Adventist Online

I believe that the Bible provides promises to meet every emergency.  I love collecting promises!  What is your favorite promise?  Have you found a promise to meet the need for:

• Physical needs
  • Guidance
  • Protection
  • Employment

What else have you found?  I'd love to read it!  :)

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mine is John 14:27

27Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid

So much so that as a young adult, I nicknamed my guardian angel "Peace".  Knowing that I was never alone at that time, that Jesus always had someone watching over me.  Made my guardian angel more real in my mind.  Also at that time, I could go to sleep pretending Jesus was holding my hand.  Maybe there is something to say for being like little children, accepting and trusting that God is real and we can reach out and touch Him like we would a parent.

It is still my favorite promise, that God can give me peace instead of being alone.

Psalm 121:7,8)

The Lord shall preserve thee from all evil: he shall preserve they soul.  The Lord shall preserve they going out and they coming in from this time forth, and even for evermore.

these verses pack alot of punch on all levels

GOD gave this to me years ago!

OH BLESS THE LORD MY SOUL

O BLESS HIS HOLY NAME

O BLESS THE LORD MY SOUL

AND FORGET NOT ALL HIS BENEFITS

HE HAS FORGIVEN MY SINS

HE HAS HEALED MY  DISEASES

HE HAS REDEEMED MY LIFE FROM THE PIT

HE HAS GIVEN ME THE COMFORTS OF A LONG LIFE THAT I MAY SERVE HIM 

OH BLESS THE LORD MY SOUL

psalms 103 

\i/ \i/ \i/

Man what a GOD!

amen

Angela Berry

amen

THE FATHER HIMSELF LOVES YOU TOO

Thank you so much, everyone!  These are beautiful promises and I appreciate your sharing them with me.  I love all of Psalms 34 and 37 as well.  Thanks so much for these beautiful words.  God is so good to give us so many great and precious promises!

And Moses said to the people, “Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the Lord, which He will accomplish for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall see again no more forever. The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.”  Exodus 14:13,14

amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \i/

we can keep this thread going

YES!!  I would like to.  :)  One time I got out my Strong's concordance and looked up every single use of the word "Trust."  WOW!!  What a faith-inspiring exercise!  :)

"Trust in the Lord with all thy heart and lean not unto thy own understanding.  In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths."

say it say it

L. Jones!

amen!

GOD always gives me that verse

plus 'BE NOT WISE IN THINE OWN EYES

FEAR THE LORD AND DEPART FROM EVIL'

proverbs 3:7  to go with your PROVERBS 3:5 and 6

i love THIS! keep it coming

i have other sacred verses GOD pours on me that well my heart up for HIM

amen! \i/

i love this

Blessed is d man whose hope is in d LORD He shal b like a tree planted by d water n shal nt kno wen heat coment. Fear nt for I AM thee,, b nt dismayed 4 I AM THY GOD, I wil help thee, I wil strengthen thee n I wil uphold thee wt my right hand of righteousness.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service