Adventist Online

I really not some clarity as regarding if Jesus is still interceding on our behalf or if our names are coming up before the judgement bar since we are living in the day of atonement she the since of the people are blotted out.  Please use scriptural references.

Views: 325

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OK secrets and mysteries 

Amo 3:7 Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

As far as I can see there is not any. 

LOL. LOVE IT.

Leslie Ann Your question is a little vague. Sure, Jesus is interceding for us. But what I do not understand is what you mean by our names are coming up for judgement bar? 

I know a lot of SDA have different ideas about this question, seeing you are posing this question one wonders if you do not accept the Investigative judgment as promoted by the SDA Church? I gave the Church official view of the Fundamentals, No. 24. If you have a different view you better tell me so we can see where the difference is. 

"If you have a different view YOU BETTER TELL ME SO WE CAN SEE where the difference is."

BETTER, your tone is uncalled for, and disrespectful and sounds like the Mafia.

We know all about happy clappers view where the rapture is king. That is a doctrine straight from the Devil whom ye worship.

I don't believe in the rapture whatsoever, I do not even use the term rapture except to denounce it. That false doctrine is right from the Devil as you say, but I don't worship the Devil.

Your again dead wrong. Where are your false accusations coming from, not God. Refer us to one place where I have propagated and supported the rapture on this site or any web site on the internet?

I agree with some other research by other ministries that believe in the rapture, but that's as close as I come, agreeing with other doctrines of a ministry or whoever but disagreeing with the rapture completely. I was taught and believed in the rapture, but no longer since the late 1980's.

You again show yourself as a person who continually spews out false accusations, hatred and innacurate statements that attempt to defame others. You do this constantly. Perhaps your not even aware to what degree you do this. I attempt to reason together through the scriptures.

In a sense I really feel sorrow for you, because of the state of your mind and behavior. You need to do what all of us need to do; take heed unto ourselves and our own walk and state of mind and heart.

Yep, I am inferior to you and I admit it. All the miracles you have performed you must stand next to Jesus as God's anointed, and you keep telling us about all the miracles you have performed. It is amazing you are still here on earth as you must rank well above Elijah who was taken to heaven in a fiery chariot. 

Your words not mine.

ELIJAH, I KNOW YOU COINED THE PHRASE "HAPPY CLAPPER".  BUT I REALLY LIKE IT,, I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SOME BUMPER STICKERS AND T-SHIRTS WITH IT.  AND GIVE THEM OUT AT CHURCH. 

Happy Clapper is not my phrase it has been around for a long time. I am not so sure any SDA would accept your bumper stickers or T-shirts. 

ME EITHER BUT WHO KNOWS.

Hi Leslie Ann, Hebrews 7:25 says,

Therefore, because he always lives to intercede for them, he is able to save completely those who come to God through him.

Jesus purpose now is to intercede for those who are called (the church).

(Hebrews 9:15) Therefore Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, so that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance, now that He has died to redeem them from the transgressions committed under the first covenant.

(Hebrews 8:6) Now, however, Jesus has received a far superior ministry, just as the covenant He mediates is superior and is founded on better promises.

This ministry of Christ will continue until this period (time) of judgment is over. God's plan of salvation revolves around time. God is not governed by time, but the plan of salvation God extends to the human race requires it because man is finite.

(1Peter 4:17) says, For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begins at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

The world is not being judged yet, that time has not come.  They will be judge during the 1000 years and the great white throne.

The bible doesn’t share with us when a name is before the judgment seat, it does tell us in Hebrews that names are written in heaven.

(Hebrews 12:23) To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect...

Contrary to this it also shares that there are names that were never written in the book of life.

(Revelation 13:7) Then the beast was permitted to wage war against the saints and conquer them, and it was given authority over every tribe and people and tongue and nation. 8And all who dwell on the earth will worship the beast — all whose names have not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain.

I believe these must be the names of all the wicked; who else could they be?

In Revelation 3:5 says,

He who overcomes in this way is garbed with a white garment, and I shall not blot out his name from The Book of Life, and I shall confess his name before my Father and before his Angels.

Names will be erased from The Book of Life at the same moment in time. It says “he who overcomes”.

Overcoming requires time. Some in the church will not be able to overcome until the very end.

(Revelation 7:14) And I said to him, "My lord, you know." And he said to me, "These are the ones coming out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

The great tribulation comes just before the end of this age, just before the return of Christ. Those coming out of it have overcome through the course of time.  God has allotted a period of time to fulfill his purpose. The judgment of the millennium will be 1000 earth years of time, that's the time God has allotted for that judgment.

(Revelation 10:6-7) And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

Some bibles say " there shall be no more delay". When this time in God’s plan of salvation ends, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

At this, the names of those not overcoming will dissolve at the same moment, the sons of God will then be manifested at the sound of the seventh trumpet.

Revelation 22:10-12 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

After this time, the second phase of God’s plan of salvation will begin with the reign of Christ.

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2018   Created by Clark P.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service