Adventist Online

I believe that the Bible provides promises to meet every emergency.  I love collecting promises!  What is your favorite promise?  Have you found a promise to meet the need for:

• Physical needs
  • Guidance
  • Protection
  • Employment

What else have you found?  I'd love to read it!  :)

Views: 126

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

amen!

GOD is so good to know and address every human foible

"No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against you in judgment, you shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is from Me,” says the Lord." --Isaiah 54:17.

This one is my absolute favorite!  A well-known pastor spoke this Word over me and prayed for me many years back.  The Word Spoken was indeed from the LORD and has not returned void... =)

Thank you so much every one for sharing these outstanding promises!  It is faith inspiring just to read through.  :)  I agree with Man Flower Glow - let's keep this thread going.  :)

Have any of you heard of the true story from WWII about a company of soldiers that, although they were involved in some of the bloodiest battles of the European theater (Battle of the Bulge, D-Day, etc.) they had very few injuries and virtually no casualties?  

As time passed, word of this comapny that kept coming through bloody battles with no losses started working its way up the chain of command.  When Washington heard of it, they requested an inquiry to find out what this group of soldiers was doing differently.  What was discovered was that their captain was a believer and required his men to memorize Psalm 91 frontwards and backwards.  Before going into battle, they would pray and then while IN battle, they would call out the specific verses they were claiming. 

Do you have any stories of claimed promises you would like to share?  The promises are truly the water of life to a parched and weary land.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service