Adventist Online

Okay well, Yesterday, I received a phone call from someone who is trying to join this site It's been 2 weeks and no one has approved her membership, who is charge?

Views: 397

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where have you been Gabriel? It's been about four years we have not had new members I believe. Two weeks? Clark left the site to self destruct after all the fake Adventists kept coming here to  cause trouble . It looks like everyone who disliked the church would come here to waste our time and, others, to lead the flock astray with their false doctrines.  

I don't generally come here since I have a business and a life with actual people. So if Clark "left" who is going to pay Ning to keep this site up and running. I may not come here as often but there has been times that this site has been offline for maintenance.

I don't believe ghosts will do the work so it would have to be someone, am I right chico?

Yes website is paid for and maintained. Clark never left, remember this is his site, but he doesn't maintained it as in having the Adventist online moderators or in taking new members

Okay but you do realize that you are confusing yourself because you initially said that he left this site and now he hasn't left it. Now, he is still around and he needs to start accepting new members. 

ok read over what i said. If i said Clark left the site as apposed to  Clark left the site to self-destruct; are these the same? You should read carefully and avoid jumping to conclusions. Now if English is not the first language i would understand because leaving something and leaving something to... are not the same. Sorry for the confusion. 

Peace

 I'm sure brother Clark is aware of what's going on here, but I'm sure he didn't sign up to moderate and referee people constantly. I guess He could have shut AO down, but perhaps he thought about why he started AO, despite the few bad apples, it's a good site for "SDA" to come together and discuss different subjects. 

 So left he it for us who are still here to self moderate, base on the rules of the site. Brother JohnB in my view has done a great job of keeping us aware of these rules.. and his knowledge of different subjects are good too.. He's truly a blessing. The site doesn't have to self destruct, I believe it can self improve, but of course we need to do the improving in the name of Jesus.

blessings! 

yes he is aware, who pays the bills lol ? I hope he realize having an open site for Adventist is a offensive attack on the kingdom of Satan, so he (Satan) will not just sit there and take a beating but will bring out his ammunition in the form  fake Adventists, disgruntle Adventists, Sadventist, Gayventist, feast keepers, Lunar Sabbath observers, all the offshoots and even trouble makers, bedlamites, Jesuits and all his evil angels to bring discord and frustration. That's why many true Adventist have left the site; but with good moderators these trouble makers could have been spotted and promptly discarded before wasting Adventist time.

It's easy to spot someone who comes to learn as apposed to someone coming to cause trouble    

Peace

lol... Please, don't put me in there... Despite our disagreement on the annual Holy days of GOD, my goal is peace first... My doctrinal beliefs are back up with facts, I have open post waiting for your response. The thing with the Truth, what I found out, eventually it will leave you mute. 

 With all due respect, You can put yourself in your group of people who sows discord.... Your an Logoist, you believe just like James, you believe there is a conspiracy within the SDA Church and the change of the logo. It's just assumptions, you have no proof, just conspiracies. Are you in cahoots with satan Jason? 

I don't believe there is any conspiracy within the Adventist Church concerning the logo. And I don't believe just as James: the difference between us is as light and darkness 

Peace

Jason wrote: "I don't believe there is any conspiracy within the Adventist Church concerning the logo."

Then what do you believe Jason? 

This is from OP called SDA Church logo - Babylon.... 

JohnB wrote: "It pushes an interpretation onto the logo and thereby justifies taking a position against the SDA Church without the need for any material evidence."

Jason wrote: "What more evidence do you need ?"

JohnB wrote: "Personally, I just need some evidence - any evidence. All I have seen so far is people telling me the motivation of other people whom they don't know and have not asked. In the Bible this is called "evil surmising" and "giving a false witness".
I don't understand why the assumption of evil has suddenly become "evidence" nor why one would want to assume evil rather than assume good.
No, provide some evidence to back up what you are suggesting or accept that it is an example of preferring to assume evil of your brethren rather than good."

Jason wrote: "It's hidden in plain sight. If it was not hidden then this logo would never be approved ."

