Adventist Online

Okay well, Yesterday, I received a phone call from someone who is trying to join this site It's been 2 weeks and no one has approved her membership, who is charge?

Views: 468

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gabriel said:

"Don't you think non sda's would be turned off if we see people constantly being intolerant to each other might not want to join our world church?"

Exactly Gabriel! I previously left a ministry I was involved in deeply for 12 years because of corruption and bad treatment of the people by the leadership. Some of the best people and the worst people were met in that ministry, and I could say the same thing about SDA also.

With the "treatment and accusations here," as well as previous ministry, I will never join any man-made church whatsoever. I may get research from, attend something or fellowship over the phone, in person with individuals, or internet, special events  etc. from any source I think is good, but I will not join and become a member of a "church."

I fellowship with other believers and help them and I therefore do not need to belong to anything but the one body of Christ.

I'm trying to hit the edit button so i can edit my response to James but I said I may not agree with you. I should have said I may not agree with you on certain issue. I apologize. .

No problem, thank you Gabriel for being kind, and tolerant.

Censorship is increasing around the world.

The information when you join the site is contradictory stating welcome all those seeking the truth, as well as information about how to treat unbelievers and those that disagree, and progressive truths coming out by those seeking the truth. Even EGW started about being open to truth.

John B continues to refer to me in derogatory manner implying wrong doing.

The site rules and the information about unbelievers and those that disagree implies that they are welcome though the site is primarily for SDA members and that the principles can be discussed.

The SDA church is blind-sided on the holy spirit field along with most Chridtisnity.

I have already posted about the word gift (italicized words were added in KJV) being added by translators when in referring to the MANIFESTATIONS of holy spirit in I Corinthians 12, 13 and 14.

The 9 manifestations of holy spirit is given to every believer when they believe in Christ and receive the gift of God.

These truths are part of the sacred secrets that we're not known until revealed to Pail. The body of Christ operating these manifestations in cooperation with God could exceed even that which was done in the Book of Acts.

Jason and Elijah wrongly think communicating these truths is boasting and egotistical. No the purpose is to inform and to build faith. The SDA has is basically opposed in practice to the manifestations as any manifestation is immediately deemed of Satan, as I have experienced here.

This is especially true of speaking in tongues (not in reference to any counterfeit manifestations please). The manifestations of holy spirit are Biblical, of God, encouraged by God but to be done in love and in accordance with the instructions given by Paul.

How will SDA church members develop faith and understanding to manifest healing, prophesy, revelation and miracles etc. with a closed shop and no exposure to truths or correction of doctrines or practices? There is supposed to be manifestations of holy spirit in the body of Christ. The Corinthisns thought their assemblies with the chaos going on was good. Paul said in I Corinthisns 11:17 ”Now in this that I declare unto you I praise you not, that ye come together not for the better, but for the worse.”

The Corinthians were out of order because everyone was speaking in tongues at once, another had a revelation, or a prophesy or a revelation etc. They were not doing counterfeit manifestations but were not one after the other in an orderly manner and that tongues had to be interpreted.

James said, "John B continues to refer to me in derogatory manner implying wrong doing."

My apologies if you thought that I was merely implying. I am not. I am stating it as an absolute incontrovertible fact as evidenced by your presence and your posts.

So, to get the facts straight: no implications but rather statements of fact.

JohnB: You act like your image portrays. You always put me in the worst light you can and never have you said one good thing about me that I can recall? Can you show me one thing out of all the scriptures, principles and Greek words I have taught on this site?

These actions and your image are also facts. I apologize if you thought I was merely implying.

I don't think here is the best place to come seeking acceptance, reassurance, commendation, attention, homage,etc 

YOU ARE CORRECT JASONM, WITH HOW THE DEFENDANTS ACTED AND ARE ACTING IN DEFENDING EVIL ACCUSATIONS, THIS IS NOT SUCH A PLACE TO COME TO FOR ACCEPTANCE, REASSURANCE, COMMENDATION, ATTENTION, HOMAGE, LOVE, TRUTH, THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OR GLORIFYING GOD BY HIS MIRACLES AND HEALINGS ETC.

PERHAPS ALL THE GOOD PEOPLE SHOULD LEAVE, LEAVING JUST A FEW DEFENDANTS HERE? MAYBE ABOUT 10 OF YOU AT MOST?

THEN YOU SHOULD RENAME THE SITE; THE DEVIL'S PLACE; THIS IS NOT SUCH A PLACE TO COME TO FOR ACCEPTANCE, REASSURANCE, COMMENDATION, ATTENTION, HOMAGE, LOVE, TRUTH, THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT OR GLORIFYING GOD BY HIS MIRACLES AND HEALINGS ETC.

No apology necessary, James, I never thought you were merely implying, you have always been direct in your abuse.

I wanted to leave the church but I should put my faith in God rather than people. No worries bro

Gabriel:

Great difference in heart between you and the other nice kind people here and in the SDA churches I attended for several years in comparison to the unkind, hateful and hostile persons here. It does show and is a marked contrast of extremes. 

Jesus Christ and John and Paul all told us about loving your brother and your neighbor as yourself.

Any person that believes in Christ is your brother, whether SDA or not.

Those that hate others, well God will judge and take care of them.

you might not be aware of what you are doing but it's called " Divide and concur" 

"A primary strategy the ---------- uses to assert control, particularly within his family, is to create divisions among individuals. This weakens and isolates them, making it easier for the -----------to manipulate and dominate. Some are favoured, others are scapegoated. Such dynamics can play out in a workplace setting" .link

NO! ITS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THOSE THAT ARE EVIL IN INTENT AND MAKE UP FALSE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST OTHERS AND THOSE THAT DON'T LIKE TO BE EVIL MINDED. 

DIVISION AGAINST THE TRUTH AND GOODNESS IS THE FAULT OF THOSE THAT ARE EVIL AND MAKE FALSE ACCUSATION SUCH AS MENTAL ILLNESS, SODOMY, WORKING FOR THE DEVIL WITHOUT EVIDENCE. GABRIEL IS NOT EVIL, HE IS KIND AND LOVING AND TOLERANT, LIKE MOST HERE OTHER THEN THE FEW EXCEPTIONS HERE.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service