Adventist Online

Eph 3:14 ¶ For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ,
 15 Of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named,
 16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;

This is the only verse in Scripture that defines Elohiym  or Theos or GOD as a simple English word.

This word is the word "family".

What do other SDA people think of this verse?

Views: 242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Greetings Elijah, welcome to the new year 2020.

Sure there are many different websites out on the Internet, all designed to confuse us, as we all ponder confusion.

Try this one : https://garymillerministries.com/blogs/2018/11/3/the-4-types-of-lov...

Compare the findings to our presentation: http://spiritualsprings.org/ss-1518.htm

Compare this to the only place the SOP speaks of "agape"  

We affirm that there is not an intimation of the kind to be found in his letters to them. But Paul does clearly point out the time when the gifts will cease. 1 Corinthians 13:8-12. “Charity [agape—love,] never faileth.

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass darkly, but then face to face; now I know in part, but then shall I know even as also I am known.”

The apostle here contrasts the mortal state with the immortal; the present imperfect, with that which will be perfect; the cloudy present while we walk by faith, with the open glory of the life to come. Here, we only know in part, prophesy in part; there, that which is in part will be done away. Here, we see through a glass darkly; there, face to face. Here, we know in part; there, we shall know, even as we are known. Charity, or love, will never end. Here, it is the highest Christian grace; there, it will be the crowning glory of immortals forever and forever. In this sense, love will never fail. But prophecies will fail, tongues will cease, and knowledge will vanish away. The light of heaven through the dim medium of these, and the other gifts of the Holy Spirit, is represented as being only in part, and is to be superseded by the perfect day of glory when we may talk face to face with God, Christ, and angels, as our first parents talked with God in Eden before sin entered. But when? This is the vital question. When were the gifts to be done away?

Here, in this very connection, the subject of perfect unity is introduced. Read verse 19. Paul taught the Ephesians 4:11-14, that the gifts were given “for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ, till we all come in the unity of the faith.” He exhorts the corinthians to “all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you,

Hence all true Adventists will regard themselves as the “brethren” Paul addresses, and his language especially applicable to the present time. He continues in this chapter without change, setting forth practical duties applicable to those who are watching for the approach of the day of the Lord, and in verses 19-21, says, “Quench not the Spirit. Despise not prophesyings. Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.” Here are three very important injunctions.

1. “Quench not the Spirit.” We quench fire with water. And prominent among the means of quenching the Spirit of God is unbelief. Jesus, in His own country, did not many mighty works because of their unbelief. There is at the present time almost a universal state of unbelief in regard to the operations of the Holy Spirit, especially in the manifestation of the gifts. Unbelief shuts the Spirit of God away from the mind. It quenches the Spirit, and leaves the masses exposed to the delusions of these last days.

We object to that narrow-souled theology which will not allow the old ladies to have dreams because the prophecy says, “Your old men shall dream dreams;” And that will not allow young women to have visions because the prophecy says, “Your young men shall see visions.” These stingy critics seem to forget that “man,” and “men,” in the Scriptures, generally mean both men and women, the book says that it is “appointed unto men once to die.” Don't women die? “Unto you, o man, I call, and my voice is to the sons of men.” Don't the Lord call women? But the prophecy does say, “Your sons and your daughters shall prophecy.”

But the skeptical objector inquires, “Where are the gifts? If your position be correct, why have they not been manifested in the church all along down ever since God set them in the church? Why are not the sick healed by faith now?”

The unbelief of the professed followers of Christ in the manifestation of spiritual gifts is sufficient reason why they are not more fully manifested. It is said of Christ, “And he did not many mighty works there because of their unbelief.” Matthew 13:58. There is an impious unbelief with many at this day who profess to take the Bible as their guide, which resembles that of those who, mockingly, said of Christ as he hung on the cross, “Let Christ, the King of Israel, descend now from the cross, that we may see and believe.” It is sometimes said in reply to the Bible evidences of the perpetuity of spiritual gifts, “Just work a few miracles, and we will believe your doctrine.” It is not God's plan to gratify such spirits; for should they see as powerful manifestations as were seen in the days of Christ, of Paul, and Peter, they would scoffingly attribute it to the power of Satan or some other cause besides the power of God.

