Adventist Online

Who are the "true" davidians, are they the shepherds rod or ???

Views: 2408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Peace 

Jason wrote: "search for a quote on the purpose and function on the latter rain "

I've search for many quotes in regards to the latter rain, and I believe I have a good understanding of it, thank you. Now, do you care to answer the questions!? 

Great, post them here then read 

Peace 

First, answer the questions then put on your reasoning cap. Right...  you don't discuss, answer questions and reason, you just copy and paste then create your own narrative. 

Bless! 

I believe if you answer your own question you will finally accept the answer. I am trying to help you answer your own question. 

It's pointless discussing issues just for discussion sake .

Peace 

Jason wrote: "I believe if you answer your own question you will finally accept the answer. I am trying to help you answer your own question.
It's pointless discussing issues just for discussion sake ."

That's the thing bro, in your mind you think you are discussing, but your not.. If you were you would answer the specific questions I ask you, and of course I would extend the same courtesy. Basics! 

Bless! 

Hi Jason

You most put good attention on Anthony.

check this out, when ever he start answer he will start like this; "I understand it difference," and then he will say "let me ask a few question again."

This man is a stone cold Davidian. Do not be fool by this man. He know what he is doing. For some reason he have the same thought as Victor Houteff. And he have never read a book a track of the Shepherd's Rod. What a consciousness is that.

Peace 

Benicio wrote: "You most put good attention on Anthony.
check this out, when ever he start answer he will start like this; "I understand it difference," and then he will say "let me ask a few question again."
This man is a stone cold Davidian. Do not be fool by this man. He know what he is doing. For some reason he have the same thought as Victor Houteff. And he have never read a book a track of the Shepherd's Rod. What a consciousness is that."

I'm just studying one subject at a time to see what's right, not because you or Jason says so, but because it's the truth. But, I say it again and again, believe what you want, it really and truly doesn't bother me. 

Blessings! 

Because I'M right you are a stone cold Shepherd's Rod.

So far that you are studying, show me one subject that tell know you are not in agree with. 

What did Jesus said? Let both grow toghter on tell the harvest. And the harvest is the end of the world.

Let both grow toghter in the church untill the end of the world!

Again Jason put it in your mind you are dealing with a Shepherd’s Rod. Anthony is a stone cold SR.

Peace 

Thank you brother Benicio, Jason posted this from the BRI in regards to this particular issue,

BRI: " Houteff also interpreted the parable of wheat and tares and the harvest of Revelation (Matt. 13:36-43; Rev. 14:14-19). These he applied to the present time period, anticipating the coming of the Davidic kingdom. Instead of describing events to occur at Jesus' return, Houteff believed the harvest of grain began January 1, 1931, with a vision he received appointing him to call out the 144,000. The harvest of tares, he taught, will be a divine slaughter of Adventists who reject his message, fulfilling the prophecy of Ezekiel 9."

One of the main differences I see is the time of when the wheat will be separated from the tares. The BRI says it occurs at Jesus' return, it's what you believe Benicio, because you say it occurs at the end of the world. 

BRI wrote : "Yet Jesus clearly assigns the harvest and the separation of grain from tares to His return at the end of the world, which follows the close of probation (Matt. 13:39-43)."

As an investigator, I want to make sure if that is true or not, not because the BRI teaches it, even though I respect the good ole folks at the BRI.. not because you and Jason says it, but because it's what the Bible teaches and the SOP confirms the Bible teaches. 

Ok the Davidians teach a separation is to take place in the Church first,  then for the world at the end of the Loud Cry, just before the last plagues start. 

EGW : "I asked the meaning of the shaking I had seen and was shown that it would be caused by the straight testimony called forth by the counsel of the True Witness to the Laodiceans. This will have its effect upon the heart of the receiver, and will lead him to exalt the standard and pour forth the straight truth. Some will not bear this straight testimony. They will rise up against it, and this is what will cause a shaking among God’s people. – {EW 270.2}
I saw that the testimony of the True Witness has not been half heeded. The solemn testimony upon which the destiny of the church hangs has been lightly esteemed, if not entirely disregarded. This testimony must work deep repentance; all who truly receive it will obey it and be purified. – {EW 270.3}

When does does the shaking take place in Laodicea (SDA Church)?

------------

Jason wrote: "Note that Christ, in explaining the parables, emphasizes two things: (1) that the harvest in which the separation of the bad from the good is to take place will occur at the end of the world; and (2) that the reapers, the agents by which He will effect that harvest or separation, will be His angels.