JohnB wrote: "This is reverse reasoning. Rather than giving evidence that something is so you are saying that the symbols were hidden so that the the church would approve it. By whom? Who hid these symbols, was it the designer - the one person whose given reasons no-one wants to quote?
Why do you begin with an assumption of evil and then try to make any objections fit into your assumption. That is a terribly dishonest way to approach any subject.
Surely, when it comes to your church brethren one should start with an assumption of innocence rather than guilt? Even the secular world recognises the fairness of starting with an assumption of innocence, why on earth would you prefer to begin by assuming guilt - particularly when you are speaking of your own church?"

So what exactly do you believe Jason? What's hidden in plain sight?

 Brother JohnB in 2015 told you what your doing. You believe there is a sinister hidden message in the SDA Church logo. Do you still believe this? You did at one time, which would make you a Logoist. 

Bless! 

 

Here is what was said then 

http://www.adventistonline.com/forum/topics/sda-church-logo-babylon...;

It's amazing that for the first time WE AGREE. I think you need to consider why is the great genuine miracles and operation of the holy spirit as recorded in The Book of Acts rarely seen today and for the last 2000 years?

Correct doctrine and practice would unleash the truth and power of the holy spirit but the opposite is also true: false doctrine and practice hinders the manifestations of holy spirit.
Delete
Hey I don't agree with what was said in this logo. I got this from a site. They believe that we are into the occult etc. I Do Not believe this. I am just saying we should remove any appearance of evil.

Jason, why the need to be dishonest?

If you have to break one of the 10 Commandments to try and make a point you have lost before you even start.

Delete
You may have misunderstood what I said

I apologise.

You should have been clearer in your post: "some logo. I believe we should call for a change is this logo" followed by a fake logo doesn't look the way you intended. 

Delete
Yes I should have been clearer. My point was that we as SDAs should pressure our leaders to change our logo because many persons out there believe, with good reasons, that there are hidden signs in this logo. Other religions like JW have lots of occult subliminal images and messages in their publications. We should avoid the appearance of evil as much as possible.

The first two words were part of a sentence I change or deleted. "This logo" meant "our logo" Obviously the above logo version was not the real logo.

You are doing the same thing you are accusing us of. What was the intention of the writer? Didn't you realize you just did the sane thing?

No, I didn't, I believed you. You said, "I believe we should call for a change is this logo" and then placed that fake logo underneath. Your intent was pretty obvious.

Now you say you made a mistake and that it wasn't what you intended. Ok, I accept that and apologise. Do I have to ask you if you really mean what you say every time you say something? I made no assumptions, I trusted your words and took them at face value as you were the source of your statement. Would you rather that I don't trust your words at all?

On the other hand, this thread is full of people making assumptions and accusations without going to the source. I hope that you can now understand the point that I was making.

Peace

So your saying there is nothing " hidden" within the logo that is sinster, that somehow crept into the SDA logo? 

Jason wrote: "Yes I should have been clearer. My point was that we as SDAs should pressure our leaders to change our logo because many persons out there believe, with good reasons, that there are hidden signs in this logo."

What "good reasons" do you see to change the SDA logo? Because you said "our logo" , so I'm assuming your talking the SDA Church logo. 

Jason wrote: "It's hidden in plain sight. If it was not hidden then this logo would never be approved ."

 What do you mean by this? This was written after the exchange you posted, which was Dec.14th, what I posted is from Dec.25. Brother JohnB still had a problem with what you were saying..

JohnB wrote: "This is reverse reasoning. Rather than giving evidence that something is so you are saying that the symbols were hidden so that the the church would approve it. By whom? Who hid these symbols, was it the designer - the one person whose given reasons no-one wants to quote?
Why do you begin with an assumption of evil and then try to make any objections fit into your assumption. That is a terribly dishonest way to approach any subject.
Surely, when it comes to your church brethren one should start with an assumption of innocence rather than guilt? Even the secular world recognises the fairness of starting with an assumption of innocence, why on earth would you prefer to begin by assuming guilt - particularly when you are speaking of your own church?"

You can easily resolve this, what do you believe or believed was hidden in the logo? 

Bless! 

RSS

Site Sponsors

 

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free


USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

 

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service