3. The gifts have been superseded in the popular churches by human creeds.

But the popular churches have introduced another means of preserving unity, namely, human creeds. These creeds secure a sort of unity to each denomination; but they have all proved inefficient, as appears from the “new schools” and “reformed” of almost every creed-bound denomination under heaven.

All the denominations cannot be right, and it may not be wrong to suppose that no one of them is right on all points of faith. To show that they cannot have their creeds and the gifts too, that creeds shut out the gifts, we will suppose that God, through chosen instruments taken from each sect, begins to show up the errors in the creeds of these different denominations. If they receive the testimony as from heaven, it would spoil their creeds.

I have selected passages I like. Notice how EGW writes.

Regarding King Ahab, in Hebrew this is spelt AXABA,  and  the Father's love, "Ahab" is spelt in Hebrew  AHB, so the letters show different words, hence different origins of meanings.

King Abah reads "The strong outside the home" and "Ahab love " reads "the strong Being. Behold! in the home"

The meanings are different, but I did notice this like you did.

Why is agape love, the highest grace, the SOP writes? Because such love "provides". Such a broad term.

We as humans must respond to that love, is what fellowship love, nurture love and femaleness-love means.

Your comments are welcome as we ponder love.

Shalom

Thanks for your reply Rob there is quite a bit to ponder. Thanks for clearing up the issue of the name Ahab. I do prefer your site to the other where you can see the author has put some effort in but it is not anywhere near the effort you have put into your study.

I can agree with you that the Holy Spirit may have some aspects of a female. However Jesus speaks of the Holy Spirit in this way: John 16:13  Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. 

Rob said: “The light of heaven through the dim medium of these, and the other gifts of the Holy Spirit, is represented as being only in part, and is to be superseded by the perfect day of glory when we may talk face to face with God, Christ, and angels, as our first parents talked with God in Eden before sin entered. But when? This is the vital question. When were the gifts to be done away?”

I find the thought interesting but I have no answer, save that Love will remain forever.

As you point out the unity of faith is needed and sadly as far as I know this only happened once in the whole Bible Act 2:1  “And in the fulfilling of the day of Pentecost, they were all with one accord in one place.” To me, they were never in that kind of unity ever since. This day you may wonder if that will ever happen again. I seem to remember EGW saying that it will happen in the last days.

You speak about quenching the Spirit and I can agree that there is a spirit of narrow-mindedness in the church these days. But if EGW saying is coming to bear that will be weeded out of the church in one way or another.

With the “Creeds” do you mean the Fundamentals? I have heard some say that the fundamentals are the creed of the SDA church. I do not agree Because one day the church will need to be of “one faith”

Shalom and Happy Sabbath

Thanks for your reply brother Elijah, God bless your studies here and continued comments:

In answer to your question:

Notice this public statement that is now a public creed of the Seventh Day Adventist Church, inside the published 28 Fundamentals of the SDA Church:

The Holy Spirit 5

God the eternal Spirit was active with the Father and the Son in Creation, incarnation, and redemption. He is as much a person as are the Father and the Son. He inspired the writers of Scripture. He filled Christs life with power. He draws and convicts human beings; and those who respond He renews and transforms into the image of God. Sent by the Father and the Son to be always with His children, He extends spiritual gifts to the church, empowers it to bear witness to Christ, and in harmony with the Scriptures leads it into all truth. (Gen. 1:1, 2; 2 Sam. 23:2; Ps. 51:11; Isa. 61:1; Luke 1:35; 4:18; John 14:16-18, 26; 15:26; 16:7-13; Acts 1:8; 5:3; 10:38; Rom. 5:5; 1 Cor. 12:7-11; 2 Cor. 3:18; 2 Peter 1:21.)

Such a public creed is now a baptismal vow for new members entering the church. Before 1980, there was no public creed making so many details:

1. Do you believe in God the Father, in His Son Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Spirit? (Baptismal vow number one, since 1980's)

This was the only public vow a new SDA member had to acknowledge, about the function and personality of the Holy Spirit. This is what I vowed in my baptism in 1981, by Pastor Cole.

