Adventist Online

Pastor Jeremiah Davis says probation closes for the SDA people when National Sunday law is passed. Is this true? The 10 virgins are the SDA people and at midnight, the foolish ones miss out on meeting Jesus....when midnight comes is this National Sunday Law? Can anybody help me out with SOP or Bible texts on this important issue, please?

Shalom

Views: 3019

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Clearly you can not see Leon 

anyone who understands the message of the 3 Angels knows that there will be a sunday law. If you care to read Rob's post you will see it in the old testament also. 

Why do we always get so side track about when probation will close?  At the end of the day if we are in right living with God it matters not when probation closes.  Did Noah know when the door of the ark was going to be shut?  Our duty is just to live a life of readiness, seems to me all these attempts to find the dates etc could be a reflection on our not readiness and wanting to know the date so we can get ready for when the times comes.  Live a life of readiness and all will be well with you and forget all this nonsense about when probation closes for SDA.

The Sunday law is here Leon just open your eyes. Are your eyes of a man or the Spirit? That may make the difference. 

Daniel in chapter 7, God predicted the Antichrist would be humanistic. “I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, . . . and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things” (Daniel 7:8). Notice that it is not the eyes of the Spirit that are on this little horn, but “the eyes of man.” Here we see that Antichrist lacks true spiritual discernment and sees life only through human eyes. 

It is? Where?

Leon I give you the text in your favorite RCC translation the GNT 

Daniel  7:8 While I was staring at the horns, I saw a little horn coming up among the others. It tore out three of the horns that were already there. This horn had human eyes and a mouth that was boasting proudly. (GNT) 

If you do not see it maybe you are to much of a RCC? 

It is written: Take heed that no man deceive you. Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation. Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

No,I don't think It happens that way.After Christ closes the Book of Life,He takes the Censor and throws it to the ground,which causes the whole earth to shake.The smoke from the Censor represents the prayers from the faithful for loved ones and friends who are not saved.Once the Censor is destroyed,the saints stop praying for friends and loved ones,and start to pray for Christ to come.I do believe that the shaking will begin in God's church first,after the 144,000 are chosen,the message will be carried to the rest of the world.I believe this event will go on for a couple of months BEFORE probation closes.It is when the Book of Life is closed and the Censor is thrown down that probation is closed. It will take Christ 7 days to get too the Earth for the first resurrection,after probation is closed. Jeff 

Hello Rob

Probation closes at the same time for everyone.

10And he said to me, "Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, for the time is near. 11"Let the one who does wrong, still do wrong; and the one who is filthy, still be filthy; and let the one who is righteous, still practice righteousness; and the one who is holy, still keep himself holy." 12"Behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to render to every man according to what he has done.…

The idea that it closes exclusively for SDA's was born of the early SDA church who promoted the idea that the SDA church was the only venue for salvation. The promoted the concept that there was a time that the door was shut for other Christians, and then to those that rejected the Millerite message. After time passed and it was apparent that Christ was not returning the focused moved away from predicting dates in their generation, to the exclusive role of the SDA church.  The idea that salvation comes from the SDA religion was promoted. The church was deemed the remnant church, or the final iteration of the reformation. The Seal of God was switched from the Holy Spirit to the Sabbath, and the spirit of prophecy was reclassified as the prophetic ministry of Ellen white (instead of the testimony of Christ.)

At this I fell at his feet to worship him. But he said to me, "Don't do that! I am a fellow servant with you and with your brothers and sisters who hold to the testimony of Jesus. Worship God! For it is the Spirit of prophecy who bears testimony to Jesus."

The idea that one is exclusive isn't new. Many Jews of Christ day felt the same. Yet, this issue is in contrast to the open ministry of the gospel.

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Christianity is an inclusive faith. It is far from perfect, tainted with the sin of humanity, and often corrupted by our allegiance to sin and its father (Satan.) Yet, at is head is Christ whose mission is to seek and save the lost. There are many good things in the SDA church, and there errors. It is the job of the individual to learn to follow the leadings of Christ through his Holy Spirit, and not the leadings of men who are prone to error. We must learn to discern right from wrong, and not blindly follow others. It is an easy lazy faith for one to let others think and act for them.

Leon

Leon

Probation closes at the same time for everyone

This statement is not correct

Re 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
 3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

This is a probation closure, known as investigative judgement on the righteous

Eze 9:4 And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the foreheads of the men that sigh and that cry for all the abominations that be done in the midst thereof.

And this typology says the same thing

Shalom

Amen Rob this is true. Wonder what Leon can come up with as he do not subscribe to the IJ. 

Yes Elijah the investigating judgement of God is all throughout Scripture

First mentioned in Job, God investigates His own regularly and Satan is mocked when He can't make Job fall, despite the investigation by both God and Satan....

If we are God's witnesses, we have to be investigated regularly by God, and also formally as the Day of Atonement suggests....such an annual event is another picture of investigative Judgement

God seals His own with His mark first, then Satan seals His own with His mark, both do what is essentially a investigative judgement

Shalom

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2020   Created by Clark P.   Powered by