Ellen G. White says: "The great final separation of the righteous and the wicked He (Christ) had pictured in the parables of the wheat and tares and the fishing net."-The Desire of Ages, p.333.

"Again, these parables teach that there is to be no probation after the judgment. When the work of the gospel is completed, there immediately follows the separation between the good and the evil, and the destiny of each class is forever fixed."-Christ's Object Lessons, p.122-123.

Since the separation between the good and the evil will take place when the gospel work is completed, that separation must follow, and not precede, the close of probation. So Mrs. White consistently says:
"The tares and the wheat are to grow together until the harvest; and the harvest is the end of probationary time. "Christ's Object Lessons, p.72.

-----------------

When does the separation take place? After the Gospel work  is completed, correct? 

If so, I agree, I just believe its for the saints and tares in the fallen churches and the world. The Church is dealt with during the shaking.

Brother Jason wrote, the " separation must follow, and not precede, the close of probation "....

When is the close of probation? 

Do you believe the close of probation is when Jesus comes in the clouds? 

The BRI says,

BRI wrote : "Yet Jesus clearly assigns the harvest and the separation of grain from tares to His return at the end of the world, which follows the close of probation (Matt. 13:39-43)."

One view it seems to be right before the last plagues and the other view is after the last plagues, the time Jesus comes in the clouds when all eyes can see Him. 

Which is it? 

Blessings! 

Many will be in heaven who their neighbors supposed would never enter there. Man judges from appearance, but God judges the heart. The tares and the wheat are to grow together until the harvest; and the harvest is the end of probationary time. {COL 71.3

The tares are permitted to grow among the wheat, to have all the advantage of sun and shower; but in the time of harvest ye shall “return, and discern between the righteous and the wicked, between him that serveth God and him that serveth Him not.” Malachi 3:18. Christ Himself will decide who are worthy to dwell with the family of heaven. He will judge every man according to his words and his works. Profession is as nothing in the scale. It is character that decides destiny. {COL 74.4}

The Saviour does not point forward to a time when all the tares become wheat. The wheat and tares grow together until the harvest, the end of the world. Then the tares are bound in bundles to be burned, and the wheat is gathered into the garner of God. Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father.” Then “the Son of man shall send forth His angelsand they shall gather out of His kingdom all things that offendand them which do iniquity; and shall cast them into a furnace of fire; there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.” {COL 75.1}

Peace 

Brother Jason, anybody can post a quote, but how do you interpret that quote is needed. 

surly you read the quote in its context right? It's something you say I don't do, which you haven't proved. 

EGW: "Notwithstanding Christ’s warning, men have sought to uproot the tares. To punish those who were supposed to be evildoers, the church has had recourse to the civil power. Those who differed from the established doctrines have been imprisoned, put to torture and to death, at the instigation of men who claimed to be acting under the sanction of Christ. But it is the spirit of Satan, not the Spirit of Christ, that inspires such acts. This is Satan’s own method of bringing the world under his dominion. God has been misrepresented through the church by this way of dealing with those supposed to be heretics. – {COL 74.1}
Not judgment and condemnation of others, but humility and distrust of self, is the teaching of Christ’s parable. Not all that is sown in the field is good grain. The fact that men are in the church does not prove them Christians. – {COL 74.2}
The tares closely resembled the wheat while the blades were green; but when the field was white for the harvest, the worthless weeds bore no likeness to the wheat that bowed under the weight of its full, ripe heads. Sinners who make a pretension of piety mingle for a time with the true followers of Christ, and the semblance of Christianity is calculated to deceive many; but in the harvest of the world there will be no likeness between good and evil. Then those who have joined the church, but who have not joined Christ, will be manifest. – {COL 74.3}

Brother Jason, why are you and Benicio teaching that there will be weeds in the Church during the harvest?

There won't be "no likeness between good and evil" during the harvest. EGW said those in the Church who has not joined Christ, "will be manifest".

I know you disagree with the Davidians, mainly VTH, but you would teach things that aren't true just so you can say you don't believe anything he teaches? The answer is obvious, you would and you are.

also, what do you believe the shaking in the SDA Church accomplishes? In other words, what's the reason for the shaking?

Blessings!

RSS

Site Sponsors

Adventist Single?
Meet other Single
Adventists here:
Join Free

USA members:

Support AO by
using this link:
Amazon.com

© 2019   Created by Clark P.   Powered by