In days long ago, members of the SDA church had freedom to have variations in their support of certain Bible verses about the Godhead. Today this is no longer the case. Modern SDA members have to acknowledge the Holy Spirit as a "he" whatever they mean by that term?

In olden days, SDA people had this counsel from the inspired writings of Ellen White:

"The nature of the Holy Spirit is a mystery. Men may bring together passages of Scripture and put a human construction on them, but the acceptance of fanciful views will not strengthen the church. Regarding mysteries which are too deep for human understanding, silence is golden". (From Trials to Triumph, Page 29)

So clearly since traditions and precepts of men have taken over our the old landmarks of GOD, it is time the matter of this issue be made known. However it would be better to remain silence on the matter and follow the advice of Scripture:

Ps 131:1 ( A prayer of David.) LORD, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me.

And this is the only reason we have to speak out.

Now to the matter, the text you raise:

John 16:13  Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come

Who is He? Is this not a community setting?

Consider some SOP first:

An example of possible confusion

"He (Christ) is the living water." {PP 412.3}

"By the living water is meant the Holy Spirit" {SJ 55.1}

Confused? How can Jesus be a symbol of water, when the Holy Spirit is a symbol of water ? One has to study all material on a theme, before reaching a conclusion.

"As a thirsty traveller needs water to drink, so do we need God's Spirit in our hearts." {SJ 55.1}

Some critics of EGW writings say because "God" is a reference 80% of the time to "Father", the word "God" always means "heavenly Father". SOP does not work like this, nor does Scripture. All words have the same meaning across all Scripture, all OT and NT, and even when Jesus spoke to EGW the SOP, they also contain the same meanings. The English-Hebrew word "God" is the Scripture-Hebrew word "Elohiym", and really means the "FAMILY of GOD, whose power flows". Notice the Holy Spirit is an agency for "Elohiym's flow", thus the term "God's Spirit" is used. So the agency of the Holy Spirit, can channel either or both, the love from the Father or the love from the Son.

"The Holy Spirit is promised to all who will ask for it. When you search the Scriptures, the Holy Spirit is by your side, personating Jesus Christ. The truth is a living principle made to shine in precious clearness to the understanding, and then, oh, then, it is time to speak words from the living Christ. "We are labourers together with God" (1 Corinthians 3:9). Christ said to the woman of Samaria, "If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water. . . . A well of water springing up into everlasting life" (John 4:10-14). {YRP 328.2}

The Holy Spirit presents Jesus power to us, this love flows like water and falls like rain. Scripture is a simile of rain, and it falls on you as the latter rains of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is an agency for the flow of heavenly love towards fallen man. How happy we can be to drink and be filled with this heavenly Family of love!

So we are no longer confused, when we investigate all the material written in the SOP or the Scripture. It is important to study carefully and prayerfully under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Shalom

Here is another example from the SOP:

The Holy Spirit exalts and glorifies the Saviour. It is his office to present Christ, the purity of his righteousness, and the great salvation that we have through him. Jesus says, "He shall receive of mine, and shall show it unto you." [John 16:14.] The Spirit of truth is the only effectual teacher of divine truth. How must God esteem the human race, since he gave his Son to die for them, and appoints his Spirit to be man's teacher and continual guide." {CE 59.2}

The pronouns coloured yellow are difficult to fathom. The Holy Spirit is an Agency for the Father's flow, or the Father's flow through His Son. Since both of these members of the Godhead are "He" in the sense of expressing "maleness-love", this makes the flow through the Holy Spirit also a "he" because such a love flows. Since we know "GOD is love" we have a flow of love generated within the Godhead but flowing out from the Father, especially through His Son, who is our salvation. The use of pronouns here makes it very difficult to establish which member of the Godhead is "carrying" this flow of love.

