is it a coincidence that the feast of tabernacles in Israel is set a week later, for 9/28/2015? We need to pay attention,people! Lets get ready to make some final decicions about who we will serve!

Where are you getting this information from?

Our time is running out and we are sleeping.
I thought you were sleeping. Well come back

God bless everyone!  Especially those in Relationship with Jesus Christ...

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2017   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service