We will remain confused, until we investigate all the material written in the SOP or the Scripture. It is important to study carefully and prayerfully under the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Shalom

Here is another Biblical example of confusion over pronouns:

Now I am no expert on Hebrew or translations, or pronouns. All these verses have the Hebrew word "tree" and "fruit", yet the KJV inconsistently translates the pronouns differently.. So here is a confusing puzzle when one reads Scripture:-

Eze 34:27 And the tree ..shall yield her fruit,

Zec 8:12 .. the vine shall give her fruit,

Joe 2:22 .. for the tree beareth her fruit, ..

Ps 1:3 ..that bringeth forth his fruit..

Jer 17:8 For he shall be as a tree ..

...........that spreadeth out her roots ..

Da 4:14 ..Hew down the tree..scatter his fruit:

Ho 10:1 Israel .. bringeth forth his fruit

Mt 12:33 ..tree.. and his fruit good..

Why does a "Tree" and its "fruit" have references in KJV, as "his" and "her" ? And one verse has both "his" and "her" for the same tree, and it's roots? The only way out of this confusion is to consider wherever masculine or feminine nouns are present, the pronouns follow, but masculine always takes over the feminine cases. Yeah right, but this is a grammar thing, surely there has to be a better child like reason for this?

We will leave it here for now, for you to respond. Indeed pronouns are confusing. They do not represent the members of GOD as personalities anyway. When the pronoun "he" is used this does not mean the Father is gender male. Keep that in mean when you study pronouns like 'he' and 'her'.

Thus, if Elohiym is referenced in a "community setting", do we find "he" is referenced when both "he" and "she" personalities are present?

Joh 15:26 ¶ But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:

• Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
    •  

Many readers will disagree with the coloured indentifiers above, because by tradition we see "The Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit" as "he", whatever they mean by that term?

The KJV English word "which is" is added to the text, not found in the Greek translation.

Shalom

Notice in my previous post, I say the text is a community reference, that the flow of love Jesus speaks of is His Father's love, so the Father's love flow via the Holy Spirit to us as a second Comforter. Many might assume the flow of love comes only and directly from the Holy Spirit, but I have found this is not the case. SOP speaks of the Holy Spirit as an agency and a medium for the flow of love.

I could also quote another entirely different approach:

Quote: "Some feminist theologians and writers claim that Scripture contains feminine or maternal imagery as well as masculine imagery. Some of this is simply linguistic gender; both Hebrew and Greek, like French and Spanish, use gender for nouns. " from"What’s in a pronoun? The divine gender controversy" by Lita Cosner, published 20 August 2008. <a href="https://creation.com/whats-in-a-pronoun-the-divine-gender-controversy">See source link</a>

One could say the passage is showing us "simply linguistic gender", hence since "Pneumia" is masculine, the " linguistic gender" must also be "he" as a pronoun.

While Lita Cosner attacks feminist theologians for doing this, it also applies to masculine  theologians, who promote their own ideas too.

Hopefully we have a more balance approached, looking at all the evident. Especially the two Hebrew words for love. Lita does not consider this.

Shalom

Thanks for your reply Rob so are you saying that the problem here is just a linguistic one. What does your knowledge in Hebrew tell us? As far as I understand there are some hints in the Bible that the Holy Spirit may have female aspects.  

I like your Quote from EGW that says that the nature of the Holy Spirit is a mystery. I must admit I have not studied the subject in any depth as I understand that the Nature of God is not a salvation issue. In reality, we have only scripture that only gives us vague hints.  

Shalom 

Thanks for your reply Elijah.

"are you saying that the problem here is just a linguistic one." ? Perhaps.

Not sure.

You do not understand what I have presented about community love. That's OK.

When we hear ideas we don't know, we don't respond. I do that too. You need to read SOP on the topic of "agency" and "medium" with "Holy Spirit".

No wonder SOP says the Holy Spirit nature is a mystery, silence is golden. I agree with this.

Is it a salvation issue? Is love a salvation issue? Can you love Jesus deeply if you don't know what love is? Well I guess you can. I want to experience the fruit "joy in the Spirit", so others notice Jesus flowing in me, but I am not sure what "love" is? Do we all have to experience deeper love? Or it is just a gift? Some have more love than others?

Is our love a salvation issue? Not sure.

Our Churches today generally lack nurture and fellowship love.  What kind of love is this ? Femaleness-love, the love gender males show to others (male and female) that they are deeply concerned for them. This kind of loving is lacking in our Churches.

There is only one Bible text with a linguistic grammar pronoun using "her" in the OT.

Ho 4:19 The wind hath bound her up in her wings, and they shall be ashamed because of their sacrifices.
(KJV)

The wind here is referenced as "her wings". And this Hebrew word is "ruwach" the word for Holy Spirit.

Notice how the SOP uses this term "her wings".

The angel of mercy was then folding her wings to step down from the golden throne to give place to justice and swift-coming judgment. But Christ's great heart of love still pleaded for Jerusalem, that had scorned His mercies, despised His warnings, and was about to imbrue her hands in His blood." {DA 577.3}

Here the angel of mercy is near the throne of Jesus ( a major clue).

Notice Jerusalem imbrues her hands in Jesus blood because she rejects Jesus. Proof that Ellen White's English is actually Hebrew, the grammar for Jerusalem in Hebrew is "she" or "feminine in case".

Notice who this angel near the throne might be:-

Eze 1:24 And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty (SHADDAY), the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings.

25 And there was a voice from the firmament that was over their heads, when they stood, and had let down their wings.

26 ¶ And above the firmament that was over their heads was the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne was the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.

Comparing SOP with Ezekiel's vision, we see an 'angel with wings' as the Shadday, and the appearance of a 'man' upon the throne as LORD-Jesus.

"The world is soon to be left by the angel of mercy and the seven last plagues are to be poured out. . . . The bolts of God's wrath are soon to fall, and when He shall begin to punish the transgressors there will be no period of respite until the end".--TM 182 (1894). {LDE 238.2}

{DA 352.2} The Holy Spirit, the representative of the Captain of the Lord's host, comes down to direct the battle.

"A terrible conflict is before us. We are nearing the battle of the great day of God Almighty (Shadday). That which has been held in control is to be let loose. The angel of mercy is folding her wings, preparing to step down from the throne and leave the world to the control of Satan. .--RH May 13, 1902. {LDE 250.1}

If Ellen White writes Hebrew-English, than "God Almighty" is a reference to "Elohiym Shadday". Is the 'angel of mercy' just 'saraph' type angels around the throne, or a heavenly Being on a throne?

Re 4:8 ¶ And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.

Shown in Hebrew we have:-

Re 4:8 ¶ And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, YHWH (Jesus) Elohiym (Father) Shadday (Holy Spirit), which was, and is, and is to come.

All three members of the Godhead are referenced here, on thrones before the 'saraph like angels' and the 24 elders.

So me Church scholars say this three noun construct "YHWH"Elohiym"Shadday" references GOD as a whole, and they are right, it does reference GOD as a whole, but we also know that GOD as a whole is composed of (3) three individual members of the Godhead, and all three are listed here. There are some theories of faith who say GOD is only referenced as the Father and His Son, and this Scripture reference, and others like this, prove them wrong; there are three strong members in the heavenly family, not two.

Grace, like an angel of mercy, makes his voice heard sweet and clear, repeating the story of the cross, the matchless love of Jesus. {ML 334.5}

Grace is a fruit of love, that comes from the Father or the Son channelled by the Holy Spirit, if the 'angel of mercy' is a symbol of the Holy Spirit. Could the 'angel of mercy' be a heavenly angel? I don't think so because the angels of heaven are not referenced with personalities of maleness-love or femaleness-love, although Scripture and SOP do have some angels referenced as a 'he'. Also the 'angel of mercy' whatever that term means, comes around the throne doing the Heavenly Father's bidding...so this suggests a member within the Godhead.

Our ministers are hovering over the churches, as though the angel of mercy was not making efforts to save souls. {PaM 99.3}

Here is a clue to the 'angel of mercy', the Hebrew word 'hovering'. Where is this word used?

Notice SOP does not use the English word "moved" as in the KJV.

Ge 1:2..And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. (DBY)

..And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. (NKJV)

..And the Spirit of God fluttering on the face of the waters, (YLT)

This word is interesting, and the hovering in and out, are the winds of the Holy Spirit, that look like wings. The Pastors in the church are lacking in the Holy Spirit, hence the reason why SOP makes this statement

No Second Probation.--There is not a second probation for anyone. Now is probationary time, before the angel shall fold her golden wings, the angel of mercy, and shall step down from the throne, and mercy, mercy is gone forever (MS 49, 1894). {7BC 989.13}(John 9:4.) Time of Probation's Close Not Revealed.--God has not revealed to us the time when this message will close, or when probation will have an end. Those things that are revealed we shall accept for ourselves and for our children; but let us not seek to know that which has been kept secret in the councils of the Almighty. . . . {7BC 989.14}

We know the Holy Spirit works among sinners personally, trying to bringthem to salvation in Jesus, so the close of probation is when this wooing ends.

This time is right upon us. The Spirit of God is being withdrawn from the earth. When the angel of mercy folds her wings and departs, Satan will do the evil deeds he has long wished to do. {RH, September 17, 1901 par. 9}

So Elijah, these are some of the many comments SOP makes on "her wings".

I need to come to Murgon church and see you. God bless your ministry there.

Shalom

Thanks for your reply, Rob. You said:

"Is it a salvation issue? Is love a salvation issue? Can you love Jesus deeply if you don't know what love is? Well I guess you can. I want to experience the fruit "joy in the Spirit", so others notice Jesus flowing in me, but I am not sure what "love" is? Do we all have to experience deeper love? Or it is just a gift? Some have more love than others?

Is our love a salvation issue? Not sure.

Our Churches today generally lack nurture and fellowship love.  What kind of love is this ? Femaleness-love, the love gender males show to others (male and female) that they are deeply concerned for them. This kind of loving is lacking in our Churches."

Not that I should compare with anyone, newer the less I find it hard to resist. Take such a person as our PM who claims to be a Christian. He has no compassion for the poor and those unfortunate who have lost their jobs due to no fault of their own. The PM says they will not have any support for six months. He seems to have no trouble telling lies all over the place. I have heard that he believes there will be a rapture before things get too bad so he will be spared all the time of trouble. You and I know the Rapture is just a fantasy, newer the less he seems to ground his policies on this belief. And those who have misfortune in some way or another must have invoked God's displeasure in some way, and deserve no compassion whatsoever. I have also learned that he had 190'000 $ worth of Compassion lessons. Who does he believe is going to save him as his actions seem to be most unchristian?   

I know this is an example on the extreme of the spectrum of love, I guess you are well aware we all have a greater or fa lesser capacity for love that is something God has given us as a gift and as with all gifts we can develop them or push them into the background. I know myself my capacity for love is not the greatest but I do try to do as best as I can. 

Remember the only servant that was condemned was the one who did not attempt to develop his gift. So yes It looks Like I need to read up "on the topic of "agency" and "medium" with "Holy Spirit"."

Shalom 

Your right brother Elijah, some love more and some less, and other claim to be Christian show no loving at all.

I think we can stop making posts now, this thread is enough.

If you want to look at this topic in more detail, consider our studies here:

http://spiritualsprings.org/ss-1401.htm  What SOP says on personality of the Holy Spirit. These web pages go through "agency" and "medium" studies too.

http://spiritualsprings.org/ss-1145.htm What Scripture says about the Holy Spirit. These web pages consider all texts on the subject.

Thanks for your contribution my friend on this thread. God bless your ministry and your area of influence. Shalom

And part of the home church experience is to bring our main stream church back to the old landmarks, and remove some of the wordings in our present creed, which makes public some remarks not found in Scripture.

We need to embrace the Family Picture of GOD as love in action, the provider and responder love our Church needs to understand, the maleness-love and femaleness-love both genders have as unique ways of loving each other, so we can become of one accord, and receive that first love as did the early church in Acts. Shalom

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service